Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg! A new AT! That was pretty quick! πŸ˜ƒ

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LMAOO..same here πŸ˜†

..& we have analyzed Zaroon in a million ways..I think we understand Zaroon more than anyone else...πŸ˜†

Zaroon's gestures this past episode will always be so memorable..I swear, I'm going to be watching this episode randomly every now and then..and it'll be new to me each time..πŸ˜†

Oh same! I watch the episode every now and then and i never get bored of re watching it!
Zaroon is the heart and soul of the show. I like him way better than the ever complaining Kashaf! Lol! πŸ˜† No offence to Kashaf's fans!
Edited by mary78613 - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh same! I watch the episode every now and then and i never get bored of re watching it!
Zaroon is the heart and soul of the show. I like him way better than the ever complaining Kashaf! Lol! πŸ˜† No offence to Kashaf's fans!

Mary, I love Kashaf though! I see myself in Kashaf so many times so I love her character. I feel we've yet to see Kashaf and her positive side.πŸ˜†..it's showing a bit now..but I'm sure once she realizes how awesome her life really has become..she'll be more likable for everyone. Other than that I personally would say Kashaf is one of my favorite female characters in recent times..I relate so much to her...may sound crazyyy but it's true..LOL and that's something rare with desi characters.. Zaroon on the other hand has had such a transformation in terms of character growth and he's become very endearing and adorable now..and I feel it's so much needed with Kashaf usually being on the down side. Of course all credit goes to Fawad's amazing acting and then Umera's wonderful dialogues throughout this change.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally they r married ...nw m watching their romantic night...thats sooo cute...☺️😳
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I WAS LAST ON THE 15TH THREAD!!!!

CONGRAATZ!! :)
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Zaroon " Chudwein ka chand kitna khobsurat hota hay isse nazar hatana mushkil hay., Mujhe isstraha ki sari chesain pasand hay
Chand, Phool ,Taare Or Raat"

.Dulcet thumbnail
heey nosh :)

how are you?
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Hey Shilpa I am fine and you ??/
.Dulcet thumbnail
i have some weird allergy right now, but i am fine :DD

i think i watched the episode like 4 times already :D

how you liked it?! :D
.Dulcet thumbnail
and the preview :) <3.. mostly everything in the ost!!