-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HAYEE

i hope is mental ki mental sister bi ho is mein- i wish!! *fingers crossed*

840367 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

think abt wanted ! who were the stars there apart from salman ?? but didnt it work ? the heroines have no role at all so i guess salman didnt want to take expensive heroines 😆

you wouldn't believe this but i had a dream two days back where salman and i were chating face to face and i asked him as to why he picked sana and daisy for mental and he said "labor cost cutting" and that's why we had Asin for ready🤣...so i turned around and told Asin what salman has just said and she was rolling her eyes and making faces and said "huh...nobody wanted to work in the movies and i couldn't say "no" to him...and now he is talking like this about me??

i swear i an not making this up😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Sare pagal iss mental mein 🤣
605921 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barfii

you wouldn't believe this but i had a dream two days back where salman and i were chating face to face and i asked him as to why he picked sana and daisy for mental and he said "labor cost cutting" and that's why we had Asin for ready🤣...so i turned around and told Asin what salman has just said and she was rolling her eyes and making faces and said "huh...nobody wanted to work in the movies and i couldn't say "no" to him...and now he is talking like this about me??

😲 lmao lmao OMG 🤣
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Wonder what Ashmits name is gona be...Ferry? Lerry? Should match Cherry's name to a tee!

ruky you still aren't over cherry- i knew it! *high five* 😃

i still haven't seen race- want to see my cherry shaking her cherries in it so bad!

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chikna_Mundaa

dolly jee skywalker aur pooja mishra ko bhi lelo bhai🤣

Poor they left out 🤣
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Robin-

Sohail khan har actor ko title ke hisaab se cast kar raha hai pahle daisy ab ashmit 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koiza.k

ruky you still aren't over cherry- i knew it! *high five* 😃

i still haven't seen race- want to see my cherry shaking her cherries in it so bad!

I try so hard so so hard, but she's not letting me go. It's like a voice calling Ruky come to cherry. You are my cherryian😭

I haven't seen Race 2 either. Ugh! Need to watch this for cherry!😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barfii

Wth 🤣
453365 thumbnail
This is clearly, BIGG BOSS 7 on the big screen!

Next to join the cast - Dolly Bindra!