Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He did Ishq Junoon Deewangi and Meri Jaan with Hum.. They were minor roles.
Every production house has at-least one channel where majority of their drama's air.
AB repeat much much more than MD though.
Their new drama has the exact same cast as Mein Gunegaar Nahin and even I get confused. I can never tell the difference between their drama's. They barely put any effort into them anymore unlike before where they had QET MAQH MS..
And Faisal well he's very close to Babar Javed and I think when Babar had a fallout with Hum after opening his production house, despite directing possibly the best drama's, Faisal stopped working with them too.. This was around 2009/2010.. Post 2010 none have worked with Hum.

I don't think it has anything to do with Babar Javed. Aijaz Aslam is really close to Babar Javed & Faisal Qureshi..yet he did Dil e Muzter for Hum right now.

This I feel is strictly between Faisal & Hum..also, if it really had much to do with Babar Javed then I doubt Momina would even think of offering Faisal Humsafar initially.

I feel all production houses have their favorites and in between all of this they actors/actresses become limited. I don't think Sami Khan has ever been offered a script by Momina..that's beyond me because from whatever I've read/heard Sami Khan is possibly one of the nicest actors around. He also has worked for other production houses apart from AnB on Geo & PTV. So, why doesn't Momina go for Sami sometime? These production houses have something against each other and then I bet they just like to take out on some of these actors/actresses.

No, AnB does come out with some good dramas..they just go ignored because a lot of people neglect shows on ARY/Geo because of the shows that air on Hum. Main Chaand Si was amazing, and an AnB production..yet so underrated. Had that drama aired on Hum, despite it being an AnB production..it would've probably been the best thing to have happened to Hum.

Likewise, Daagh currently is awesome, then Thakan with Saba was great and she was carrying that show by herself..so they do make good shows but they make too many of them so some of the good ones get ignored in between.

Till I see Momina working with Faisal again & then Sami..or AnB works with Fawad..I just feel like every production house is out to get each other. Not to mention the reason why Hum doesn't take any of AnB's shows anymore is because they had a fallout..and, t's more than just Babar..it's Asif Mir too.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Wasn't he in that show with Ayesha Khan last year? 🤔 Or was the Mane Na Yeh Dil, repeats? 😆 No idea. And yeah, he's on ARY a lot nowadays. 😳

No, that show is old..from 2009 I believe...they just like to repeat it every now & then. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
When Indus Vision was fairly new and probably the best cable channel in terms of Pakistani shows..Faisal Qureshi had some amazing shows with them..This was during 2002-2004.

Now Indus is no where in the league.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Supposedly Faisal was the first choice for Humsafar..but he turned the role of Asher down...it then went to Fawad who also turned it down but then eventually decided to do it.

Dont you think he wouldve looked weird with Mahira?😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

maybe 😆..but Faisal is coming with Ayeza Khan in a show and they look okay together. I think Faisal looks good for his age..he even appeared in Roag with Sumbul who's quite young..they looked fine.
starstruckk thumbnail

I think it does but no one cares about it lol

maybe 😆..but Faisal is coming with Ayeza Khan in a show and they look okay together. I think Faisal looks good for his age..he even appeared in Roag with Sumbul who's quite young..they looked fine.

I guess, even im waiting for that show!! Kab aayega?
Im glad Faisal didnt do it, since hes done MZZB and QeT! Bohat repetitive ho jata

I think it does but no one cares about it lol

wow i thought that channel is gone :O
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

yar i dont think so, because in the novel asher was 10 years older than khirad. so they thought to choose faisal as he is older and can look 10 years old than mahira. this is my POV that fawad as ashar did not look older than mahira..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

yar i dont think so, because in the novel asher was 10 years older than khirad. so they thought to choose faisal as he is older and can look 10 years old than mahira. this is my POV that fawad as ashar did not look older than mahira..

really? I didn't know that..yeah maybe that's why they wanted Faisal.

I think with Fawad they didn't even include the 10 yr gap..they never mentioned it from what I remember.