Why doesn't Faisal Qureshi work with Hum anymore?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't get why of the best actors in the country does not work with one of the best channels in the country? 😕

I only see Faisal on Geo or ARY and then on TVOne because of his show..but the last time I saw him on Hum was during the Qaid e Tanhai/Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. Needless to say those two shows were produced by AnB. Now, I get that Faisal loves working with AnB or they love taking him..but the last time he worked with someone like Momina Duraid was back during the Maine Na Yeh Dil days? which is from 2009ish?

Is there a problem between Momina Duraid and Faisal Qureshi? I mean it seems like if AnB has their set of actors/actresses they work with..then Momina Duraid too has her own set. She hardly works with Faisal Qureshi. I'd love to see Faisal come on some Humtv show soon..as it'll be a nice change for Humtv and us..but that just seems impossible.

does anyone know what's the reason behind this?

I miss seeing Faisal on Hum..even if it was an AnB show.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K0QjT3OiEg[/YOUTUBE]

I love this OST btw!
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was also wondering the same. I remember that Humsafar was first offered to Faysal Qureshi but he refused it and that is how the role went to Fawad. But I am sooo happy that he refused the role, because Humsafar wouldn't have been the same without Fawad as Ashar.
Anyway, after that...I haven't heard anything about Faysal doing a Hum TV show. I think he is doing only doing A&B shows...and they had a fallout with Hum TV so maybe that's why?
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't he in that show with Ayesha Khan last year? 🤔 Or was the Mane Na Yeh Dil, repeats? 😆 No idea. And yeah, he's on ARY a lot nowadays. 😳
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Wasn't he in that show with Ayesha Khan last year? 🤔 Or was the Mane Na Yeh Dil, repeats? 😆 No idea. And yeah, he's on ARY a lot nowadays. 😳

becoz most of the AnB serials r on ary digital 😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He did Ishq Junoon Deewangi and Meri Jaan with Hum.. They were minor roles.
Every production house has at-least one channel where majority of their drama's air.
AB repeat much much more than MD though.
Their new drama has the exact same cast as Mein Gunegaar Nahin and even I get confused. I can never tell the difference between their drama's. They barely put any effort into them anymore unlike before where they had QET MAQH MS..
And Faisal well he's very close to Babar Javed and I think when Babar had a fallout with Hum after opening his production house, despite directing possibly the best drama's, Faisal stopped working with them too.. This was around 2009/2010.. Post 2010 none have worked with Hum.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Faisal must be regretting his decision of saying NO to Hs every single day.:(

And he was marvellous in Quaid-E-Tanhai,especially in the confrontation scene with his wife with the 'mein apne dost ke ghar neeyat lagga ke nahi beth ta'.He is so talented,he needs to come back to Hum.Ary +Geo are too meh these days
I want him to come on Hum too!!!

Faisal in Humsafar with mahira? Are you seriousss?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I want him to come on Hum too!!!

Faisal in Humsafar with mahira? Are you seriousss?

Supposedly Faisal was the first choice for Humsafar..but he turned the role of Asher down...it then went to Fawad who also turned it down but then eventually decided to do it.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Faisal must be regretting his decision of saying NO to Hs every single day.:(

And he was marvellous in Quaid-E-Tanhai,especially in the confrontation scene with his wife with the 'mein apne dost ke ghar neeyat lagga ke nahi beth ta'.He is so talented,he needs to come back to Hum.Ary +Geo are too meh these days

I never fully saw QeT..I just saw bits and pieces of it..but I love the OST! 😳

I know I so wish he did more shows for Hum. I think Faisal said that he declined Humsafar because it was something he has done already and at this point he doesn't want to be repetitive. I don't think Faisal had any idea what Humsafar could've been..but then again, I always felt Fawad's Humsafar would've never been this big had Fawad not been in it. So, Fawad was just destined for Humsafar..even though he didn't want to do it either because of the script. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I was also wondering the same. I remember that Humsafar was first offered to Faysal Qureshi but he refused it and that is how the role went to Fawad. But I am sooo happy that he refused the role, because Humsafar wouldn't have been the same without Fawad as Ashar.

Anyway, after that...I haven't heard anything about Faysal doing a Hum TV show. I think he is doing only doing A&B shows...and they had a fallout with Hum TV so maybe that's why?

I agree..I feel he had a fallout with Hum..because the likes of Saba Qamar, Ahsan Khan, Saba Hameed, Fahad Mustafa (who does Hum's morning show)..all do work under AnB and Momina..so I don't think it has anything to do with AnB..but rather Faisal and Hum.

Though, I really wish to see him on Hum again...Hum and AnB have problems with each other though. After Main Abdul Qadir Hoon/QeT/Mere Khwab Reza Reza..Hum hasn't been airing any AnB shows.