~SMITTEN BY LOVE~MG SS THREAD 9 NOTE ON PG-160

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~SMITTEN BY LOVE~ #9

"Love me without fear...trust me without questioning...Need me without demanding...Want me without restrictions...Accept me without change...Desire me without inhibition"

THEME

Have you ever met someone who is just a stranger, and fall in love with in minutes, hours, or days...and while your getting to know more about this person, your feelings get stronger and stronger as you talk together...

I have met this perfect stranger...i have walked and talked with my stranger, with whom i fell in love at first sight...
this stranger has my heart in his hands...
he has my happiness on his lips...
he has me in his soul...

(enjoy my new MANEET creation...proudly presenting you SMITTEN BY LOVE MG SS THREAD-8)

~😳TEASER😳~

The drive back home, was in complete silence...Geet had leaned her head on the car door frame, hiding her tears...Her arm burned with maan's earlier harsh hold...Her life was already a mess...and now dragging maan in it, she even ruined his everything...Only because of her he had to go through so much shame and humiliation...Will he ever forgive her for bringing down his family's prestige...Tears poured down her already wet cheeks, as she gulped down the painful lump formed in her throat...She wanted to cry and end her life at that moment...as sameera's darting words kept ringing in her ears, breaking her bit by bit...Geet thought, sameera was right calling her bitch...because its true she snatched maan from her, when he was already her fiancee...
"how could I drop so low"...she cried helplessly, covering her mouth..."will maan think the same about me? did he believed when sameera called me gold digger?"...the thought horrified her...She won't be able to survive even for a breath if maan disowned her now...The pain and fear became too much, as geet longingly looked at maan, who was quite from the moment they entered in his car...She literally panicked with his touch, when he brutally dragged her from that chaos...His taut face now showed so much rage and distress, like he will explode any moment..."maan" geet dared to call him, craving for his one assuring look...Her voice craked, while her trembling hands went to cup his cheeks..."maan..." she heavily breathed and before she could say anything further...maan voilently screeched the car at the road side, and harshly grabbed geet by her arm, dangerously pulling her closer..."don't you dare touch me"

~Link to all my work~

Pls join my FB group for quick update links.

~Mahimaneet's Fiction World~

Hello sweeties...I welcome u all in this brand new thread...I know this days I don't update that much...But believe me its only due to my hectic work schedule...So from now on i will be giving short regular updates...just to keep u all hooked up with this story...

Twist has just started, and as the story forwards...things will get difficult for both maan and geet...So lets c how they fight against all odds to stay together...

And lastly wana thank all my readers who always supported me and encouraged to do better...love u allπŸ˜ƒ

and finally those who want pms can add me as wellπŸ˜‰...

love u lots,
varsha😊

thank u so much for all the likes and comments on my previous threadπŸ˜ƒ

The following 271 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusammyicycoolpyarisahelijasmeen64krishna.01leothelionsheetalvasashanmanjudjyoti39290860623geeta1803zil143only4mailskabslocksdivyaraghanimady2483jooopriyankadwivedirosttanishasingh3SmartangelAISHAJSmaneetarshhottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankgurtimanetstar432PoorvaArorasonya2012payal.gupta177yadavnehasonai-adricamanook22Candy_jscutekanansporthy_smile28bonna123pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahinaanavannadia-arshadEnigma78soyashitittu75kangsarbjeetsushlovekavitha05bubble333sana678hgurti.7nostalgicmoonPjmaangeetnihdear12FARZANAQAZIfabiyamgCrabbyEntityaashi14daredevilisbackNadeeMaaneetParbinsalinanishnalcutesrijubrandgurtihalemakhancutestarzmaaneet_manicqueenbee001prathana94maanlvsgeetbbinduniki02AARMAY1MONIJA78mansiahmedsarah_zaishaaparnapoduriReahRaj7994mishtimohabbatshafeegoyalkalpna123lovepooborntodie_t48sanj1905ammy_amnaaarthiashrizwanaqPoonamTmita1993srikantharajasharbatvemtoitzzdmgasmi123lathaauGemmanky_1205mans22sonnal_17aaishah-Trinity-thendral_111vij10ns.1m-g19cloudflowerperfectflirt8mayashrisawant7maneet2011ashuvarvaninair95priyankasweet21pixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12mish123NaduluvsZahidsumaiyariyaPujaShreezaidi98preet.harmanRomanaxxpreetymaaneetCiaMaaneetcyaanajmaDGkavya.sravyaRajshree12Aameraradhika.winxylaraibManeetTUJANENAgawjusangel...RIDDHIMA...sonakshi.sharmaParimishtydrashti10LuvforeverRosmithadrashtirockzzsnehapriya26_chaitradhakdhak22silent_whispersKhusluvsmaaneettaanee-gurtimaniac-Brown-Eyeszariya123pari1689maan_ki_jaanvandana73anmirzaCherishhleeguruMakpiedoublecrossundercoverhappypinkybediKasiKasikingofmeNeejumansi.tripathiNH1971maanluverd_soniaCrystalSaya-eiya-anjalisen85hari21ambeernsree.maneetkuhu18divya22nilu710sarita21992shabnam22nostalgic_soulPaintedSkyAnu_RAlicia2001kareena32Whypadhupreeti.1-Prithi-ushankitvcpaponeconCutieTejuhappydays30286pearlsweetysaranAngel-33awesomepoojatanvi04fantesynehakapoor7dreamymishti88jssoodbilly_ritu--Fairy--HanishadeviKoolsmilenats0101sanjukta19ManeetGurtiMG-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanKamliKudisobia4maaneetlehrvalli30Desigirls12shri12moni6262singh24poongs123lil.mizz.smexiiKINGKHANFANlove2_somamonika1992valli22impoojavermazohafarheendeepali1022gill123kiran_ratitushti-kiran18myprideJass.KNmandy15honeygrapefreya123Ash1991Dillikudikhwaishfananjucoolcharmed onesanuandavibubblygal1711shruthiRmisty_drastifanmuskanpmaaniqraHansaNmitzi11divareenajanu_2006mandymoremeena...AmeenaForEvasona-raizaara2212Ru_21preethiasdlife19Remya_PillaiTyroMaaneet_Vidu-nee-punam2712goldenmoontamanna1391-padma-shrutheAjayPrabh.DDianabinash079spvdbhanu_rekhagyappingduck--Neelam--

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail

~SMITTEN BY LOVE~ 

{thank u so much sobi for this beautiful banner😳}

"Love me without fear...trust me without questioning...Need me without demanding...Want me without restrictions...Accept me without change...Desire me without inhibition"

~PART-16~

(SMITTEN BY LOVE means struck by love...like a cupid strikes you wid an arrow, when u fell in love at the first sight...and if u r smitten by someone that means you are deeply in love with that person...just thought to explain😳)   

Maan excitedly smiled and hugged dadi, whispering his thanks...He knew dadi can never deny his geet, their love...As he broke out of the hug, dadi again made a stern face...not wanting to trust geet so easily, after all maan is her only grandson...Maan pouted staring at his strict dadi, while she avoided looking at his cute antics...
Geet was admiring there love, standing there...She really felt relieved, looking at maan finally smiling...A cute smile automatically formed on her face, as she bucked up her courage to speak her heart...
"aap kaisi ho dadi" she softly asked, cutely surprising both maan and dadi...with her melodious voice...Dadi softly looked at geet, admiring her concern...but before she could say anything...sameera and prerna angrily barged into the room...glaring at geet with their cursing gaze...

Dadi stopped and looked at the intruders, while maan too turned around getting startled with his mom and sameera's sudden presence...He quickly got up and stood besides geet, embracing her protectively around her waist...while sameera clenched her fist and gave maan her heinous disapproving look...Maan ignored her and looked down at geet, and found her shivering in fear...Poor girl was stunned, too much vulnerable under prerna and sameera's intimidating aura...as they kept looking at her in disgust, scaning her up and down with their filthy gaze...Geet got scared and shrinks back in her shell...It was getting so hard for her to hold back that tears, she felt crowding in her hazels...She looked down, and bit her lower lip to subside her painful moan...
"I can't believe it...after ruining our family, this bitch still has so much guts to come here" sameera spoke, spitting venom...while prerna was no less, as she followed with her cursing words..."beta what else should we expect from such low class roadside girl"...she evily smirked, throwing draggers at geet...

Hearing this maan clenched his fist, and looked at dadi in disappointment...He expected her, to stop his mom and sameera from behaving so cheap...but her ignorance irked him and he grabbed geet by her arm, and started dragging her out of that room...But before they could vanish behind the door, sameera ran to them and yanked maan by his arm...jerking him to stop..."you can't leave me like this maan"...sameera screamed, now holding maan's collar..."tum mujhe iske liye chod rahe ho"...she looked at geet in a most disgusting manner..."isme aisa kya hai maan...jo mujh mai nahi" she pulled maan closer..."you know I can offer you much more than this bitch" she couldn't stop seducing him even in this critical moment..."I can be more hotter in bed, than this skiny piece of shit" she huskily whispered into his ear, so that no one could hear her filthy thoughts...But the next moment maan harshly pushed her away and slapped right across her cheek..."stay the hell away from me" he screamed, giving her his murderous glare...warning her to never cross her limits...While prerna ran to sameera and embraced her closer..."how dare you touch her maan" prerna patted her back, while sameera cried her crocodile tears..."tumhe iss ladki ne pagal kar diya hai" she horribly screamed, scaring the hell out of geet...

Geet trembled with the chaos around her, she clutched her duppatta on her chest...and started slowly taking steps away from them...
"just stop it mom"...maan helplessly screamed on his mom for the very first time..."I am your son god dammit" he whimpered craving for her one motherly look, that long lost concern...but in return found nothing but hatred...

Maan looked at dadi one last time, then grabbed geet's hand and started yanking her out of the door...But before they could walk out, his mother's darting words screeched through his soul..."you have bought disgrace to our family...and just because of you, sameera's dad have stopped all the business deals with us" prerna shamelessly uttered her real concern..."just marry sameera maan, and as your dad said...no one will stop you, if you keep this girl" her filth words shivered geet, as the real meaning slowly dawned slitting her heart...

Maan grabbed geet more harshly and looked back at his mom with atmost hatred...He then pulled geet along with him, wanting to get her out of that place as soon as possible...They got through the lift, and down to the main exit door...And before they could pass the last barrier, few peoples with mike and camera pounced on them...Geet got startled, and hided behind maan...while adi came forward to shoo the media away...Maan cocooned geet in his embrace and started finding his way through the pounding media questions...
"sir who is this girl with you?" one of the reporter asked, followed by others...
"Is she is the reason behind your and Miss Sameera's breakup?"
"we heard that you left your house...Is that true?"
"so are you living with this girl now?"
Reported started throwing there questions randomly, while maan ignoring all the paparazzi...dragged geet with him towards his car...He didn't wanted to answer or create any fuse for geet...very well knowing, all this will get worse if they stayed here...

It was getting tough for them to find there way out of so many bugging people...Adi tried his best to clear the mob, but media was admant to get some spicy gossip out of this situation...Maan almost reached closer to his car, but then the next moment felt geet being snatched from his arms...and pulled away...He looked behind him and found sameera dragging geet with her...Rage took over him, as he saw sameera holding geet by her arm and yanking her towards the media...
"you all are wondering who this girl is right"...sameera smirked looking at geet, who was literally shivering as hell..."she is maan's new s**t, the gold digger bitch who snatched my maan from me" she faked cry, and acted as if emotionally broken..."my poor maan baby is so innocent...he got trapped in her plan and now has left his parents to live with her" sameera smartly planned this media attack and now was taking full advantage of it...

Media gasped with all the revealation and started cheaply questioning geet...while poor girl started crying with their awful words and closed her eyes in shame...Geet went blank, praying it all to be her horrendous nightmare...Her teary gaze begged everyone to leave her alone, but to her utter dismay things got worse when maan's mom came cursing her for snatching her only son...Geet now was shivering, and madly started searching for maan in that crowd...Panic was written all over her face, while her gaze screamed for her knight in shinning armour...

"enough" she heard a roaring voice, and next moment felt a strong pair of arms jerking her closer...Geet lifelessly looked up at maan's blood shot eyes, and hissed in pain...His hold was flesh tearing, harsh and digging in her skin...She whimpered as he voilently started dragging her, pushing away all the people who were blocking their way...He didn't uttered a word, neither explained his ground to anyone...He pushed geet in the car and quickly took his driver's seat, screeching away from them with in no seconds...

The drive back home, was in complete silence...Geet had leaned her head on the car door frame, hiding her tears...Her arm burned with maan's earlier harsh hold...Her life was already a mess...and now dragging maan in it, she even ruined his everything...Only because of her he had to go through so much shame and humiliation...Will he ever forgive her for bringing down his family's prestige...Tears poured down her already wet cheeks, as she gulped down the painful lump formed in her throat...She wanted to cry and end her life at that very moment...as sameera's darting words kept ringing in her ears, breaking her bit by bit...Geet thought, sameera was right calling her bitch...because its true she snatched maan from her, when he was already her fiancee...
"how could I drop so low"...she cried helplessly, covering her mouth..."will maan think the same about me? did he believed when sameera called me gold digger?"...the thought horrified her...She won't be able to survive even for a breath if maan disowned her now...

The pain and fear became too much, as geet longingly looked at maan, who was quite from the moment they entered in his car...She literally had panicked with his touch, when he brutally dragged her from that chaos...His taut face now showed so much rage and distress, like he will explode any moment..."maan" geet dared to call him, craving for his one assuring look...Her voice craked, while her trembling hands went to cup his cheeks..."maan..." she heavily breathed again, and before she could say anything further...maan voilently screeched the car at the road side, and harshly grabbed geet by her arm, dangerously pulling her closer..."don't you dare touch me" he spoke in furry, penetrating his toxic gaze right through her soul..."kaha tha na tumse...waha nahi jana" he unknowingly digged his nails deep in her arms..."look what they did to you" he painfully cried, while his eyes showed deep sorrow..."kyu meri baat nahi mani" he placed his forehead on hers, breathing heavily..."woh log kabhi nahi manenge"...he sighed feeling defeated..."It's only us now"...tears trickled down his face, as he opened his eyes...gazing at her..."sirf tum aur mai"...he smiled painfully..."aur koi nahi"...the cold air around, enveloped them into deep loneliness...Geet looked at him, blank, emotionless...Was this her faith, or did she just snatched his everything...to make him hers...The realization dawned on her face, as the moment gradually seeped in...Maan hugged her lifeless structure safe in his arms..."hume kisiki jarurat nahi geet...hum dono akele bohat khush rahenge" he whimpered, cocooning her closer...caressing her back to assure his words...

Geet closed her eyes, letting her tears slip away...She couldn't bear watching him broken, so much in pain...She slowly broke out of the hug and guided her hand to wipe his tears...Her soft fingers, caressed his cheek...while their gaze locked, intensely craving for eachother...They say when you truly love someone, you give everything you can just to be with them and never expect anything in return...And geet was doing the same, she wanted to see maan happy...and will do anything to comfort his bruised soul...She cupped his cheek and kissed on his eyes, gently drinking in his tears..."please forgive me" she whimpered, feeling its all her fault...But the next moment maan scooped her in his arms, and crushed her to his chest..."I am sorry maan" geet cried clutching his shirt..."I never wanted to part you from your family" she painfully whimpered, moaning in his arms...while with her every moan maan hugged her more closer, if ever that was possible..."shhh geet...please don't cry" he wiped her tears and kissed her lips..."sab thik ho jayega jaan...hum dono sach mai bohat khush rahenge" he assured her, even consoling his own heart...They stayed in each others arms, cocooning their bruised relation...Both of them didn't wanted to part, knowing they won't be able to survive with out eachother...Their was this desperate need to comfort and let the other person know, that they care and are here to stay forever...

Maan cupped her face and wiped the traces of tears..."nothing is going to keep us apart" he whispered on her lips..."I love you" he deeply looked in her hazels with sheer love in his eyes...then leaned forward and placed his aching lips on hers...His kiss soothed everything, every pain, every sorrow, every problem...They sat like this for a while, in the middle of the highway, embracing each other...He then kissed her passionately, as he held her face in his strong hands and she simply gave in...He huskily rasped whisking her face even closer...Their tongues collided, twisting and turning in a beautiful rhythm...Maan scooped the small of her back and pulled her on his lap...Their lips stayed glued, while his fingers caressed her cheeks...still wiping out the new found tears running down her hazels...The moment was intense, breathtakingly beautiful...Geet ran her arms around his neck, and cried uncontrollably in the kiss...while maan just consumed all her hiccups and nibbled on her lips not letting her cry...After ten minutes or so, they both decided it was time to come up for air, and so they broke their kiss...though not for long...

~~Love is, above all, a giving of oneself~~

Pls join my FB group for quick update links.

~Mahimaneet's Fiction World~

Precap :- Khurana's disowning maan ...and finally maaneet moving on in their own litle world πŸ˜ƒ

Hello sweeties...really sorry for being so late...from now on i will be updating on regular basis but it will be comparitively short updates...

Pls stay tuned as the twist as just began...And as the story proceeds, maaneet will have pass more hurdles just to be with eachother...

Pls shower your love n support like always, and hit the like button and comment...

love u lots,
varsha😊

(C) 2012 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved

Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

for new thread...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deepali1022 - 11 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
res for galiyaan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

edited-

yaar ye jo teri villain party hai na...badi lambi hai...🀒🀒
i mean ek dushman ho ya phir do ho to chalta hai...
bt bt bt yaha to sara zamana hi dushmani pe utar aaya hai...😑😑

god...😑😑
yaar ye maan ki poori family hi pagal hai...
dad to upar se khali the hi...maa akal ki paidal hai...aur dadi maa babaji wo to behri aur pagal b hain...😑😑

d bi*** sameera...ye to sabse badi wali nikali...
isko na mai zinda jameen me gaad dun...😑😑
kitna bolti hai...😑😑.
pagal kahi ki...total dramebaaz...😑😑
deepali1022 thumbnail
i hope dat today we will get update...
aur agar aaj nai mila to varshu darling soch lena hum kya karenge...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deepali1022 thumbnail
πŸ˜›

wah wah is page pe sirf do log chae hue hain varshu...
ek tu...
n duji mai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratz for the new thread...
awesome update...
hate tat sameera n maans mom...
how dare she csll geet b****
she s the one...
nice precap...
waiting for more update...
Edited by mayapari - 11 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread.. waiting for update...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww my poor maneet... both maan's mom and that 😑 sam are too much... disgusting women...

poor maneet..have to cross so many problems... but am happy that they are together...

awesome update dear...waiting for next..
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 11 years ago