~Mahimaneet's~ My Maaneet Dreamland

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail

~My Maaneet Fantasy~

**FLAMES OF DESIRE**

This story is filled with lot of passion and innocence...There are this two characters maan and geet...who are very much poles apart, yet they love eachother beyond any limits...There love is esoteric, demanding, and full of sensuality...
Geet's innocence always adds a new zeal to there budding love, and maan's anger gives that push to there flames of desire...

A gentle brush of his fingers,
Sending shivers down my spine.
In the love I see in his eyes,
Is a love that equals mine.

He greets me with a smile,
And leaves me with a kiss.
If he were to ever leave me,
I couldn't imagine what I'd miss.

Maybe it's his touch,
Or the way he makes me feel.
But whatever it is,
I'm head over heels.

This is one of my most cherished story...My first ever work...and this was my first ever attempt to explore my writing skills...
I blessed to have this story, i feel lucky i cud imagine this concept...as it has given me immense recognition n applauds for my writing skills...have gain lots of frnds n well wishers just becoz of this story...
  HERE ARE LINKS FOR ALL THE THREADS 

~FLAVOUR OF LOVE~ 

I knew it was special from the very start,
It envelopes my body, my core, my heart.
A shining, uplifting, persistent feeling,
It embraces and warms my entire being.

This special feeling lights my soul on fire,
It burns with amazing delight, warm desire.
How lucky I am to have this in my life,
A most cherished feeling, wonderfully nice.

Let me name this feeling, it is all about you,
It is my undying, everlasting love for you.
I love you, my dearest sweetheart,
Nothing in the world can keep us apart.

I start smiling when i think about this pure n serene lovestory...Its my very own first crush, which i shared with you all in the form of maaneet romance...So it is very close to my heart😳...

The story is about maan and geet who studied together in school, and innocently fell in love with eachother...They parted widout knowing if ever they will meet again...But destiny played its game and again they met...and recognised eachother with their pure heart...
Both are shy but understands eachothers silence...and it will take time for them to express what they feel...
 HERE ARE LINKS FOR ALL THE THREADS 

Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago
mahimaneet thumbnail

~SHORT STORIES~ 

SMITTEN BY LOVE

I always wondered how this feeling wud be to fall in love at first sight...But when i thought to pen it down, smitten by love came as my imagination...Wow this experiance was so thrilling to imagine a gal falls for a guy even knowing he is engaged already...But then it was the uniqueness of this story...Their love is true n impaccable...n will face a lot of ups n down as the story ahead...

THEME

Have you ever met someone who is just a stranger, and fall in love with in minutes, hours, or days...and while your getting to know more about this person, your feelings get stronger and stronger as you talk together...

I have met this perfect stranger...i have walked and talked with my stranger, with whom i fell in love at first sight...this stranger has my heart in his hands...
he has my happiness on his lips...
he has me in his soul...

>>HERE ARE LINKS FOR ALL THE THREAD<<

~SUMMER ROMANCE~

~THEME~

"If you love something dearly, let it go...If it is meant for you, it will come back to you"

Its a peppy love story with a litle twist in the tale...Maan a genuine, sober guy falls for a wrong gal...he conveys his feelings to her but then gets shocked with the fact that the gal was only playing with his emotions...They parted without knowing wats store in for future...and then how there lovestory unfolds is wat summer romance...

Please requesting u to read it...as it is nearing its end...and its my first ever contest winning story...so please read it...

>>HERE ARE LINKS FOR ALL THE THREAD<<

mahimaneet thumbnail

~FINISHED WORK~

~DO NOT DISTURB~

A passionate night between me and you
I can't begin to tell you the things I want to do.
First we can dim the lights and get closer...
No, wait, that's too fast, let's go back
and move a little slower.

I'll kiss your lips that are so soft and sweet,
then move on to your cheek that's so smooth and unique.
Then I'll move right along that little ear of yours...
Whoa... my, my... let me move along your chest...
Uh, oh I missed a spot, let me move back up to the neck
As I move my tongue around and around
you start to feel it as I go down slowly
and as I kiss your chest your hands go up
...but I'm not finished yet...
I go further down towards your navel...
As I move down past your waist line I begin to kiss...

I was so scared when I started writing this...as it was complete 18+ stuff...so i was shy yet scared...but the response made me little besharam to give you this different maneet with all new flavour...

I faced a lot of problems after completing this story, and still facing it...I can't stop any loosers from copying my work...but it really feels heart wrenching wen u see ur work pasted on sm other forum wid sm idiot taking its credit...

Watever it is...popularity comes wid side effects n i know it now😭

Please read my this story...its sensual yet i kept a story intact...highly 18+...but my genuine attempt to give u different maaneet😆

>>HERE ARE LINKS TO ALL MY THREADS<<

mahimaneet thumbnail

~MY FUTURE WORK~

Have two new OS in my kitty now...but won't be able to post its theme here...as i don't wana take any risk...

But will post those stories pretty soon...as i consider them my most precious work i attempted till now

And also i am working on two new ff's...lets c i will start them after i finish any two of my on going works😊
mahimaneet thumbnail

~INDEX~

deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o teri ye kb bana

shukar hai babaji ka...ab mehnat km lagegi...

2 os my god me waitng...yar ap FOL k bare me socho abi...!!
Edited by deepali1022 - 11 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi dear..Thanks 4 all da awesum fab rocking Maaneet FF/SS/OS ! U r an amzing writer!  Thanks 4 dis post! Love the way u write! Hmm 2 more OS! Cannot wait dear! Pls post soon! 😉
mahimaneet thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: deepali1022

o teri ye kb bana

shukar hai babaji ka...ab mehnat km lagegi...

2 os my god me waitng...yar ap FOL k bare me socho abi...!!

kal se bana rahi hu yeh😆

yup abhi FOL ka track set hai...bohat bada twist socha hai usme...after i complete summer romance...i will totally concentrate on it
mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi dear..Thanks 4 all da awesum fab rocking Maaneet FF/SS/OS ! U r an amzing writer!  Thanks 4 dis post! Love the way u write! Hmm 2 more OS! Cannot wait dear! Pls post soon! 😉

thanks sweety...will post those OS pretty soon😳