Frequent Posters

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Unresed on page 49 πŸ˜Š
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Har bar! Every single time you manage to bring a smile and tear to my face.  
What a fab story and the way you tell it, is just awesome!!!!!

Liza

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This was very beautiful Semanti... ❀️
I just dont have words to exactly describe the beauty of this wonderful story...
I have read it many times already...

I am just wondering how the hell am i going to fall in love with a person in my real life when i am so so addicted to these fictional Arnavs of yours..

This story gave me a very very warm feeling...it made me feel how utterly beautiful the emotion called Love is...
I dont know whether this type of love exists in real life at all...:( :(

I just loved both Arnav and Khushi in this...
Love is accepting the flaws of a person you love and still keep on loving without any expectations...thats exactly what Khushi had done in this story...
Love is trying to do things you are uncomfortable with just so that you can bring a smile on the face of your partner...Arnav did the same thing in the story...
I just loved how she took note of his love in each and every action of his...
I loved how a single trace of sadness on her face disturbed Arnav...how he searched the whole house for candles just because she loves Diwali...
Indeed sometimes words are not required to express your love...

Update the next OS on celebration soon Semanti because i am absolutely loving them..you just write each celebration very uniquely...
Love you loads...
Take care...
Edited by Swati_ - 11 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
awwwiiiee!!!! that was sooo cute!!!
loved it!!!!
Aparamegha thumbnail
Beautifully written..every emotions were so very well expressed with the best choice of words..indeed sometimes a single  gesture speaks a lot more than hundreds of words..lovely update
srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This was so wonderful! Truly, love doesn't need any words! The vivid description of emotions was beautiful! Both of them loved each other immensely! I loved the way you played with words! Great job! Very well written! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read all your works till now and religiously wait for your updates. I qm sorry i dont comment much but i used to before while reading your ss on cqpt rqizada and khushi's life. Waufmaio. But now its a little hard to comment cause i read your stories on my ipod. or phone. But this story was so beautiful i had to comment. Love needs no words. so true. Ae onnd i also agree on your thiughts of valentines day..
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful...
how do u manage to tell such heart warming , meaningful stories with poise in so little words...

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i read all your celebrations series up to now ...all of them beautiful in their own way...you got wonderful command on your words...a rhythm 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was one of the best and most romantic os ive read!

yea u rite, words are sometimes meaningless when actions are there to make u feel the love:)