Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Not someone who cares either way about Valentines day a non event really you wrote that one beautiful...and if the day is to be given a name then so be it but may it be as beautiful and as moving as this and may it come from the heart when and if and in as many ways...

from the blubbering convert
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another beautiful one from you...loved it..
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldn't go so far as to say words are overrated, yet, they are not everything. And many times, they are inadequate. How do you put in words, the beauty of love? Or the time when a child first says Ma? The sight of the Northern Lights? ... nah. The most endearing and the most frustrating thing about Arnav Singh Raizada is that he is not a man of words, but a man of actions. And I loved how Khushi understood this peculiar man and his even more peculiar language.. of gestures and tender looks and gentle touches and loving kisses. Beautiful. Me blushes :P 

Waise, if this is your brand of "mush-fest", I am all in for it. Lovely! 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aawww supercute
Loved it
cloverleaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was mesmerizing! "The Kite Runner" is one of my all time favorites. When I was reading it the first time, I remember, I had started crying after reading the part where Hassan was attacked, and could not stop. My boyfriend was in a different part of the town because he had some work. I was so upset that I called him up and he actually left his work and came over to my place (I was living alone) just to comfort me. This piece just brought back good old memories. Beautifully worded. "For you a thousand times over" - Indeed.Edited by cloverleaf - 11 years ago
Diaphanous thumbnail
Beautiful. Loved it.

And I agree with you. Why is it one day to show your significant other your love? Why not everyday? But again, wht girl is going to refuse any gift?!

Anyways, gret update.
Anony_mous thumbnail

~Res~   UNRES'ED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First things first: Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner?.. LIKE REALLY?

I was telling a friend on forum today itself that I went into a semi-depression after reading the book.. and I read your OS (which I really wait for, in case you don't realize) I find the mention of the same book. Khushi weeping over it, just like I did, FOR A FREAKING WEEK 😭

And now about your writing, which always awe's me and does not make me cry is awesome once again. This one touched me on a personal level for a few reasons :)

I loved this foolish foolish Arnav, who raided all the candles of the house to recreate a happy festive evening for his lovely wife who cried over fiction. Somehow, those who are inadequate with words always OVER-COMPENSATE with actions, and Khushi is lucky that ways.

He should be able to sweep his wife off her feet and walk off in to the sunset with her-- but he couldn't, the very thought filled him with an awkwardness and a feeling of inadequacy. Heck! He couldn't even hug her and tell her that everything was going to be alright when she sat crying over a book!

This man for all the lack of romantic bones in his body is a keeper, for a thousand years and many more. You have created magic once again :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 11 years ago
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was just beautiful, it's true sometimes words are inadequate and what is more important is to have an individual in your life who understands the silence.

Btw The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni is one of my all time favourites and the quote you used is my favourite in the book. 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have the knack of telling a beautiful story in a few words. 
Love this Arnav. The way he used candles to express what he doesn't know how to say was beautiful.
Love this series. Each one of your stories in this series is a gem. 
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved this one .. I guess the best in the series so far for me...
Arnav was worried hoe to voice his feelings where Khusi knew exactly what her husband wanna say her everytime with those little gestures. This is how the mrg should be...
Love is  not always meant to be said but sometime we feel it...