Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

I didn't even watch all of this show, but somehow caught bits and pieces after Shayan did return (I think 2nd last episode)..I couldn't believe he had the audacity to question HER about whatever she's done (which is actually nothing; she didn't marry the Dr.) after all that HE has done.

So Shayan just wanted her to sit around and WAIT, while she was never sure he will even return. I mean how does that even work? What was the guarantee he would return? And sure, he did, but after all that he did with her, he still had NO regret, no remorse?

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I didn't even watch all of this show, but somehow caught bits and pieces after Shayan did return (I think 2nd last episode)..I couldn't believe he had the audacity to question HER about whatever she's done (which is actually nothing; she didn't marry the Dr.) after all that HE has done.

So Shayan just wanted her to sit around and WAIT, while she was never sure he will even return. I mean how does that even work? What was the guarantee he would return? And sure, he did, but after all that he did with her, he still had NO regret, no remorse?

Exactly, I didnt have a problem with her accepting him back as she loved him and for her daughters happiness! BUT he didnt change at all He wasnt even sorry! Atleast they should have shown him being sharminda and repenting his mistakes before coming back
Agar iski doosri biwi mar na jati to kameena kabhi apni beti ke paas wapas na aata
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Yep. He came back in the first place because the other girl was there no more. How low of this guy.
I don't get the point of this show.
I have noticed with maha malik's writing, I love her dialogues and her concepts are usually relatable but she always messes up in the end! She did the same with Na Kaho but atleast that ending was better than this one
OnlyHope thumbnail
Usmein to he did realize his bad πŸ€” actually repented and all..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't watch this show past a few episodes. The story + Mohib's acting/hair was annoying. In this show they showed initially how Saba's character was ugly while Juggan's character was beautiful. That right there was flawed let alone anything else lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ I stopped watching after 4-5 episodes, but it always bothered me until I found out what actually happened to Irfa πŸ˜† poor girl never really got what she deserved.

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Usmein to he did realize his bad πŸ€” actually repented and all..

Who are you talking about? Shayan never got the chance to repent for his mistakes properly as he always got everything his way

I think it would have been better if when he met his daughter, she refused to accept him as her father and tols him to get lostπŸ˜†
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Who are you talking about? Shayan never got the chance to repent for his mistakes properly as he always got everything his way

I think it would have been better if when he met his daughter, she refused to accept him as her father and tols him to get lostπŸ˜†

No, I'm talking about Na Kaho πŸ˜†
Oh yes in that he repented, thats why I said it was better than this but still she accepted him! and if he hadnt found out his second wife was like that he wouldve never repented