Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Roz.

Oh okay. I think that was the only Pakistani I have ever watched then.
That's good to know though! :D

I watched Bol in bits and pieces and it was a really bad copy so never got around to watching the whole thing. I hear it was a good one.

Bol was good..but I think Khuda Ke Liye was a bit better than it..Bol is a bit over the top in my opinion. lol

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm probably the minority here, but I didn't like Khuda Ke Liye and Bol was worse than that.. Really hated it.
I've always thought about making a topic on these two movies and my honest opinion of Shoaib Mansoor's work but never got to it.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

His music band EP wasn't really mainstream music like Faakhir's is for instance..so you may have never heard of him as a musician..though Fawad Khan has been around for 10 yrs now if you count him as a singer and his first ever show was Jutt n Bond..he was quite funny there. 😆

Nahh EP was mainstream, if me, a Canadian, who is not much informed about Pakistani stuff listened to their music back in the day and watched Jutt and Bond then yes they were pretty mainstream.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nahh EP was mainstream, if me, a Canadian, who is not much informed about Pakistani stuff listened to their music back in the day and watched Jutt and Bond then yes they were pretty mainstream.

They had their set of listeners but I really wouldn't call them as mainstream as the pop singers. Pakistani music mostly revolves around the pop culture or so it has during the main yrs of EP which were up until the late 2000s. Their music wasn't as mainstream as Faakhir's or Shehzad Roy's.

The band, Call was more or less along the lines of a rock band too..until they went all bollywoodish and then sort of resorted to pop songs to go with the flow.. and eventually the band just split up. As Fawad has mentioned that rock is more or less dead in Pakistan. I feel EP had it's own set of listeners and ardent ones...but they didn't receive the recognition they deserved which is why there are many people like Hina who hardly knew who Fawad was until possibly Khuda Ke Liye and finally not until post 2010.

I think Jal or Fuzon have been more commercial-like bands.

fk_sb_ak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Roz.

He was in Khuda Ke Liye though. (not sure if that movie is considered bollywood or pakistani?)
He nailed it in there. The movie was actually really good!

Obviously after realizing that was Fawad Khan in there, I had to re-watch it for him :p

khuda k liye is a pki movie
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i mean the same k fawad doesnot need bolly drams or movies! hes pakistan biggest star!!!!!
others need bolly!
my msg to pakistanis actors
paiwasta reh shajar se umeed e bahar rakh!

Originally posted by: starstruckk

His music band EP wasn't really mainstream music like Faakhir's is for instance..so you may have never heard of him as a musician..though Fawad Khan has been around for 10 yrs now if you count him as a singer and his first ever show was Jutt n Bond..he was quite funny there. 😆

Yepp, only found out about his singing from the AT here 😆

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I'm probably the minority here, but I didn't like Khuda Ke Liye and Bol was worse than that.. Really hated it.
I've always thought about making a topic on these two movies and my honest opinion of Shoaib Mansoor's work but never got to it.

I havent seen KKL, but omg, I HATED BOL TOO!
hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirakhan9

imran is cute hadsome but i dont like her attitude bcoz us ka dimagh 7th sky per tha khuda aur mohabbat k bahd whereas fawad ka hona chahiye but hes still doing serials whereas imran shows attitude!

exactly. though he is a good actor n handsome but personally i dont like his attitude. anyways what matters is his work as a fan. later dont really matters.