Imran Abbas Finally Doing Bollywood Movie

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Imran Abbas finally doing bollywood Movie. Earlier he was signed up for Movie "Naam Hai Boss' alongside Akshay Kumar but later dropped from the project due to unknown reasons.
But he now all set to make his bollywood debut as lead in an untitled movie. Imran Abbas has been featured among world's most handsome men in many magazines and websites and has over 50 TV series like Malaal, Khuda Aur Mohabbat, Mera Naseeb and Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan on his credit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
imran is cute hadsome but i dont like her attitude bcoz us ka dimagh 7th sky per tha khuda aur mohabbat k bahd whereas fawad ka hona chahiye but hes still doing serials whereas imran shows attitude!
Lets hope this one works out! lol
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Lets hope this one works out! lol

Exactly. I dont wanna see him coming bak while saying baray be abroah ho k teray kochay sey hum niklay
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahirakhan9

imran is cute hadsome but i dont like her attitude bcoz us ka dimagh 7th sky per tha khuda aur mohabbat k bahd whereas fawad ka hona chahiye but hes still doing serials whereas imran shows attitude!

Fawad doesn't need to go to bollywood..his work and performances attract worldwide viewers to his work in Pakistan. Proves you don't have to go to bollywood to prove your stardom.

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Fawad doesn't need to go to bollywood..his work and performances attract worldwide viewers to his work in Pakistan. Proves you don't have to go to bollywood to prove your stardom.

He was in Khuda Ke Liye though. (not sure if that movie is considered bollywood or pakistani?)
He nailed it in there. The movie was actually really good!

Obviously after realizing that was Fawad Khan in there, I had to re-watch it for him :p
Edited by .Roz. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Roz.

He was in Khuda Ke Liye though. (not sure if that movie is considered bollywood or pakistani?)
He nailed it in there. The movie was actually really good!

Obviously after realizing that was Fawad Khan in there, I had to re-watch it for him :p

Khuda Ke Liye is completely a Pakistani film..it was released in India as well though. The same director made the film Bol a yr or two back...which too was a Pakistani film.

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Khuda Ke Liye is completely a Pakistani film..it was released in India as well though. The same director made the film Bol a yr or two back...which too was a Pakistani film.

Oh okay. I think that was the only Pakistani I have ever watched then.
That's good to know though! :D

I watched Bol in bits and pieces and it was a really bad copy so never got around to watching the whole thing. I hear it was a good one.
Tbh even though my family have seen khuda ke liye, none of us really knew who fawad khan was until humsafar lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Tbh even though my family have seen khuda ke liye, none of us really knew who fawad khan was until humsafar lol

His music band EP wasn't really mainstream music like Faakhir's is for instance..so you may have never heard of him as a musician..though Fawad Khan has been around for 10 yrs now if you count him as a singer and his first ever show was Jutt n Bond..he was quite funny there. 😆