REVIEWS: Teri Raah Mein Rul Gaye Way Urdu1

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

REVIEWS: Teri Raah Mein Rul Gaye Way Urdu1

By: Altaf Hussain
This is the first time that I am reviewing an Urdu1 serial. Teri Raah Mein Rul Gaye Way, an AB Entertainment presentation, is based on a novel with the same name and stars some big names. Let's see how good it is. MORE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont like the drama much specially changes from novel and nodoubt ost is awesome
I would watch this drama if the episodes on youtube werent missing :/
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just hate the way they have ruined this beautiful Novel.losers🤬
Omg but the promos looked good :(
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It had pretty high TRPs initially and then they just fell
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

It had pretty high TRPs initially and then they just fell

i guess first people thought that they will not change the essence of main characters but they totally changed the characters specially the relationship between zohra and jahandad. in novel zohra always think jahandad as her brother or son. but in the show zohra too showed interest and love for jahandad.

the other characters added in the show or track introduced were not that much interesting to watch. for me they were too loud. specially the sister and step mother of jahandad.

i was so excited to watch teri rah mein rul gaye way but when the main theme of novel was manipulated i was like🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. i guess those who have already read the novel did not liked the relationship between jahandad and zohra in the drama.
They shouldnt change stories from the novels, id rather they kept it the same
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Uzma005

i guess first people thought that they will not change the essence of main characters but they totally changed the characters specially the relationship between zohra and jahandad. in novel zohra always think jahandad as her brother or son. but in the show zohra too showed interest and love for jahandad.

the other characters added in the show or track introduced were not that much interesting to watch. for me they were too loud. specially the sister and step mother of jahandad.

i was so excited to watch teri rah mein rul gaye way but when the main theme of novel was manipulated i was like🤢. i guess those who have already read the novel did not liked the relationship between jahandad and zohra in the drama.

WORD
I did not watch this because of same reason.I have read the novel but the day i saw its promos & OST, i decided that i am not gonna watch this show.
In novel maimoona beautifully portrayed the relation of Jahandad and his Bharjai but Here 🤢.It was a story of zobariya's love for jahandad..Not Zohra's 😡 They changed the lead characters.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like this drama..and I have not read the novel..but even then I have a problem with them showing love between Zohra and Jahandad. It just seems so stupid..Jahandad is shown as a child when he first says he loves Zohra..that was unnecessary.

Otherwise, I think the actors are doing great..Sami Khan is doing so well..his acting is on point in this drama..I have to catch up with the last few episodes ..wish it was easily available online..a lot of episodes are missing.