Maaneet FF- MILAN-TFD#6,Next thread added

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

MILAN- The Final Destination

THREAD 6

Yay friends we are on thread 6๐Ÿฅณ thnx again for all ur support... Keep up the good work๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

STORY SO FAR

Geet, left her home when she was just 10 to meet her best friend Meera, there she meets Maan after getting admission in same school as Meera. Initially they fought but gradually became friends, something else blossomed between them, new n lovely. But they had to separate when Geet shifted to London.

They met again in New York being students of the same college; they caught up from where they had left. Passing hurdled path their relation became stronger but... call it their destiny, misunderstanding found space between them n Geet left her life, her Maan.

But love finds its way somehow n the same destiny which seperated them brought them together still the misunderstandings didn't clear their path. Will they be able to find the truth? Will love survive or again seperation is what they would get?

For quick updates

MY FB ACCOUNT

NOTE:Those who want PM add 'OsheenPM' to your buddy list

INDEX BELOW...!!
Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

INDEX

Part 81- Below

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

MILAN- The Final Destination
PART- 81

@shru di, valli di
this part is specially for u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ainaGURTI
hehe Mali u jumped onto epi abhi toh there are many thngs left๐Ÿ˜› anyways I loved ur first comment๐Ÿ˜ณ thnxxx

I will send the test reports to your house. Neeraj said to Maan. N Geet, don't skip your checkups otherwise next time I won't give you your candy.

At this Geet actually rolled her eyes.

Anyways Shanaya was asking about you. You were not picking her calls.

Geet again smiled apologetically. I am sorry. My phone was not with me.

Oh okay. I will ask her to call you again.

Hmm.

Maan stood up. I think we should leave now. And walked out. Bidding goodbye to her doctor, she followed him out.

As they sat in the car the same silence that was present while they going to the psychiatrist prevailed. Disturbing thoughts swam endlessly in his mind as he stared at Geet who was looking out of the window absently. He remembered the marks on her back, the dream, her fear of anything n everything, her inhibitions n hesitations. It all brought him to the edge the feeling of rage, care, agony, restlessness, regret making a cocktail of emotion swirl inside him which was almost unbearable.

Geet opened the box of sweet candy that was resting on her lap n took out a soft fluffy cotton candy ball from it. A smile formed on her face as she stared at it n then had a small bite. Her eyes closed while she savoured the taste of it melted into her mouth. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes wondering if she would offer him some. Of course no, not when he wanted to eat from her mouth.

Aap khayenge. She asked carefully n saw his pupils dilate as he pinned her with his intense gaze. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Maan removed his eyes from her. I am driving.

He stopped the car outside a medical store. He had to purchase some medicines prescribed by Neeraj.

I have to purchase your medicines. He answered with a passive face when she looked at him questioningly.

Oh. Her voice was soft n a rosy hue covered her cheeks as she continued. You sit here I will bring the medicines.

No f**king way. He glowered at her. You will wait here n I will bring the medicines because I don't want you falling on the road. Understood?

She could tell he was angry but she had her own reasons. Why couldn't he just understand instead of asking her to do so? But-

No ifs n buts. I will back in a second. He was about to open the car door n get out when she stopped him again.

Wait. Ac..actually I need something else too. That's why I wa-

What do you want? She gulped. Spit it out Geet. He demanded.

P..pads. She said her voice as low as her eyes fixed on the car floor.

Why the hell she was so embarrassed asking for a simple thing? Okay. Is there any specific-

No. She said instantly wishing the car seat to miraculously swallow her. If she could she would have pushed him out of the car right now so that she wouldn't have to face him at this awkward moment or ever for that matter.

He got out, brought the medicines Geet's p..pads n then finally they reached KM. Once out of the car she took a deep a breath, one more second in his proximity n she would have gone mad, not like she wasn't any less presently.

Unfortunately for her, when she was climbing the steps of the front porch her leg slipped n it was Maan who steadied her. He groaned not looking pleased with her clumsiness. She was not usually this clumsy may be the weakness was wearing her off.

He didn't let her walk any step further n she found herself being picked up in his muscular arms. She looked at him wide-eyed and he lost himself in the enchanting hazels.

I can walk. He didn't responded or let her go n just walked inside the mansion. Thank god, there was no one there to witness them like this. As he climbed the stairs to go to their room, she tried to create some distance between them pulling her head back as much as possible. A jerk of his hands had her pushed forward n her lips collided with the base of his neck. The bare skin burned with her touch n he took in a long breath.

She pulled back her body stiffened and heart raced. They entered her room n he put her down no more able to take the torture.

Suniye. Her voice was so velvety; it softened the air around him making him turn at her command. She eyed his neck but he was in no position to decipher the meaning of her gaze.

She strolled closer. Taking the corner of her dubatta she put it in her mouth n then nervously wiped the light pink lips stick that was smudged on his neck.

A cool wave hit him hard as her hand worked on his skin from behind the wet patch of cloth. His hands came up to cup her cheek n her movement stilled. He titled her face up unable to take more.

He stared at her lips with such hunger that made her whole body tremble. His lips were on hers then. She didn't push him away as she couldn't move but her lips were tightly closed allowing no entrance.

The hand that were cupping her cheeks pushed her more into him nearly begging her to quench his thirst, to open her mouth for him. But she wasn't going to give in. Her hand resting on his shoulder moved to the nape of his neck where she dug her nails into his skin.

She could hurt him as much as she wants; push him away as far as she could. He would bounce back. And, she would have to open up for him in more than one way. He would make her kiss him back.

He nipped at her lower lip, trying to suck it into his hot mouth running his tongue at the partition of her lips. As his hand slipped at her waist tightly pressing her whole body against his, she felt weak. Weaker than ever, she didn't wanted to fight, not this. It was too good, too overpowering. Her heart started reasoning n mind stopped working. She would have to submit sometime then why not now. What harm would a little taste do?

She opened her mouth her resolve dissolving in thin air and her submission elating his heart. He let his tongue wander inside the hand on her cheek moved into her hairs clutching them. His mouth rocked her with passion n his tongue caressed hers. She was floating in bliss.

Their lips were engaged in their own battle but she wasn't kissing him she was fighting him, she liked to believe that. They remained like that nobody knows for how long. Not even god could part them right now but loss of breath could. Maan eventually left her mouth n pressed his forehead to hers.

They were panting heavily exchanging breaths. God you are so sweet. He said huskily his eyes still dark.

Sweet!! Oh no I forgot my sweet candy in car. She shouted n he snapped back at her odd remembrance. She freed herself from him n started to go out.

You are not moving out of this room. His voice was sharp leaving no scope for argument. Rest! I will bring the box.

PRECAP- Twist coming in 2-3 parts.

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Congrats for new thread

Waiting for update
payal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

congrats for the new thread

waiting for an update..

-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Nice update

Geet eating candy n asking Maan whether he would like to have it

Geet embarrassed to say tht she want pad

Maan taking Geet in his arms n then to her room

Unintentionally Geet kiss Maan on his neck

Maan kissing Geet n Geet resolve melting in a moment

Geet remembers tht she forget her candy in car when Maan say Sweet

Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread Osheen...

Awww... That was such a sweet update... And a complete maaneet update... Loved the sweet moments...
Slowly the comfort is building up in their relation... Initially she was scared to face him... but its a great improvement to see her wanna share the candy with him...  
And maan is lost in his thoughts.. After knowing about the physical abuse, its next to impossible for him to be calm... he has always loved her... his anger, rudeness everything was becoz of the love he lost... Its so true that how much ever u try to hold or restrict urself, love makes u cross all of the restrictions and anger... Actually am so excited to know how he will get to know her past... 
I loved the medical shop wala part... his taking ownership of her... it added to shredding of inhibitions... and the lift... haayee... its the typical MSK ... i was like awww... and then the kiss... It was just perfect... i just loved the way you showed Geet giving in... 
I liked that point... how long... how long can she hold on to her mind when her heart beats for him... Actually mind always is controlled by human whereas heart is supposed to be the mirror of ur emotions and is serene...  
though she doesnt kiss him back, her giving in itself is a great improvement ... and bechara maan... the guy was lost in the sweet kiss and all geet remembered was the cany... ๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely update osheen.. me waiting for the next
Edited by shrutheAjay - 11 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz for te new thread dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

waiting dear
ambili123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail