OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1811/1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif
https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1811/1811698xxi3xzrt5m.gif

MILAN- The Final Destination

Category- FF
Status- Completed
Winner Brand_Gurti contest (twitter)

They met at a tender age, friendship blossomed n love knocked their door but their ways parted...
They met again for they were meant to be together, again fate played its game n seperated their ways...
But the same fate brought them together because... Milan was their Final Destination

LINK
IF

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast

Category- FF
Status- Completed

He was a heartless beast, she was a beauty from outside n from heart
Unwantedly they were tied together but soon became each other's prime need
'Love is strange, mighty n it changes you for good'

LINKS
BLOG

IBADAT- Love Reincarnated

Category- SS
Status- Completed

From childhood she dreamed of him n when she found him... would never let go
A story dedicated to all the lovely girls out there

LINKS
IF
BLOG

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED

Category- FF
Status- On going

She was a mystery, he was an enigma
She was not meant for one, he needed her just for himself
She was running away, he knew how to sustain
A heart touching tale about love knowing no limits

LINKS
IF
BLOG

KHUMAARI- The Nocturnal Beast

Category- FF
Status- On going

Their worlds were different
They were different
But the beast in him wanted her and he knew how to keep her with him close to his treacherous heart
A love story beyond humanity to the lines of insanity

LINKS
IF
BLOG

BEZUBA

Category- SS
Status- On going

She was alone, bared n torn,
living between the cruelty of life.
But her life changed
He came for her,
with lies n truth...
Their fortunes twisted in pain n love,
horrors of past n a grey future

"She didn't speak because she couldn't,
He could have but he didn't"

LINKS

MY FACEBOOK

MY TWITTER

If u are not able to keep track of updates from FB or Twitter then add OsheenPM in your buddy list😃

It's your love guys that I am making this thread. I had never thought I would be writing fictions but only your encouragement brought me this far... So, thanks a lot and please be with me always😳

Loads of  ❤️love❤️
Osheen

Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear...adding to the thread...
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats and am so glad that you opened this thread... 

Best wishes for you to add on many more fictions to this thread!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the index have read and still reading all your work beautifully done awesome

Still image of Maan and Geet

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
osheen thanks for the thread :)

can u put up Milan too in your blog... all your other works are already there na so add this one too...

me gotta read kumari n beautifully flawed !!!!

n sorry for never commenting since I read from mob n it's not possible to comment each time :/
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats osheen for adding this thread 😃
wanna see many more stories coming from u 😳
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Osheen 🤗
Saams thumbnail
Congrats yaar🥳
Hope you gonna add many more ffs to the list😊
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainaGURTI

osheen thanks for the thread :)

can u put up Milan too in your blog... all your other works are already there na so add this one too...

me gotta read kumari n beautifully flawed !!!!

n sorry for never commenting since I read from mob n it's not possible to comment each time :/

Dear I started Milan way before starting the blog... It wud be chaotic to update it before completing it... so I will update Milan on blog once it is completed😊
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

Heyya friends,

Actually I wanted to take your opinion. I could have posted it on Khumaari's thread but I wanted to reach all my readers n not just the ones reading Khumaari so am posting it here.

By now you would have got a pretty good idea what "KHUMAARI-The Nocutrnal Beast" is all about and when I had said it's different from the previous season "Khumaari- Beauty With The Beast" I meant it the gravest sense😛. Lol, it wouldn't be very wrong to say that it's different from all other FFs here. I was itching to write something like this. Honestly I have been reading MG FFs for like 3 years now n it must have been almost 1 n a half years since I am writing. And it has kind of become monotonous. I am not bored but more or less mostly the FFs are on same line. Maaneet getting married or already married, Maan being rude or doing some mistake then realisation and guilt trip, office romance or there is childhood start n all. Well, every writer finds their unique way to making the story different and interesting n there are FFs which are totally poles apart from any other FF. Still I wanted to try out something completely distinctive, away from the usual plot line, concept n genre. No offence to any writer. Even my all FF are like that only, be it Milan, Ibadat or Khumaari 1.

Khumaari 2, though, on the other hand-I am sure you are already aware-belongs to the supernatural genre. Some people say that these types of concept don't suit Maaneet. But didn't we have already done enough experiment with their characters then why not this. And believe me guys when I am portraying Maan as a beast-what kind, you would wholly figure out later-I can imagine him like that n he only can fit into the role n no one else. His character is similar to the first Khumaari but with a twist n more intensity into. What I need is support and n a chance before some of you form any pre-assumptions.

Fan Fiction doesn't curb the imagination to some specific genre. We can write fiction in any form. But SN is difficult genre and extremely interesting and enjoyable also if depicted in the right n logical way. If the writer is able to show the reader the world he/she is imagining through the words then it could be one of the best things to read. Although it's thorny, imagining a world which is not actually real, the structure of the story, characters and action is all very tricky to formulate in one's mind n then tying it down.

So, I need your help. Khumaari was successful n for this one I would need even more support. Every reader had so many expectations from the second season but I have taken a big risk because I didn't want to write what I have already written. Though I am getting very good response with this one too but still if you think that I have disappointed you in some way just send me a pm n I will stop this FF right there. Also if I didn't get the vital response I would leave this FF because without ample support I don't think I would be able to do justice to the lovely genre n concept... n also maaneet.

But, if you all gave it a chance-I am sure you would like it-n it gets appreciation then maybe it would widen the scope for every writer present there. There are so many things that could be done with the characters of Maaneet in the imaginary forte n m sure many writers in their mind must be having many concepts from SN, magical or even science fiction genre but are just scared that people won't accept it. If this gets accepted the gates would open to all those writers n perhaps maaneet would get a totally new life. And when it comes to me I would surely try to give my best. I wanted to write this since so long n with all my heart I would make it worth a try.

Phew... enough of my ramble😆😆. Give your opinion if I should continue or not... and are you ready to give it a fair chance???

Love❤️,
Osheen