Ragini khanna's response - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
have seen the article at tellychakkar...Ragini overreacts.. 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww my star!! ðŸ¥º

Dont worry we love u no matter what!! ðŸ¤—
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
well Andy's comment on her mother's name--nonchalant or not---could have been edited out!
however her behavior at nigar's place was completely snobbish...points were also her own! how can she blame that on the editing dept?! or here is she trying to say that the entire program, every  interaction and movement is scripted and every one has 'acted' their parts?! isn't that too far-fetched?!
over all i did find the editing and packaging of the episodes tepid, overtly melodramatic and at times fake. the show structure does look scripted too!! but the basic human nature of an individual that shows through cannot be scripted, edited or fake. for her image to look "good", it would have required the editing team to cut her off completely from yesterday's episode😛 IMO she was downright snobbish from the start to the end yesterday!!!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nvmd Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nigaar has also been downright rude with both Sanaya & Ragini. Now just because she has shed some crocodile tears, she's gaining sympathy from people.
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ragini is a pure buly.wo kare toh chamatkar aur baati kare toh balatkar ðŸ˜¡
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nigars tear were real felt so bad for her ðŸ˜­ and ragini is a big bully 
kali_rosie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

I don't think Sanaya did this to look good on tv.. That's how she is.. Ragini and Nigar r just two drama queens... I'm out after today anyway..

Plz dont call Ragini a drama queen... she is not drama queen...Nigaar is the 1 who is drama queen... in manoj tiwari's Nigaar said that Ragini called her setting as a kotha.. whiich Ragini dint say dat it was Andy...
kali_rosie thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatsaleen

Very disappointed...I have seen her in other shows and picked up a spoiled bratty vibe but she is downright an ill-behaved, self centered and mean-hearted person! ðŸ˜¡

Nigar's arrangements were a lot better than hers ... 

Ragini's home had homely environment...Ragini showed her home  that  how it used to be in rest of da time...
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nigaar didnt know the taste of her own medicine. So Ragini gave her a dose of it to taste. But obviously the medicine was too bitter for her to digest. I guess she's aware that the medicine can be bitter for others as well. However Sanaya & Ragini were sporting.. They took everything in their stride & didnt shed crocodile tears..