Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

I am not saying that sanaya was pretending,she is good thats why she looked good,if Ragini had behaved politely she would have looked good..but if your behaviour is rude,you will look bad on Tv..it is obvious..

I know what you mean..Actually Ragini's behavior was quite good on the first three days but she crossed the line yesterday.. I honestly don't understand why they behave like kids...Scripted or not the whole fighting thing looked stupid...
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini could've justified her stance if she did not pass personal comments on Nigar and judged her performance solely on the basis of effort and performance.

They are two different individuals who cannot mingle with each other. Oh God! their names spelling is also in reverse order: RAGINNIGAR

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini was rude towards nigar.
Life Ok has done this for trp that is bad.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

I am not saying that sanaya was pretending,she is good thats why she looked good,if Ragini had behaved politely she would have looked good..but if your behaviour is rude,you will look bad on Tv..it is obvious..

exactly they are not kids..they must be knowing what are they doing!why bothering about your image and blaming others after acting rudely knowingly..i liked ragini before but now she's losing my respect since yesterday...also tweeting about all these aint a very intelligent act!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S a r a h

Ragini could've justified her stance if she did not pass personal comments on Nigar and judged her performance solely on the basis of effort and performance.

They are two different individuals who cannot mingle with each other. Oh God! their names spelling is also in reverse order: RAGINNIGAR

good observation 😆
Angelina_msn thumbnail
I HATE RAGINI'S REACTION TOWARDS NIGAR
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

exactly they are not kids..they must be knowing what are they doing!why bothering about your image and blaming others after acting rudely knowingly..i liked ragini before but now she's losing my respect since yesterday...also tweeting about all these aint a very intelligent act!

Both the girls are complete bigg boss material dunno what are they doing here...
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh plz dont blame channel .y is it only u whose image is being ruined .if u really want to blame sum1 then blame ur rudeness .
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

no...it doesn't make sense...the numbers weren't the editing part..she gave it on her own..

and who knows without the editing we could see the more harsh side of her.