crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
just came across this it is very interesting waiting for next update😊
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wonderful start...

but why villagers did this with Maan-Geet...

they don't belong to that village then why...

thanx for pm...
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome
fabulous update
liked it dear
continue soon
waiting for more😊
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
geet was tortured
but liking maan's parent
continue soon
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
*****SHATTERED DREAMS*****

PART 3

The nurse was doing dressing of her wounds when rano came… she was shocked to see her daughter like this… she slowly came towards geet who just had her eyes closed and her sensitive soft skin was having red and purples bruises…..

Geet opened her .eyes and was shocked to see her mother… she just couldn't held any longer and leapt in her arms…

Geet : maa…. Sob … ma…..aa sob………

Every mother should be left shattered and destroyed knowing that her child is not well and is suffering… does a mere decision of selecting and appearing for her assessment that can lead her to step one of fulfilling her dream is such big and awful crime that she was literally made to curse her being…..

Geet was so scared.. surprisingly she was numb no reaction of her towards anyone…. Just seeing her mother the dreadful moments came infront of her.. she was shivering and that was not helping her … the nurse was trying to dress her wound but the burns were so deep that the sensitive skin was making her feel that the next moment the medicine will touch her and she will die…..

Rano immediately came towards geet and tried to pull her in her embrace but geet withdrew herself…. The slow backward motion of her was actually making rano to shed the tears of remorse and helplessness….

It was actually geet was feeling a guilt that some one would have lost his life in order to save her..and she never wants that happen…. She couldn't hold the burden of making herself the reason for his pain….

Though he was a total stranger… but this unknown person had actually created a lifelong and deep relation with her… even if he saved her from bearing the humiliation .. even if it was for the mankind but for geet she owe her life to him…..

Geet looked at rano with terrified and fearful eyes.. her wounds were like peeling off the skin… red marks that were turning blue….

Geet : nahi maa I will too hurt you…. I am the reason for all this…sab meri wajah se hua hai maa… meri zidd thi …. I don't deserve you maa… why did he came in between why didn't he let that man to kill me…. Me bahut buri hun maa…. Main bahut buri hun….

Geet was emotionally drained … the events and the abusing was playing in her mind.. even if she wants she couldnt take it out of her mind….

Rano tried to console her.. even dharna was shocked to see the girl's state.. she knew that her son was injured he did had pay for saving her but the truth was actually shocking and heart wrenching…

Geet was the actual sufferer.. first the guilt of bearing the humiliation and pain.. then tarnishing her parents pride and now and last someone was still unconscious just because he had taken a step to help her….

Rano: geet bache aapki galti nahi hai….

Geet still denied. She was continuously nodding her head in a NO... her eyes were red from crying … still the tears were continuously pouring from her eyes… it was her heart that was so broken and shocked that she couldn't hold herself….

Geet didn't let anyone to come to her ….

Dharna tried to console her .. now she was her DIL also and moreover a women does feel the pain that geet was going through at that time….

Dharna: beta aap toh kitni achhi beti hain.. chaliye rona band kariye… dekhiye maan ko kuch nahi hua wo theek hain….

Geet looked at dharna uttering something.. but just the last set of words entered her mind.. that was still trying to formulate the information that says that the person the angel who saved her is actually fine…. But her mind screamed and accused her …

Geet's mind: wo theek kaise ho sakte hain geet..dekha nahi tha kitna khoon bheh raha tha… sirf tumhari wajah se…..

Geet looked at both the women.. one is related to her by her birth..and the other that was bonded just few hours before as her mother…. She screamed at them…..

Geet : kya jante hain aap… jaante hain kitna khoon beh raha tha … koi nahi tha wahan koi nahi… unlogon ne kitna maara tha.. wo sirf meri wajah se itne zakmi the… aap nahi jaante…

Her sobbing and loud crying subdued her anger…. Loud cries made both of their heart to weep in the agony of her suffering….

" maa ka dil ro raha tha uski aisi haalat dekhkar…"

The nurse and doctor who was also present at that time was actually stunned to see the girl totally shattered…

Doctor asked nurse to bring an injection…. And with much protest with rano and dharna's help doctor made geet unconscious and dressed her wounds …

Rano got worried just seeing geet drifting to sleep ..she went limp….

Rano asked worriedly …

Rano: doctor geet.. kya hua use..aapne use…. When dharna who was also kind of worried and confused asked doctor….

Dharna: doctor geet…

Doctor assured them ….

Doctor: she will sleep for sometime… use aaram ki zaroorat hai Mrs Khurana…. Till then nurse will look after her wounds…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here the DIG was talking to both of them and what he said made both of them stunned.. they were actually shocked what he asked.. ' mohindar was alarmed and frightened about his daughter's future….

Mohindar: sir aap jaante hain aap kya keh rahe hai.. you are saying me to accept this marriage ..meri beti ka kya… uski poori zindagi barbaad ho jayegi…..

Even yash was shocked who was actually trying to contemplate what the DIG said….

DIG tried to make them understand…..

DIG: Mr. handa the person behind this is very powerful … he is having political as well as underworld contacts… he can create riots and moreover wo log apni baat ke kattat hain..they wont budge if their demands are not fulfilled… they are still searching for maan and geet .. aur geet ke saath saath maan ki jaan ko bhi khtara hai….

Mohindar: but sir geet is underage…

DiG: just in three months she will complete her eighteen years .. aur we cant afford riots now.. till atleast six months they should live as a husband and wife or pretend.. baaki aap gaon walon ki soch jaanten hain….

**********************************************************************************

NEXT: geet in KM….

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

for links to my other works MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA'S DREAMLAND ON MAANEET

shri12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
geet was totally shattered with the past events
waiting for next
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
geet's condition 😭😭
bt seriously wt happened with her