sameera's plan flop seeing maan's reactions n words

Thanks for liking the update.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: swapna.p

Congrats for new thread..

Nice update..

Maan didn't mind Geet’s rude words and tried to make her understand ..

He filled her parting before the family..

Sameera wants to separate maaneet..

Waiting for next update..

Thank you so much dear.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetcraze

Congratulations on new thread and welcome back. Really happy to see you continuing one of my most favorite story of all time

Thanks a lot. Glad to know this is one of your favorite story

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 65 part 1

Intense update. Maan here is something else. I wish I get someone like this. He is so good that makes me jealous with Geet. He is handling this difficult situation maturely. Geet is hurt and being so rude but maan is patient with her. She is serious about breaking the engagement. Even then maan is caring for her. He used to do her homework? That's so sweet. Where is geet going?

The polaroid gift is so cute. Best thing apart from the characterization of this story is that how cute maaneet are together. Their moments r so heart touching

Amazing part. Loved it so much.

It makes me feel so good when I read that people are loving Maan's character here. Thank you for all the love. Yes he used to do her homework and a lot of other things since they are childhood buddies.

Bold - Geet is going to Germany for her study tour. It was mentioned in previous updates.

Thank you for loving the update and your wonderful comment.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Part 2

Heart wrenching. written absolutely fab as usual.

Why is geet so hell bent on breaking this relationship? As his wife she should give him a benefit of the doubt. If Sameera is blackmailing her she should tell maan. So maan is angry and he fills her mang sabke samne. He really took a stand in front of his whole family. Kitna payar karta hai geet se. Geet bhi karti hai par sameera is making her life hell.

Last part is so confusing. Why is geet so cordial with that vamp? And who is this gia now?

Suspense phir se. Loved the update.

Thanks for pm n note. The moments in this story is what i love n it makes mp different. Yes hate the fights but i think u have something good in future. Plz happy ending de do.

Plz plz update soon. Waiting for next eagerly

Geet has her reasons let's just say that.

Bold - It's not as complicated as it appears actually. The timing of when I stopped the update is the culprit I guess.

Happy ending - Welp! If not then how many juti and chappals be flying I wonder!
🤷‍♀️🤔

Thanks a lot for your feedback
🤗

WaveTeal thumbnail

Superb vm. Loved it. Feel nostalgic

Precap is so scary

Word Count: 0

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Iptida

Beautiful VM! lovely song ⭐️

magical Maaneet moments

Tfs.........

Hi Chetna
Thanks a lot for liking the VM.
🤗

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Hello how are you?

Already waiting............thanks

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 66 : MORTAL PROMISES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

"It's really confusing for me to understand you Geet!

Do you like Dev or Maan?? Are you doing this for a revenge??

Indeed now in front of everyone Maan took a stand and even tumhari mang bhi bhar diya. Engagement break hone ka jo natak tumne kiya iska kiya asar huwa phir? Mujhe aisa kyun lagta hain tum yehi chah rahi thi Geet??

Kitni shaatir ho tum akhir! How smartly you made him do these things in public. Ek side se, you are showing that you are breaking up with him but from another side rather getting even closer... Tum mein insaniyat hain ya nahin!" As much as Sameera sounded befuddled, Geet's overall demeanor made her thoughts even more disheveled!

"Interesting. Maybe that's exactly what I did! But why do you think so I wonder?" Geet didn't try to deny rather held up to that cryptic tone, avoiding Gia and Dev's topic altogether!

"Because you know him damn well. You must know which button to push for him to achieve something like this!"

"Oh?? You seem to finally agree I know Maan well! My my! Mujhe kiya sapna aata hain ke main kaise kiya karoon jisse woh iss types ke extreme steps le. You are as usual losing the plot again!" Geet dazzled a smile sipped in sarcasm while Sameera frowned with vexation,

"Please!!! Aren't both of you so proud of the fact that you guys know each other from childhood? It's not that hard to guess or understand when you know a person for that long. And itni innocent toh tum ho hi nahin Geet ye sare incidents proof hain iska!"

"Ok! Then maybe you are right. Maybe I did it deliberately. But too bad for you, you will never know the truth. You have no other option rather than leaving this matter up to me now. Do you?

Maan doesn't even want to breathe in the same air as you, you know that right?" Is that toxic pride Sameera sensing inside Geet's voice even though she sounds extremely calm, opening her cupboard to fetch out some clothes, "The moment I am out of his life you are losing your leverage! If I were you I won't throw accusations like this!" It undoubtedly emerged as a threat yet Geet's smile remained nonchalant as ever!

"You......." Grumbling momentarily, Sameera stopped to scrutinize a busy Geet arranging her suitcase, unable to read her, "I don't care. I don't even care whatever motive you have. All I care about is that this child is innocent in all this." Mention of that child is one thing which could probably muster some real reactions from Geet!

"Sssshhh!! You think the whole world is against you Sameera!" Her hazel lamps lit up a little as she pierced her gaze towards Sameera, "But whatever, Tumhe jo samajh na hain tum samajh sakti ho!

Lekin Maine Maan ko bol diya hain ke tumse shaadi karle, jo tum chahti thi! Yehi shart thi na! Also, I didn't try to help him just as you wanted.. So do me a favor and quit whining and stop blaming me on his account!" Geet who is usually soft-spoken, this snappy side of Geet is extremely bizarre and hard to gulp for Sameera as she found herself speechless for a moment!

Does Maan know this side of Geet exists?

How can she remain so calm and sound this much calculative? Even when the whole thing was disclosed Geet was never hyper for a moment. At first, Sameera thought it's more like as his fiance Geet is stunned but now she feels Geet has always been super fake and this dominating strong side is the real side of her. How can Maan not see how double-faced she is??? All those innocent 'bholi bhali bechari' acts shouldn't be too hard for Maan to detect. And this is the girl he is fighting for?? Who just gave up in an instant!

"But! Why didn't you ask him about Gia?" Since Geet seems to evade this query at all costs hence Sameera asked again preferring to stroke a nerve!

"None of your business na didi!" Leaving a confounded Sameera's mouth wide open Geet jeered, "Go concentrate on your upcoming schemes while I will be gone! Golden opportunity for you." Flashing a nonchalant smile which stabbed directly in her scorching heart, "I will be gone for 3 whole days Sameera! See if you can do something to that ice cube! Mana lo unhe. Meri taraf se khuli chut hain, jo bhi schemes azmane hain yehi waqt hain! Shayad woh man jaye. At the end of day tumhe hi toh kaha na ussdin Men will be men and their everything starts and ends with that one thing!

Waise toh you don't need my tips since.. Well...You know you two have been..." Fluttered her eyelashes innocently with those lips curving mockingly in a husky tone, "But if you want to seduce him try wearing something red or white. It always works! Also, he hates strong perfumes so wear something really mild. He loves mild lavender perfume. Indian attire especially Saree is pretty much Maan's weak spot. He doesn't like high heels at all. Maybe keep it simple.

Also candles. Scented ones. A must. Although Maan isn't fond of flowers you can try with white roses or orchids! Dekho aab isse zayada details mein toh main bata nahin sakti. Baki ka sab toh tumhe hi karna hoga! Shouldn't be that hard at all since you claimed how close you guys were even without the drunken incident!" How generous of her to offer suggestions to seduce a man she was supposedly in love and engaged with even a day back!

"Wow! Aren't you the kindest! Are you suggesting or trying to show off how much you know him! But I don't have any schemes Geet!"

"Better make some then! Aab ke liye please excuse me, I have to pack my bags. Or you want to help me packing now?"

"I just wonder how can Maan not see this!" Sameera murmured unwittingly, Scanning over Geet's busy posture!

"Ah! Not again! Let me enjoy my college trip to Germany. The flight is in 4 hours. Try to stay alive until I come back! Baaki ki baatein, plans, and your never-ending accusations let's do it later!" Before being engrossed fully inside the packing Geet exhibited one last smile while lightly tapping on a perplexed Sameera's chin.

4 days later. Khurana Mansion again buzzing with chaos! It's been merely 6 hours that Geet is back from the study tour of Germany.

“DNA test ka zamana hain...Main itna hi confident hoon, I am not going to just believe in some words...Agar Sameera sach keh rahi hain toh phir uski bhi koi takleef hain honi Chahiye DNA testing mein??” Maan roared with his arms crossed over his chest, showing his side of determination!

“Par itni jaldi? India has not got so advan..” Vijay couldn't even form the full sentence as Maan hissed in, “Fine let's go to London then. See it's not about the child, if there is ANY!" Perfectly insinuating his disbelief in that taunt, "But I refuse to be a victim of pressure and give in to such a delicacy. Where it's always men who are crucified!

Geet is way too young and naive to understand whereas I am not!!”

“Maan, do you even understand the gravity of what you are about to do Son??” Vijay scrunched his eyebrows seeing his hot tempered son who appeared frenetic than usual!

“Yes, Dad...and I ask nothing from you just lend me your support... Please tell mumma not to interfere…”

“Kyun naa karein interfere?? Aab teri shaadi nahin ho sakti hain Geet ke sath Maan...Samjho baat ko beta.

Usne khud hi mana kar diya naa??

Ek Minute nahin laga hain inkaar karne ke liye!

Ek bar bhi dekha usney tere feelings ke baarey mein?? Usko toh kuch padi hi nahin hain Maan! Sabse pehle chor diya na beta usne tera hath?? Aur tu usi ke peeche bawla huwa phir raha hain!

Bachpan se aaj tak srif tu hi usey chahta hain. Kitna kuch kiya hain uske liye. Aur badle mein usne kiya kiyah? Ek paal mein paraya kar diya na tujhe? Geet ke liye tu pyaar nahin baas uski family ke marzi hain! I am not blaming Geet but beta pyaar zabardasti se nahin hota na! Ye situation hain hi itna complicated, uskey liye bohot hi confusing hoga. Aur inkaar toh inkaar hi hota hain na!

Tujhe Sameera se shaadi nahin karni hain mat kar. Hum dusri ek se ek behtar, bohot khoobsurat ladki layenge beta tera liye. Jo tujhe teri jazbaato ko samjhe. Rishto ki ahmiyat ko samjhe. Tujhse bohot pyaar kare. Aise mushkil waqt pe hi toh asli humsafar ki pehchaan hoti hain. Inn sab ke baad Geet woh izzat kaise de payegi tujhe?? She doesn’t even trust you beta. Without trust and respect kabhi koi rishta nahin ban sakta! Srif ektarfa pyaar se kuch nahin hota!

Also the world is not ending na, Geet se hi shaadi karni hain aisa toh compulsory nahin hain! Meri saheli ki beti, owner of CCZ, winner of Miss delhi…” This is the exact headache inducing conversation he was avoiding so far with Madhurima!

“Mom please...Really?? Aapko lagta hain usne inkar kar diya aur ho gaya?? Is it that freaking easy?? And yes it's bloody compulsory! Geet is the only one I will marry! Aap chahe aasmaan se pari ya miss universe bhi leke aayengi tab bhi mera faysala nahin badlega! Whatever she is doing she must have her reasons and I have not blamed her for once so don't… you better not blame her either. I don’t want to hurt you mom but you have been saying so much against her since last few days. I can’t tolerate anymore. Not from you specially. It hurts me the most when aap mein koi meri Geet ko galat samajhte ho.” Maan rubbed his temple in sheer frustration. Nothing he despised more than arguing with his mother!

“Kyun na bolun?? Tuney ekbaar bhi socha hain tujhe iss haal mein dekh ke mujhpar, tere papaji, Daadi hum sab pe kiya beet rahi hain?? Aur iski jo wajah hain main kiya uss ko point bhi nahin kar sakti?? Tu naa theek se khata hain naa kisise baat karta hain! Zara aapni halat dekh. Ye kaisa pyaar hain jo khushiyan cheen le. Waqt waise bhi sabkuch theek kar deta hain. Just take a break from all this and forget her. Teri puri zindeygi baki hain samne.”

“But Geet is my happiness mom! It’s so sad that what Geet has done for me or what she means to me you clearly have no idea, mom! Aapko kiya kabhi dikha hi nahin?? Ye 20 saal purana rishta hain mera usse! Koi kaal nahin mili hain mujhe jo main aaj bhool jau usey! Woh srif mere liye bani hain!

Agar uske jagah koi aur hoti main itna nahin ladta. I would have broken the engagement the moment I would sense complications, distrust! Lekin ye sab jo bhi ho raha hain, is mein sabse zayada takleef usey hoga. Baas woh chupa rahi hain sabkuch! Woh abhi bhi bohot choti hain. Main aise hi uska saath chor du?? Sarey wadey todh du?? Aapse nahin dekha jaa raha hain meri halat par bachpan se srif pyaar nahin I have been so protective about her like a guardian, phir mujhpe kiya beet rahi hain when I am the reason why she is hurt?? Aapni betey ki fikar hain aapko par maa woh bhi kisi ki beti hain yeh socha hain aapne??

I will not claim how much I love her. Yaa bachpan se humne ek dusre ke liye kiya kiyah ya kiya nahin kiya paar I know how much she loves me. It will take me one second to prove it. But our complication is not about love or trust mom!

Main isse pehle bhi ekbar usey hurt kar chuka hoon iss bar woh seh nahin payegi! Also, This is not a bloody arrange marriage between two families jaisa aapko lagt

Please Press like & Then Scroll down,Make sure to like both Parts

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.