Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

After the leap you can tell that he loves her! The ways he says I know it was my mistake, he says that if Kashaf has got married then her husband is the luckiest person on earth, and he says that I don't knw why but it's my wish to meet her 1 more time in my lifetime! And when they actually meet Kashaf talks to him in a way that he feels she hasn't recognized him and something in him forces him to ask her if she hasn't actually recognized him. Kashaf replies bohat achi tarah. He writes I wish she actually hadn't recogniZed him, I guess he didn't want her hate towards him. So really after the library incident he actually falls for her and has a lot of respect for Kashaf! It's just tgat he realizes that she is the perfect life partner for him after the leap. Sr Abrar did make him say sorry to Kashaf but he wanted to say sorry 1 more time and that's why he wanted to meet her and when Usama told him that Kashaf was supposed to be coming to the party he seemed like the happiest man on earth! When he sends the proposal to Kashaf and she rejects, Zaroon tells her that I might be able to find a girl like u but I won't be able to find another Kashaf! ๐Ÿ’” Hope this helps for now! Summary of the novel coming soon!

Thanks!

I actually started reading the second half of the novel..more so after the parts shown already on tv. I don't really like reading and my Urdu reading isn't as fast as English of course..but I actually finished the novel. It was all after the day I asked you this question. ๐Ÿ˜† I was just so curious and I told myself to give it a shot, and before I knew it..I was done within hrs. It wasn't a long novel either.

I didn't like some of the parts though..the entire part with burning the brown saree was a bit unnecessary and then I feel Kashaf just randomly marries Zaroon without much reason. I mean this is the guy who slapped you once upon a time? I just didn't really connect with those parts..otherwise it was pretty good.

I love how Zaroon goes "mujhse mohabat karoge?" and Kashaf's reply is "haan" after marriage..that was so well written and intertwined.
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Thanks!

I actually started reading the second half of the novel..more so after the parts shown already on tv. I don't really like reading and my Urdu reading isn't as fast as English of course..but I actually finished the novel. It was all after the day I asked you this question. ๐Ÿ˜† I was just so curious and I told myself to give it a shot, and before I knew it..I was done within hrs. It wasn't a long novel either.

I didn't like some of the parts though..the entire part with burning the brown saree was a bit unnecessary and then I feel Kashaf just randomly marries Zaroon without much reason. I mean this is the guy who slapped you once upon a time? I just didn't really connect with those parts..otherwise it was pretty good.

I love how Zaroon goes "mujhse mohabat karoge?" and Kashaf's reply is "haan" after marriage..that was so well written and intertwined.

Good for u! Anyways I also didn't like the saree part. It was unnecessary and weird. Reading the book I did feel that some parts weren't connected well. I hope they connect the parts well in the drama and I hope they make these changes if they are actually changing the script.
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

Good for u! Anyways I also didn't like the saree part. It was unnecessary and weird. Reading the book I did feel that some parts weren't connected well. I hope they connect the parts well in the drama and I hope they make these changes if they are actually changing the script.

Looking forward to your summary in English. :)
-Saniya- thumbnail
I have started writing the English Translation!

LINK: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400714
sama50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!this is going to be very interesting
thanx alot for sharing
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx saniya...pls do provide english translation of post wedding scenes...i am following ur updates nd thnx for dat๐Ÿ˜› u r taking out tym to wrt dis stuff..dat's too sweet of u tnq again๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

thnx saniya...pls do provide english translation of post wedding scenes...i am following ur updates nd thnx for dat๐Ÿ˜› u r taking out tym to wrt dis stuff..dat's too sweet of u tnq again๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have started frm the library scene but I will do the whole book! That's a promise!
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't read Urdu your summary was really helpful. Love Pak serials.
Thanks
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you dear
I m now more excited