Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks saniya.All the best for your exam.

Edited by aloo12 - 11 years ago
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aloo12

Thanks saniya.All the best for your exam.

Thnx 4 your good wishes hopefully I will do well on it 😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info!

So, how does Kashaf end up marrying Zaroon? I've read many places that she's pressurized to marry him, but how?

Also, how does Asmara back away from Zaroon in the meantime?

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have watched all episodes so far and must say i reallu liked this show . Fawad is really good looking guy and a very good actor watched humsafar on youtube its brilliant.
i was infact asking my friends for a english translation as i dont know to read urdu . please if u can do it let me know i would be very thank ful really loved the story line.
dakshaavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Thanks for the info!

So, how does Kashaf end up marrying Zaroon? I've read many places that she's pressurized to marry him, but how?

me too want to know the answer for this.
-Saniya- thumbnail

Thanks for the info!

Zaroon takes Sir Abrar's help to make Kashaf realize that he's not the same Zaroon as before. She feels that his words were pure and felt that he wasn't lying. Zaroon asks Kashaf to give hima chance and she agrees! There was no pressure on her. About Asmara,there's not much about her in the novel. But I read somewhere that she's going to back out when she learns that Zaroon loves Kashaf! I will be posting the summary of the novel in english soon! Hopefully within a week! Do read it when I post it!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

Zaroon takes Sir Abrar's help to make Kashaf realize that he's not the same Zaroon as before. She feels that his words were pure and felt that he wasn't lying. Zaroon asks Kashaf to give hima chance and she agrees! There was no pressure on her. About Asmara,there's not much about her in the novel. But I read somewhere that she's going to back out when she learns that Zaroon loves Kashaf! I will be posting the summary of the novel in english soon! Hopefully within a week! Do read it when I post it!

do post it whenever you get a chance! thanks a lot

One last question lol..in the novel, do you sense Zaroon ever falling for Kashaf during university days or is it just after the leap period?

p.s good luck on your exam.
dakshaavi thumbnail
All the best for your exams saniya . will wait for ur post.
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! that was fantastic!
Thank you so much. Have searched all over the internet for this kind of information and translation you provided, but it is no where. Cannot thank you enough for this.
Please please update when you can. Good luck with the exams.
I am enjoying the drama very much. And I know I will enjoy it even more by knowing more about the novel.
Thanks once again. And best wishes too, once again.

-Saniya- thumbnail

do post it whenever you get a chance! thanks a lot

One last question lol..in the novel, do you sense Zaroon ever falling for Kashaf during university days or is it just after the leap period?

p.s good luck on your exam.

After the leap you can tell that he loves her! The ways he says I know it was my mistake, he says that if Kashaf has got married then her husband is the luckiest person on earth, and he says that I don't knw why but it's my wish to meet her 1 more time in my lifetime! And when they actually meet Kashaf talks to him in a way that he feels she hasn't recognized him and something in him forces him to ask her if she hasn't actually recognized him. Kashaf replies bohat achi tarah. He writes I wish she actually hadn't recogniZed him, I guess he didn't want her hate towards him. So really after the library incident he actually falls for her and has a lot of respect for Kashaf! It's just tgat he realizes that she is the perfect life partner for him after the leap. Sr Abrar did make him say sorry to Kashaf but he wanted to say sorry 1 more time and that's why he wanted to meet her and when Usama told him that Kashaf was supposed to be coming to the party he seemed like the happiest man on earth! When he sends the proposal to Kashaf and she rejects, Zaroon tells her that I might be able to find a girl like u but I won't be able to find another Kashaf! 💔 Hope this helps for now! Summary of the novel coming soon!
Edited by -Saniya- - 11 years ago