Usama plays CUPID! Hw Zaroon falls 4 Kashaf on p.3

-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone! I didn't know that there was a pak serials forum even though I have been on IF for quite a while! Now I can share about my thoughts about some of my fav shows! I watch a lot of PAK dramas but Zindagi Gulzaar hai has to be my most favourite! I feel like Humsafar is back! I die for FAWAD! He's my favourite pak actor! I think I can say that he is the KING of romance of PAK dramas after watching Humsafar and the OST of ZGH! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Okay now coming to my topic! I always thought that Usama might be the reason behind the MU between Zaroon nd Kashaf! So, I read the whole entire novel yesterday and I found out that he's actually going to play cupid for them. 😉 I know some of u have read the novel already but I'm going to share one of my fav scene. So after the library incident, Sir Abrar is going to find out, and make Zaroon to say sorry to Kashaf. He will say sorry and after that both are going to ignore each other after that. University finishes and there is a 7 yr leap. Both have their respected jobs. Zaroon writes in his diary that sometimes his job is boring nd he really misses University days, all his frnds even his enemy Kashaf!!! He writes that Kashaf was a really nice girl, he realizes that he had made a mistake,he writes that she had no boy friends and she had a very good character. He further writes that I don't know if she has got married but if she is then her husband is very lucky to have her! He writes that its his wish to meet her 1 more time in his life! Haye! Ok now coming to the best parts! Zaroon visits Usama's place and Usama reminds him of Kashaf! He says that he was attracted to kashaf! Don't know what was in her but there was something about her that was different from all the girls. Zaroon is surprised that Usama feels the same way about Kashaf maybe that's why he still remembers her. Usama adds that he didn't have any love feelings for Kashaf but he liked her coz she was nice. After this, I think Usama invites Zaroon for some party. There Usama tells Zaroon that Ms. Murtaza ewasn't able to make it. Zaroon gets confused by who this Ms. Murtaza possibly be??? Usama tells Zaroon to name all of their girl classmates with murtaza as their last name. So he names some girls and finally reaches to Kashaf Murtaza! Zaroon's surprised to know that Kashaf was supposed to come to this party. Zaroon says that he wants to meet Kashaf and asks Usama to take him there. Usama says that does he think that she'd meet him and Zaroon recalls the library incident. I love this scene and I hope they don't cut it out as they have made some changes to the script. P.S I know that someone has provided an english translation of the novel up the point of Zaroon and Kashaf's marriage but I could provide a summary of the whole book or atleast a summary about what happened post their marriage. Do tell me if u want it and now I will be on the forum often! Hope to make new friends 😉
Edited by -Saniya- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sound intresting,cant wait to watch it.
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

Sound intresting,cant wait to watch it.

I know! Can't seem to hold my excitement! Thnx 4 replying 😊
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Yes please do provide a summary of the whole novel, especially after marriage. We'd love to know.
Thank-you for this scene though!
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Hey! Yes please do provide a summary of the whole novel, especially after marriage. We'd love to know.

Will sure do! Now that u have requested, I will start working on it! 😊
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

yes plz provid the summary of the novel plz plz plz.
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the scene
Now I am getting more excited
Welcome to the forum
And do come on ZGH AT
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the scene! And Welcome!
aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes please provide us with a summary of the story and please let me know where you read the English translation of this novel. You can pm me the website in my inbox.
Will always be grateful. Thankyou

Edited by aloo12 - 11 years ago
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aloo12

Yes please provide us with a summary of the story and please let me know where you read the English translation of this novel. You can pm me the website in my inbox.

Will always be grateful. Thankyou

I searched up but there is no english translation of the novel available but I will write up the summary in english for sure! By next week! I have a exam this week so won't be able to write the summary but I will write it by next week and pm u! I will also be posting it in the forum! Pakka Promise 😉