Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Katrina and Kristen are twin sisters as far as the acting department is concerned. They're both wooden. 
kristen was a little better in Runaways..though Dakota fanning beat her in emotions through out the play but still. kat needs to get that thing right and i am afraid it will take a long time.

and yes she should learn hindi fast now, there's no excuse for her to stay in the industry for so long and couldn't get the lang. right where she works for. how long she is going to play the characters who are western inspired.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
OMG! Did u guys know that Kat has a major crush on Robert? Watch the video!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqlEBctopog&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Shiviffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kat = plastic face after the surgery

kstew ( seriously who comes up with those ridiculous nick names .. anyways .. ) = plastic face since birth

but i like kstew more .. she is more open in interviews ! 

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well, to be honest Kristen was really good in "Speak" (a film she did when she was 15) I couldn't believe that this is the same actress who plays the eternally annoying Bella. She was good in Adventureland too. She sucks in Twilight but overall I don't think she's such a bad actress.

Kat on the other hand has never performed well ðŸ¤” So I guess Kristen is better than Kat in the acting department. Popularity wise, yes both are gigantic stars.
Shiviffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

Well, to be honest Kristen was really good in "Speak" (a film she did when she was 15) I couldn't believe that this is the same actress who plays the eternally annoying Bella. She was good in Adventureland too. She sucks in Twilight but overall I don't think she's such a bad actress.

Kat on the other hand has never performed well ðŸ¤” So I guess Kristen is better than Kat in the acting department. Popularity wise, yes both are gigantic stars.

OMG yes .. kstew was really good in adventure land .. n gigantic .. only one thing is gigantic about katrina .. her gigantic-big-fat attitude !!! she is a stuck up " 

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
I think Kristen is a pretty good actor, she has improved a lot
Actually Kristin was so much better when she was a child actor. She was good in Panic Room with Jodie foster.

Katrina is a better dancer at least.😆