.Spammer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Becharii🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yepme

She is a rage among a delusional group which i assume you belong to, I said Kat is known by atleast a billion people I never said she had a billion fans

Pls...I am no fan of miss constipated stewart.
And you're statement makes NO sense. If we talk about knowing or being a fan, Kristen is much much ahead.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heart_Breaker

<font color="#000000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">both are plastic ki dukaan</font></font>

I actually liked Kat in Namatey London & New York.She's more glamour, but atleast we can distinguish when she is happy & when sad. She's so so IMO. But KS...uff, her face is made of plaster of paris.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

Kristen is an overrated cheating annoying actress who cannot act, and the whole thing about Twilight is friggin annoying even her better half can't act...sorry but Robert isn't even all that. I hate Twilight just hate these some of these fantasy films (Twilight) that end up getting crazy looney tune fans -_-

I never understood the craze about Robert. His not even that hot. Guess it's because he looks like a vampire and Americans are obsessed with vampires lately. 

on topic.. haven't seen too many Kristen films since am more of a Bollywood fan than Hollywood.. but it looks like Katrina is better. 

To be honest sometimes I feel like we are too harsh on Katrina because we have better actresses like Kareena, PC, and Vidya... but if you watch some of Katrina's films she can emote and give expressions eg act. It's just that she's way behind in acting when compared to the best actresses in Bollywood of today that it seems like she's really bad when she's not. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
yepme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Pls...I am no fan of miss constipated stewart.
And you're statement makes NO sense. If we talk about knowing or being a fan, Kristen is much much ahead.

Arey yaar, India is a nation with a population of almost 1.1 billion + nri's + other subcontinent ppl = alteast 1 billion people knowing her
.Spammer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Americans are obsessed with vampires lately. 

may god help them with this stupid craze over vamps ðŸ¤ª ðŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Spammer.

it seems like now the trend is zombies ðŸ˜•
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Spammer.

these are special 'GAY' vegeterian vampires !!!!😡
aish. thumbnail
OMG Katrina is waaay better. She looks human atleast. Kristen looks like she's frozen and dead.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I actually liked Kat in Namatey London & New York.She's more glamour, but atleast we can distinguish when she is happy & when sad. She's so so IMO. But KS...uff, her face is made of plaster of paris.

i agree kat gives more expressions compared to Kristen😆 i have a strong hatred for the toilet saga only bcoz of her🥱