Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys...I was a silent member here once...Just use to comment on a few topics here and there.
I use to read a fanfic which I never commented on and I dont remember the name of it either.

it starts like Manvi is coming from train/airport to attend her best friend Jeevikas wedding. The writer also mentions that Manvi is more stronger then the two and she saved her many times from bullying during school time. Virat fells in love with her. And i also remebers bits of ther confession...he gives her like a geography lesson confession something like that.

anyone remembers this story
its pretty old
I will be very grateful if anyone does
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal793

Hey! i was looking for a FF in which viren was an undercover cop and jeevika was a wedding planner..she was a planner for viren's bestfriend's wedding..if anyone could help me with the name or the link of the FF! Thank you.

I think you are talking about the story "That's Life" 
rose3236 thumbnail
can anyone has the new year party full episode
If yes so give me link of it
(no startv link)
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone help me with virika l8nk, 
the bit when there are virmaans sangeet and jeevika goes every life she wants virenji and he got soo happy but the boys where all hiding???? 
plz can someone givw it to me cant find it anywhere! 

thanks 
x
not.here thumbnail
Hi

Could I open a thread here regarding an FF I wrote starring Nia Sharma as one of the characters in it?

I started it off in the FF forum so I was wondering if I could post a link in a thread and whether that is allowed.

Thank you in advance

Arya
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

Hi

Could I open a thread here regarding an FF I wrote starring Nia Sharma as one of the characters in it?

I started it off in the FF forum so I was wondering if I could post a link in a thread and whether that is allowed.

Thank you in advance

Arya

You need to contact the section DT to get the answer for this. For EHMMBH, please get in touch with .Farzi. via PM. 
not.here thumbnail
Thanks
FF section or EHMMBH?
I don't want to move it, just link a post to it.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

Thanks

FF section or EHMMBH?
I don't want to move it, just link a post to it.

Yeah, you need to seek permission from the EHMMBH Development Team, a member who's name I've provided above.
not.here thumbnail
Sent them a pm, thank you. Will see if they get back to me or not.
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can anyone please give me the link to the honeymoom goad when virika went, thr morning after the shower scene and viren made jeevika lay with him?