Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

My stories? I was into OSes :) I've written a couple of OSes which are...IDK where. Somewhere down in the forum since it was written in Jan this year? Hehe.

See the thing is, whatever happens in the FF forum, I have no control over it. The index in the EHMMBH forum serves as a link to most of the fics in the FF forum. And I don't think the DT would make a special thread JUST for the EHMMBH fics. I know they have one index for many of the fics; you can contact Angel_Jot or Smileyface or ask in the helpdesk for the link to it. And if you don't find EHMMBH fics there, you can PM your friends and ask them to inform the FF DT about their new fics and add it into the index.

If you have commented on the fics, you can locate them using the "My Posts" Feature you have. You don't need to keep hunting.

Also, DW. I'm not being annoyed. I was just making sure you all have seen the index. :)

thanks and yes i knw tat u are all are no were related to ff forum 😊 ...u are write i myself dnt think thy will make a spl thread for ehmmbh forum...😊
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

My stories? I was into OSes :) I've written a couple of OSes which are...IDK where. Somewhere down in the forum since it was written in Jan this year? Hehe.

See the thing is, whatever happens in the FF forum, I have no control over it. The index in the EHMMBH forum serves as a link to most of the fics in the FF forum. And I don't think the DT would make a special thread JUST for the EHMMBH fics. I know they have one index for many of the fics; you can contact Angel_Jot or Smileyface or ask in the helpdesk for the link to it. And if you don't find EHMMBH fics there, you can PM your friends and ask them to inform the FF DT about their new fics and add it into the index.

If you have commented on the fics, you can locate them using the "My Posts" Feature you have. You don't need to keep hunting.

Also, DW. I'm not being annoyed. I was just making sure you all have seen the index. :)

thanks and yes i knw tat u are all are no were related to ff forum 😊 ...u are right i myself dnt think thy will make a spl thread for ehmmbh forum .😊 cos thn every one else will demand...
Thanks For the Reply :)
 hi this is the stry i was talking about
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3294482( a hate story)

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Predator.

Check the bold + pink answers. ðŸ˜›

Thanks! It will help a lot!!
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shikhadoc19

can u plz tell me were r all the ffs

heyy check ths link..

EHMMBH Forum Fan Fiction Index ~ *DT Note P2*

virika/virman all fics here.. enjoy..
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teQLH08Ztg0

plzzz anyone make a stacked ave from ths plzzz i need it..
Cute_Meenal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hy guys can anybody tell me what is hall of fame and how do the members get vote please its a request
Viratmanvifan31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kushal is bck in bb plz stick his bb discussion thrd again
Voltage thumbnail
Does anyone have the VM made by 'GorgeousPyaarMoments' on youtube, of Virat and Maanvi with the song Dil Mera Dole- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, it was called 'Virat & Maanvi Dil Mera Dole (Last VM)'.

The account of GorgeousPyaarMoments has shutdown and the video is unavailable. I'd really appreciate it if someone had downloaded the video version of it and wouldn't mind sharing it.
Edited by Voltage - 10 years ago
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Helllo can someone plz gi e me tbe link to virmaans wedding when jeevika says good tbings about viren!!! 
Its wben tbe boys gate crash tbe party... 
Xm
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi i want a video for vm 
of viren and jeevika 
where jeevika has an accident 
and viren is crying fr her 
and one of their separation 
plase anyone give me link to i t