Meri kahaniya(index)

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hi...my name is arthi... i'm an ok writer... go through my writing and decide for your self... below are my ongoing works.. i havnt finished anything.. i love maaneet and arshi a lot.. i seriously wonder why all good things come to an end😭... i really miss seeing them on tv...

so here are my blabbering.. ok work.. if you guys give me suggestions will try to improve...
my blog link: 
blog link

COMPLETED WORKS:

THE UNLUCKY GIRL SERIES (maaneet)

This is the story of a Maan who suspects Geet's character and how this spoils their life... and turns it upside down... this talks of the communications gap between them and also questions us... is oly love enough for living a happily married life?

This story is abt Geet's intezaar for the love of her life... to get the love which she wants... but the question does maan have this love to give it to her or will Geet just have nothing but her intezaar through out her life..

Kushi (Arshi)

This story is about the love between two sisters and to what extent one will go to give the other one happiness.

Its a crazy love story where arnav, anjali and lavanya fall in love with Kushal but no one know who is the real one...

These are my completed works. my ongoing works are down below.

Edited by ar_art - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
MAANEET STORIES: (Arshi's FFs are down below)

one night's tale (discontinued πŸ˜­)

here we get to hear the story of maan as he himself narrates to an elderly man, who he had met before planning to walk into the light.. s here maan is a spirit or a soul who wants to pass over but is stopped. here apart from maan geet too narrates her lifes tragedy to us... this is the life's story of a 26 yr old guy and a 17 yr old girl...

O Sanam Bekhabar: Geet and Maan are married for 20 years but share a very complex relationship.  will Maan realize and note his wife, Geet before it is too late.  will Geet accept him after all these years of neglect

And then he came...: Geet helps a small baby and decides to becom its mother.  but her live changes when the childs father comes into the picture.  
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks...adding the link in the thread...
ar_art thumbnail
ARSHI'S STORIES: (Maneet FFs are abv)

this story is abt arnav and kushi and how arnav's untamed monstor is unleashed by the wicked shyam.. both arnav and shayam fight it out and their prize and the sufferer is kushi... this is the story of a 17yr old kushi who unknowingly gets caught between two beasts... so lets c if she escapes or not...

my little mistress (FF): Th II
  This will deal with the concept of child sexual harassment in a sublime manner (try to be so)... I got this concept after hearing similar stuff from my maid... I have changed a lot of it... But just kept the base of the story in this concept... This will be an Arshi story...

Kushi saves a baby.  decideds to be its mother.  but when the child's father comes into the picture her lives chages forever...

Tezab (FF): this will be Monstrosity sn 2... this will be a revenge saga both Arnav and Kushi will face each other... one in the highest limit of love and another in highest limit of hatred... 
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg! Dis compliatn z rockin! Each n evry stry diffrent 4m d othr...
ar_art thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
deepa0507 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
di i early waiting ur new ff for arshi my favorite couple after than mayur dono ne  1 alag hi jadu kiya hai pls arshi ka ff jaldi update karna  
ar_art thumbnail
me

Edited by ar_art - 11 years ago
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the links
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wooo man...so many stry added...nd monstrsity season 2 nd all of d above r higley awaited...wanna read dem all!!!!!!

cant wait for it to get strted...;)