New Rishbala SS IKRAAR BY CHANCE part 1 pg 1

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends I am here with a small SS on Rishbala called Ikraar by chance. Here is the character sketch and the first part is posted in the next post. I hope you'll will enjoy reading it 

Love-Divya (aka Piya)

CHARACTER SKETCH 

Prem Kashap:

A successful businessman leading a happy and contended life with his wife Payal

Payal Kashap

Wife of Prem and elder sister of Rishab Kundra

Madhubala Maalik

Bubbly sweet and a girl full of life. She is the neighbor of Prem and Payal and shares a great relationship with them. She does what her heart says and is a very bindaas type of girl. 

Rishab Kundra

Brother of Payal. A genuine and down to earth guy but has a big weakness he finds it difficult to voice his feelings... he belongs to that shy category of guys

Trishna Malik: Elder sister of Madhu

PART ONE
POSTED BELOW ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail

PART 1

Kashap Villa

Payal: Ae lo abhi tak so rahe hai shadi k 2 saal ho gaye par har subah mujhe hi inhe jagana padtha hai [Its been 2 years since our marriage but every morning I have to wake him up from his sleep]

She moved the curtains on one side and allowed the sunbeams to enter their room

She goes and sits besides her handsome husband

Payal: Haye main marjaawa sothe waqt kitne sone lagte hai ye [He looks so cute while sleeping]

She starts caressing his hair

Payal: Prem uthiye subah ho gayi hai 'Prem aap sun rahe hona [Prem wake up its morning 'Prem r u listening?]

Prem: Meri subah toh abhi hui nahi Payal meri seher mujhe laadoh; main yuh chutkiyon mein utt jaayunga [My morning has not yet arrived Payal get me mu sunshine and I will wake up automatically]

Payal understood his indication with a smile on her face she took her hand near his ear and moved her bangles gently giving rise to a musical tune

Payal: Prem ab bataiye kya ab bhi raat hai? [Prem do u still think that morning has not yet arrived?]

Prem: Tumhari chudiyoon ki khankhanahat se mujhe koyal k kookne ki aawaz  sunaye de rahi hai iska matlab hai suraj ki pehli kiran hume apne aagosh mein bharne k liye taiyaar hai par hume toh suraj ke gulabi kirne hi jagah sakthi hai warna main toh utne se raha [The musical beats of your banglescan be compared to the melodious voice of the Cuckoo it seems that the sun has indeed arrived and is ready to take me in its folds but I am interested in the beautiful pink rays of the sun and I won't get up until and unless I feel them]

Payal: Aap bade badmaash hai Prem jaayiye aaj aapko gulabi kirne nahi milnewali suraj k tez kirno se hi kaam chala lijiye [U r very naughty Prem go today u r not going to get those romantic pink rays today u need to be satifisfied with the normal sunbeams]

Prem: Thik hai main toh chala sone [Okay as u wish I will continue with my sleep]

Payal: Kabhi nahi sudrenge ye [He will never change]

She dipped her head slighty and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek. She was just about to get up when Prem held her waist strongly and with one quick movement he pinned her successfully beneath himself

Payal: Prem ab aapne mujhe kyun kaid kar rakha hai aapko aapki gulabi kirne mil gayi na ab toh jaane dijiye [Prem why have u trapped me now I gave u your romantic morning rays now let me go]

Prem: Payal tum ache se jaanti ho k mujhe meri Good morning kiss gaalo par nahi hotho par chahiye par phir bhi tum jaanbujhkar mujhe har subah gaalo par kiss karti ho taaki main tumhe yuhi apne baahon mein kaid kar liya karu ab batau badmaash main hoon k tum [Payal u r aware that I like to get my Good morning kiss on my lips and not on my cheeks but u intentionally kiss me on the wrong place so that I can trap u in my loving arms now tell me darling who is naughty me or u?]

He started decorating her neck with sensous and passionate kisses

Payal: Oh Prem'

Prem: Payal galti ki hai toh saza toh milegi na? Ab tumhe interest bhi dena padega hmm'ab ek k bajaye 5 kisses wo bhi sahi jagah par [Payal since u have committed a mistake u have to pay for it and your punishment would be with proper interest so instead of one kiss now u will have to gift me 5 kisses and that too at the right place]

He looks at her seductively and slowly starts reducing the distance between their lips. Payal encircles her arm around his neck they were just about to kiss when their romantic moment was broken as their door bell started ringing

Prem: Ye kaun aa gaya iss waqt? [Who is trying to break our romantic moment right now?]

Payal: Aur kaun apni Madhu hogi [Who else other than our Madhu]

Prem: Iss Madhu ko tum samjhathi kyun nahi k itne subah aaya na kare insaan ko kafi important kaam hothe hai aur unn kamo k beech interrupt karna achhi baat nahi [Why don't u tell ur Madhu that she should not go to someone's house early in the morning as many individuals might be busy with some important personal work and this type of interruption might just act as a hurdle in their work]

Payal: Achha aap hi kyun nahi samjha dethe apni laadli behen ko [Oh really why don't u yourself make your sister understand this?]

Prem:Usse toh main baadmein samjhaunga pehle tumhe toh samjha du[I will make her understand sometime later first let me help u in understanding]

But before he could capture her lips into a kiss Madhu started banging the door

Madhu: Payal didi darwaza kholiye warna main duplicate keys se door khol dungi [Payal Di open the door or else I will use the duplicate keys]

Payal pushes Prem and gets up from the bed

Prem: Ek baar shadi ho jaane doh   iss Madhu ki main bhi har subah usse yuhi tang karunga [Let this girl get married I will also trouble her in the same fashion every morning]

Payal: Khabardaar agar aisa kuch socha bhi toh aakhirkaar Madhu mere Rishab ki hi dulhan banegi aur mere bhaiya bhabhi ko tang karne ki zara sibhi koshish kitoh zindagi bhar storeroom mein sona padega[Dare if u even think of doing any such thing as at the end Madhu will be the bride of my darling Bro Rishab and if u even dream of troubling my Brother and his wife then u will have to sleep in the store room permanently throughout ur life]

Prem: Iss sapne ko haqeekat mein badalne k liye apne sharmile bhai ko kaho k wo apni rajkumari se apne dil ki baat keh de warna aisa na ho k koi aur hi iss matwali titli ko le ude [If u want to convert this dream into a reality tell ur shy brother to confess his feelings in front of the princess of his heart otherwise someone else will take away this butterfly]

Payal: Dekhiyeji mere Rishab k khilaf kuch mat kahiyega aur waise bhi ye Madhu bhi jaanti hai k Rishab usse pyar karta hai par problem bus ek hi hai k wo chahti hai k Rishab usse ek baar apne dil ki baat keh de aur dekh lena aaj  jab Rishab aayega tab main usse kisi bhi tarah convince karlungi iss baar toh wo Madhu se apni dil ki baat zarur kahega [Don't u say anything about by dear brother and as far as Madhu is concerned she is aware that Rishab loves her the only problem is that she wants him to confess his feelings once and this time I will make sure that Rishab voices his feelings for Madhu before going from here let him come today]

Madhu: Payal didi main andar aa rahi hoon phir mat kehna maine warn nahi kiya tha [Payal Di I am coming inside then don't tell me that I did not warn u]

Payal: Haan Madhu bus ek minute aa rahi hoon [Yes Madhu just a minute I am coming]

Payal goes to the living room and opens the door for Madhu

Madhu: Romance ho gaya ya nahi? [So done with ur romance?]

Payal hits her lovingly on her shoulder

Payal: Badmaash kahiki [U r really naughty]

Madhu: Badmaadshi main kar rahi thi ya aap aur Prem bhaiya kar rahe the kab se darwaza khatkhata rahi hoon par aap dono ko apne romance se fursat hi nahi hai [I think u and Bro were doing something naughty as its been a long time since I am standing in front of the door and knocking it but u guys were busy with ur morning romance]

Payal: Jab teri shadi hogina tab main tujhse ye baat kahungi [When u will get married na then I will tell u these things]

Madhu: Chodiye didi lagta hai meri kismat mein toh kuwari bane rehna hi likha hai [Leave it Di it seems that I am destined to remain unmarried]

Payal: Aisa kyun karodo mein ek hai tu, tujhe toh kafi chahnewale mil jaayenge [Why is it so there is no match for u in crores of girls u can easily get many admirers]

Madhu: Wo toh mil jaayenge Di par iss dil ka kya karu uspar toh ek hi boluraam ki tasveer chapi hui hai par wo hai k mujhse ek baar bhi pyar k doh meethe bol nahi bolta bus nighahonse fasane bayan karta rehtha hai par jab bhi main paas se guzru toh Sharma jaata hai agar aisa hi chalta raha na Di toh meri shadi toh sapne mein bhi nahi hogi [Yes I will get many but what should I do of this silly heart which beats only for one innocent sweetheart; he never confesses his feelings openly just keeps on giving me signals through his eyes I tell u Di if this continues then I will never get married in my dreams as well]

Payal: Jab tu jaanti hai k Rishab sharmila hai toh tu khud hi usse apne dil ki baat kyun nahi bol dethi? [When u know Rishab belongs to the shy category of boys then why don'y u yourself confess your feelings for him?]

Madhu: No Di main chahe kitni bhi modern bun jaayu par ek baar toh main ye zarur chahungi k jis ladke se main pyar karti hoon wo mujhse apne hale dil ki dastan ek baar bol de main koi badi cheez expect nahi karti par agar Rishab ne mujhse itna bhi keh diya k Madhu main tumse pyar karta hoon mere liye itna hi kafi hai par jab tak wo ye baat nahi kahega main bhi usse apne pyar ka izhaar nahi karungi afterall main ek ladki hoon aur filmo k mutabik ladke ye baat pehle karte hai [No Di I may become modern but still I have a heart of a girl and I want my man to confess his love first and make me feel special I don't expect any great setup or preparations from him but if Rishab simply tells me that Madhu I love u that itself would be enough for me as it is in films also they show that guys confess first so until and unless Rishab confesses I also won't tell him the feelings of my heart]

Payal: Waise aaj aapke saiyaan ji aa rahe hai [By the way he is going to come today]

Madhu's face started glowing but the very next moment her face was pale again

Madhu: Par kya fayda ek toh wo aate hai kuch hi dino k liye aur phir mujhe theek se baat bhi nahi karte aur chale jaate hai [But what's the use he comes for such a short duration of time and goes away without talking to me properly]

Payal: Dekhna iss baar wo tujhe apne dil ki baat zarur kahega aur waise bhi wo Rakhi k liye aa raha hai to hiss baar kuch din yahi rukhega dekh lena iss baar tum dono ki setting ho hi jaayegi [This time he will surely confess and he is coming here on the occasion of Rakhi so he will be staying here for some days I am sure this time your love story will come on track]

Madhu: Sachhi Di muaah ab toh main bhi dekhti hoon mere sharmile saiyaan mujhse kab tak bhagthe hai iss baar toh unhe kehna hi padega k wo mujhe pyar karte hai aur waise bhi main unse seedhe seedhe keh dungi job hi sharmana warmana hai wo aap humari suhaagraat k liye chod dijiye wo proper time hoga kyun di? [Really Di I love u muahh' now let me see for how long will my shy darling escape from confessing his love I will tell him clearly that u can keep this shyness of yours for our wedding night as that would be an appropriate time for it right Di?]

Payal: Hath badmaash [Naughty girl]

Both of them share a hearty laugh and start walking towards the garden to start their yoga exercises

Dargeeling

A young handsome man in his early 20's stepped out of the washroom

He had a perfect Greek God like body which was enough to increase the heart beats of the opposite sex

The water droplets dripping from his hair onto his bare chest could make the throat of a girl completely dry

He had placed a towel on his shoulder which was the only hindrance that was covering his perfectly shaped tips

The sunbeams that were shining on his back were spreading the radiance of his charisma in the surroundings which were enough to make all the bachelors of the town to die in embarrassment

He lifted his hand and allowed his fingers to run through his wet hair, this action of his shifted the towel slightly from his abs thus exposing his tight and well shaped nip**e

He heard a loud thud sound as soon as he did this, his lips automatically got converted into a smirk as this was now an everyday routine for him

There was a girl's hostel next to his house and those beautiful females used to drool over him every now and then, trying to gain his attention with their silly behaviour

He raised his eyelashes and looked out of the window

Oh he had killer eyes which could paralyze and control the heart of any girl

The girls held each other's hand in anticipation as he moved towards the window

With every step of his the girls were dying numerous deathsโ€ฆ

Maybe today he will notice them; yes there was a possibility that this sexy murderer of their heart would just satisfy their thirst with one look of his

They were praying to the universe so that their beauty works in front of this charming devil but all their dreams collapsed like a pile of cards as he shifted the curtains and made it clear that there was no hope for these ladies to make a place in his heart

Yes he was the most eligible bachelor of the town

He was nicknamed as "EVERY GIRL'S DREAM" in the college

He covered his face with the towel as soon as he remembered yesterday's poetic function in the college wherein one girl had written a poem describing him and his effect on the female community

If it had been any other guy he would have felt proud but he was shy and innocent and this is what made him different from everyone else

He had the looks to attract any girl but he was happy to lead the life of a slave in front of the princess of his heart

He had the charisma to rule this entire world but he was happy just by the thought that he possesses a special place in his angel's life

He had killer eyes which could make any woman crazy but he was aware that his eyes are meant to worship only one beauty, yes the one and only girl who was the mere reason of his existence

His innocence was the talk of the town but he knew that his purity was nothing infront of the divinity of his ladylove

His smile could kill numerous beauties but the smile of his precious possession could give a knew life to his shattered soul

Many people described him in different ways but he knew this is how he would like himself to be introduced in front of the entire world

He was the one and only Rishab Kundra, the thief of numerous hearts but he knew in real he was a simple one woman man

Yes he was Madhu's Rishab only Madhu's Rishab and this was the biggest truth of his life

He removed his wallet and admired her photograph lovingly

He placed a kiss on her lips and whispered gently

Rishab: Good Morning Jaan

Rishab: Jaan main tumse milne aa raha hoon pata hai tumse dher saari baate karni hai par najaane tumhare saamne aate hi mujhe kya ho jaata hai main kuch bol hi nahi paata [Jaan I am coming to meet u. I want to share so many things with u but dunno why I become speechless as soon as I see u]

Rishab: Par main jaanta hoon tum meri har ankhahi baat samaj lethi ho aur ye bhi janti ho k main tumse kitni mohabbat karta hoon [But I know u understand all my unsaid words and u r aware that I love u unconditionally]

He caressed her face lovingly, he wanted to tell her something but as soon as the thought crossed his mind a reddish tinge made way to his cheeks

He hugged her photograph and placed it close to his heart

Rishab: Tumhar budduram aa raha hai Madhu [Ur fool is coming Madhu]

It was strange but Rishab had never uttered those 3 magical words in front of Madhu's photograph till date

Everytime he thought of confessing his love he would feel shy such was the nature of our dear Rishab

He placed her photograph carefully in his wallet and got ready to leave for Delhi to meet his Prem Jiju and elder sister Payal but his heart knew he was more desperate to meet the light of his life, his Madhu only his...

PRECAP: 

Madhu: Zara Zara touch me touch me touch me oh zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me...โ˜บ๏ธ

Rishab: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT THE PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Divya (aka Piya)

Link to my Other Rishbala FFs

Kiss of poisonous love 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3124153

The Reason I breathe is U 

Link to my RiMa OS: LOVE STORY WRITTEN WITH COFFEE BEANS (Completed)

LINK TO MY RIMA OSFOREVER YOURS (Completed)

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
   ------edited-------...
Diii superb start!!!... 
 Prem gt irritated wen Madhu ne unke moment ko disturb kar diya...๐Ÿ˜†
Hmm so Madhu nd Rishab love each other... nd Rishab is veryy shy...!!!
He hs nt confessed his feelings... n madhu wants him to confess first... dnt wry madhu dis tym Rishab will confess his feelings...
dii loved it veryy much... n precap is damn interesting!!!
plzzz cont soon...
me w8ng!!

Edited by renjini263 - 11 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrast On New SS

Awesome start...Amazing

Loved it

Precap seems Superb

continue soon

Thankx for pm

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
cant wait for next update
fantastic update and superb update. sounds differnt. add me to ur pm list
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG:-D Wow Wow Wow:-D:-D What a Beautiful concept yaar:-):-):-):-) Awww Rk is so innocent:-) and Madhu is Amazing:-) Loved it:-) waiting 4 next part:-):-):-)
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i never like to read story about running shows but you used my favourite character, i like shahid kapoor from bollywood and yes vd from tellywood.
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome start..
update next part soon :D
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Cute stry.lvly cple prem and priya.my fav jodi also.shy guy RK.waiting 4 next.