Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Yashi--

Hey I am an indian and I watched drama Dastaan. being a indian Yes its quite difficult to digest some facts showed in drama . but its a best pakistani drama I have ever watched๐Ÿ˜Š. So I will suggest everyone to watch this drama provided if you like Melodramas. But acting and screenplay is so perfect. Fawad khan and Sanam gave complete justice to characters. specially hats off to Sanam๐Ÿ‘. its a 3rd pakistani drama I watced ever followed by humsafar and dhoop kinare and now it seems i am going to continue watching pakistani dramas as they are are quality dramas๐Ÿ˜Š

It's pleasantly surprising that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I always feel a bit reluctant suggesting it to an Indian but I am so glad that there is appreciation for real talent all over the world ๐Ÿ‘
Do catch up on Daam and Durr e Shewar ...they both have Sanam and I am sure you will love it
Pani Jaisa Pyar and Mein Abdul Qadir hoon are also mind blowing dramas๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovestory...it would be kahi un kahi...and and do wtach mein gunehgar nahi its about a girl raped during a robbery and her after life...
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

It's pleasantly surprising that you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I always feel a bit reluctant suggesting it to an Indian but I am so glad that there is appreciation for real talent all over the world ๐Ÿ‘
Do catch up on Daam and Durr e Shewar ...they both have Sanam and I am sure you will love it
Pani Jaisa Pyar and Mein Abdul Qadir hoon are also mind blowing dramas๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes I can understand why you take step back while suggesting it to an Indian. In fact when I suggested this drama to some of my friends, I too gave them warning. But unfortunately it's a reality - while partition both the parties suffered. Thanks for suggesting these dramas. I will definitely watch them. Sanam is my most favourite tv actress now.๐Ÿ˜Š. Fawad khan is also on my hit list๐Ÿ˜‰
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If u wanna watch some old dramas then i will recommend u to watch my all time favourite

Boota from toba taik sing. Awesome , amazing . It has everything one can demand in a good dama romance,comedy, emotions and superb acting from the actors . Mindblowing..

Then u can watch

Aashiyana
Nadan nadia
Bandhan

They are some of classic dramas by pakistan tv industry, but do watch boota from toba taik sing. Highly recommended. here is the link for the first part u can follow onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk6PXdmqguQ
Edited by Uzma005 - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

OHHH wht did u think abt Laadli and Noor Pur ki Rani? And im personally loving ZGH โ˜บ๏ธ

OH BTW there r other serials wth Ind actors if u wanna watch. I saw this serial looong time back "Tere Ishq main", it's wth Juhi Parmer. I personally loved all the actors in the show. But i do not remember the story much.
http://vidpk.com/video.php?page=2&channel=147&gid=&category=ra

And Vikas Bhalla have been in several paki drama's 2. I just can't seem 2 remember the name of the one i've, but tht was romantic one.

There is another drama serial this is one is a little romantic. It's called "Najiah", as far as i remember it is also upl on utube and other places as well.
The female lead loves her cousin, but coz of some circumstances she gets married 2 a guy living abroad. Bit she has not seen the guy she gets married 2.
Now the interesting part is whn she goes abroad. But i loved the male lead character๐Ÿ˜ณ

I will post other names of drama's if i remember. Enjoy.

Wow! this is so interesting...I had no idea. I saw that one show with nausheen ali sardar who played Kusum...her pakistani show used to come on this old channel we used to have but that channel got cancelled from our subscription so I don't know what happened or where to find it. But that's so cool that Indian actors have done pakistani serials too...I'm secretly hoping some of the pakistani actors could make indian serials so they can teach the actors and writers here that acting is not OTT screaming, crying and yahan zoom wahan zoom slap-slap...and that writing includes development of characters and making sure they don't become OOC. I kind of want Fawad-Drashti in a show/telefilm cuz I ship them both so hard, plus I saw a killer VM of them.๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sane, but I love these shows and actors so much. Thanks for the lists, now I have even more to watch! YAY!!! this break is gonna be great. BTW: Are pakistani films just as good too?! I saw the Pakistani Devdas and didn't like it all.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^Pakistani Films are not good ...they used to be till 80's i suppose but since then it got worse
Old Pakistani movie songs are very good probably as good as Old hindi songs
Recently there were two good movies khuda key liye and Bol
KKL has Fawad and Bol has Mahira
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I saw BOL!!! and it was excellent...I didn't even more it was a Pakistani film until I wikied it...that main actress in it was suerb!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Wow! this is so interesting...I had no idea. I saw that one show with nausheen ali sardar who played Kusum...her pakistani show used to come on this old channel we used to have but that channel got cancelled from our subscription so I don't know what happened or where to find it. But that's so cool that Indian actors have done pakistani serials too...I'm secretly hoping some of the pakistani actors could make indian serials so they can teach the actors and writers here that acting is not OTT screaming, crying and yahan zoom wahan zoom slap-slap...and that writing includes development of characters and making sure they don't become OOC. I kind of want Fawad-Drashti in a show/telefilm cuz I ship them both so hard, plus I saw a killer VM of them.๐Ÿ˜†

I'm sane, but I love these shows and actors so much. Thanks for the lists, now I have even more to watch! YAY!!! this break is gonna be great. BTW: Are pakistani films just as good too?! I saw the Pakistani Devdas and didn't like it all.

To start wth I wud not suggest paki movies, except BOL and KKL (Khuda ke liye), personally i do not like paki films, other than those i mentioned.

I have not seen old paki movies, but i've heard they were good. I wasn't evn born tht time, warna i wud have told which ones. ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually Indian serials can be good 2, but they r so much stretched. U have no idea how many ind serials i've tried 2 start, but nvr finished. ๐Ÿ˜†
Other than tht i can't say much abt ind shows, since i've only finished 2 ind shows(Which appearently didn't have much Zoom and crying AT ALL - Rishta.com and Bhaskar Bharti), the only reason for tht was i had the channels. But now i neither have paki or ind channels..
Other than paki drama's i love korean drama ALOT 2, but the thing is i need 2 watch them wth subs, but their actors and drama's r very very good 2.

Really a Fawad and Drashti VM, she is very cute. Gotta see the VM then.

And i do get u, i started wth paki serials few years back, but now i cannot live wthout them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope u will like the ones i suggested. Im very choosey abt dramas, as soon as i see a drama is slow i stop watching it ๐Ÿ˜†

And once again i will let u know abt more drama's if i remember.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm not sure if these were mentioned already, but these are some also great dramas:

- Mera Naseeb
- Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
- Doraha
- Main Chaand Si

I personally like it when I can watch dramas that have already finished ...because this way I don't have to wait for each episode..and just watch them all in a day or two. ๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

To start wth I wud not suggest paki movies, except BOL and KKL (Khuda ke liye), personally i do not like paki films, other than those i mentioned.

I have not seen old paki movies, but i've heard they were good. I wasn't evn born tht time, warna i wud have told which ones. ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually Indian serials can be good 2, but they r so much stretched. U have no idea how many ind serials i've tried 2 start, but nvr finished. ๐Ÿ˜†
Other than tht i can't say much abt ind shows, since i've only finished 2 ind shows(Which appearently didn't have much Zoom and crying AT ALL - Rishta.com and Bhaskar Bharti), the only reason for tht was i had the channels. But now i neither have paki or ind channels..
Other than paki drama's i love korean drama ALOT 2, but the thing is i need 2 watch them wth subs, but their actors and drama's r very very good 2.

Really a Fawad and Drashti VM, she is very cute. Gotta see the VM then.

And i do get u, i started wth paki serials few years back, but now i cannot live wthout them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope u will like the ones i suggested. Im very choosey abt dramas, as soon as i see a drama is slow i stop watching it ๐Ÿ˜†

And once again i will let u know abt more drama's if i remember.

I LOVED rishta and BB and Mahi way too. I miss those shows so much and did you eveer see Kismat with Viraf patel--he's such a good actor.

I'm so addicted to Paki serials too, but I can only watch one at a time b/c there's so much to watch and I just don't get the time so I try to keep up with one and then catch up during my breaks. Now I have so many great suggestions so YAY!!

Indian shows I watch when it's interesting and then give up once it gets boring. It's a cycle for me.

@Starstruck: I agree big time! I need closure and can't stand it when it gets stretched or carries on for 5+ years...I love American/British dramas/shows b/c it's seasonal with 26 episodes MAX...so there's closure at the end with some clifhanger leading to a new "plot". I guess it doesn't matter what the culture/origin.ethnicity of the show...as long as it's good writing and acting I'm all game.๐Ÿ˜ƒ