Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Watch Tanhayian 2 ...you may like it...it is kind of light hearted
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@starstruck: thanks so much! I am Indian and I've been addicted to pakistani serials ever since I saw this beautiful Hassan-bano VM and that made me watch Dastaan, after that I went through wikipedia and watched anything and everything with Fawad and Sanam.😆

I recently watched Noor Pur ki Rani and Laadli b/c I had the time and needed something to watch. I tried watching some Turkish dramas, but they aren't as good. I'm currently watching ZGH and aik nayee cinderella. I'm surely gonna check out the list you gave, I wanted to watch maat-E-Jaan but I got mixed reviews from friends so I avoided it but I'm gonna go back and watch it now that I have time.

No I haven't heard of Deepti Gupta but that is so cool. Thanks again babe for the short synopsis of the shows...I'm uber excited!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no problem!

I personally thought Mata e Jaan could've been better..but it's not horrible either..it's okay. It was hyped up, so I guess it just didn't live up to expectations.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@starstruck: thanks so much! I am Indian and I've been addicted to pakistani serials ever since I saw this beautiful Hassan-bano VM and that made me watch Dastaan, after that I went through wikipedia and watched anything and everything with Fawad and Sanam.😆

I recently watched Noor Pur ki Rani and Laadli b/c I had the time and needed something to watch. I tried watching some Turkish dramas, but they aren't as good. I'm currently watching ZGH and aik nayee cinderella. I'm surely gonna check out the list you gave, I wanted to watch maat-E-Jaan but I got mixed reviews from friends so I avoided it but I'm gonna go back and watch it now that I have time.

No I haven't heard of Deepti Gupta but that is so cool. Thanks again babe for the short synopsis of the shows...I'm uber excited!

OHHH wht did u think abt Laadli and Noor Pur ki Rani? And im personally loving ZGH ☺️

OH BTW there r other serials wth Ind actors if u wanna watch. I saw this serial looong time back "Tere Ishq main", it's wth Juhi Parmer. I personally loved all the actors in the show. But i do not remember the story much.
http://vidpk.com/video.php?page=2&channel=147&gid=&category=ra

And Vikas Bhalla have been in several paki drama's 2. I just can't seem 2 remember the name of the one i've, but tht was romantic one.

There is another drama serial this is one is a little romantic. It's called "Najiah", as far as i remember it is also upl on utube and other places as well.
The female lead loves her cousin, but coz of some circumstances she gets married 2 a guy living abroad. Bit she has not seen the guy she gets married 2.
Now the interesting part is whn she goes abroad. But i loved the male lead character😳

I will post other names of drama's if i remember. Enjoy.

Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

Dastaan is not for you if you are an indian since it is based on partition...it is a patriotic drama

You can watch Daam, Pani Jaisa Pyar and Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon
apart from this Dur e Shewar and Qaid e tanhai are good too
Tanhayian and Dhoop Kinare are like the best ones but very old ...from the 80's

Hey I am an indian and I watched drama Dastaan. being a indian Yes its quite difficult to digest some facts showed in drama . but its a best pakistani drama I have ever watched😊. So I will suggest everyone to watch this drama provided if you like Melodramas. But acting and screenplay is so perfect. Fawad khan and Sanam gave complete justice to characters. specially hats off to Sanam👏. its a 3rd pakistani drama I watced ever followed by humsafar and dhoop kinare and now it seems i am going to continue watching pakistani dramas as they are are quality dramas😊
Wow it makes me so happy that even indians watch our dramas <3
Mera Pehla Pyaar is also a love story I think, it comes on ARY
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kahi ankahi is also a good one

and chemistry...❤️
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Daastan
Daam
Doraha
Daag

Ongoing nowadays is Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more for you Bari aapa
It is a really good drama with some great actors
And I am really glad that being an Indian you have no prob in watching a drama like data an as you look for quality then you should watch it as soon as possible