Frequent Posters

xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
zindag gulzar hai(on air),shehr e zaat ,daagh
xpakigirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first watch the ostz of all these dramas..it will help alot to make a choice..:)
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok I just came acroos your thread
so suggest few
defo watchable
DAAM
MERI ZAAT ZARE BENISHAN
LAHASIL
and others good are already mentioned
badtameezz-dill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Qaid-E-Tanhai, Maat, Yahan Pyaar Nahi Hai, Kahi Ankahi, Daagh, Ek Tamana Lahasil Si, HUMSAFAR-- YOU HAVE TO WATCH HUMSAFAR!!!!!!
Will upload more (these are just from the top of my head)
Edited by HMian - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was just wondering too, what are some good romantic dramas like Humsafar-types?!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I was just wondering too, what are some good romantic dramas like Humsafar-types?!

have you seen Dastaan? I think that drama had more romance than Humsafar.

I think Humsafar is a rare case where an average romantic story clicked very well with audiences. Apart from that, there aren't that many full on love stories that have made it big in recent times.

starstruckk thumbnail
Oh, Mata e Jaan is a romantic drama..it's by the same writer as Humsafar. I thought it was alright, but could've been better though.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

have you seen Dastaan? I think that drama had more romance than Humsafar.

I think Humsafar is a rare case where an average romantic story clicked very well with audiences. Apart from that, there aren't that many full on love stories that have made it big in recent times.

yeah i have--that was the first show I've ever seen. I loved it a lot, but it was a bit depressing for me...I've watched KPKPT but didn't like it. Shehr-E-ZAat and Durr-E-Shahwar were good too. I was just wondering if there's anything like a rom-com or a full out love story. thanks though--appreciate the help.😃
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

yeah i have--that was the first show I've ever seen. I loved it a lot, but it was a bit depressing for me...I've watched KPKPT but didn't like it. Shehr-E-ZAat and Durr-E-Shahwar were good too. I was just wondering if there's anything like a rom-com or a full out love story. thanks though--appreciate the help.😃

hmm..Mata e Jaan came out after Humsafar..it's a full out love story between a girl living in NY and a guy from Pakistan who comes to study in NY, Columbia University..the guy is this perfect loverboy/son/friend kind of guy...then their story of how they get to know each other etc.

A rom com..now that's tough..😆

I would recommend the following though if you get time:

- Malal: it's a story about relationships regardless of age, and it's shot in NY.
- Daam: it's a story about friendship and the price that comes with (it has Sanam Baloch in it)..it also has a love story between Sanam Baloch & Adeel (the guy she loves). It's an emotional one though.

Although these 2 dramas aren't fully the genres you're asking for..but they offer different stories..and they're really good. Malal isn't really as sad as Daam..but storywise, both are good.

Pani Jaisa Pyar is good too..it's very intense, but it's quite good.

starstruckk thumbnail
@ sweet coco: if you don't mind me asking..are you Indian? if so, do you know about Deepti Gupta? She's an American Indian who works in Pakistani dramas here & there..she's really good. She was in Malal with Imran Abbas. She was brilliant.