Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
5/11/2012

An idle mind is a devil's workshop - how true this is in case of Shyam! He is sitting and plotting against the Raizadas behind the bar and decides to use Khushi against them. But he missed out on one thing - if you have nothing to lose makes you fearless then to protect the one you love makes you strong :)

So although Shyam is fearless, Arnav and Khushi are strong.

By making Anjali's room Boondi's empire, Maya you have subtly put who the Queen is. Children have this tendency to make things do as they wish. My niece is a wonderful example of that :)

Yes. Watching my niece sleep is a different experience altogether. She sleeps with utter calm with no worries for yesterday and tomorrow and for that matter today as well. Wish I could sleep like this at least for one day :)

Arnav and Khushi were so obvious in their actions regarding their parenthood that everyone knew :D

Arre wah Dinner date. But who is this kebab mein haddi?

lazyleaves thumbnail
7/11/2012

Maya, I have no such man in my circle 😭 Am I in the wrong circle? Should I change my circle? Or I am not in a circle and instead I am in a different geometric shape altogether? Maya, give me such a circle where such men exists :D

What is bothering Arnav apart from the media vans?

I would love to see an interaction between Saleem and Aman :D

Is Arnav taking Saleem's advice in the matter of Shyam?

Khushi will find that out for us :D
lazyleaves thumbnail
9/11/2012

Yeh kya hogaya? Aman and Pari did IT?

They DID IT!!!

They DID IT!!!

They DID IT!!!

Khushi's neem bath surely led to this. But Khushi sent her the neem paste because of her chicken pox. But Pari got chicken pox because of Boondi. We should be grateful to Boondi for giving us this :D

Now I am sure they will not even have any thoughts of leaving the other.

Maya, you write intimate scenes so well ⭐️
lazyleaves thumbnail
11/11/2012

Shyam died? An accidental death?

Is Arnav involved in this? But that cannot be because he seemed to be taking some advice on this matter from Saleem. Or has he already asked someone to do the deed and was seeking assurance from Saleem?

Aman wasn't involved because erm... he is preoccupied at the moment.

Maya, kitna mystery?!?

Do get Saleem to meet Yash. We will see if he will like him :D The interaction will be a treat to read

A mercurial update ;)

lazyleaves thumbnail
13/11/2012

The 'morning' after. Just in this case it is not morning ;)

Watching Aman and Pari having a talk with sexual undertone is new and enjoyable - Disappointment and about earlier was played very well πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Aman wasn't behind this because he was busy with Pari.

Arnav isn't involved because it was made clear in this update that he was unaware about it.

Then who is behind it? Any supernatural hand at work? Devi Maiyya probably?
lazyleaves thumbnail
17/11/2012

Pari's insecurities are easily understood. Her life had changed immensely in a matter of 24 hours and is in stark contrast to what probably she felt a week ago.

But this is Aman we are talking about.Once he had made the move, that move decided their fate - he wouldn't leave her forever.

But Pari is Pari - tension toh hogi na usse!

Mute button? Aman can joke? Ha ha. That got me!

i hope she doesn't finish all the kulfi. I want to see the or else part ;)
lazyleaves thumbnail
19/11/2012

I know, our heroine's hero wouldn't like a 5th point for obvious reasons πŸ˜‰

Maya how do you manage to use such different ways to express time - four traffic lights?

Of course *slaps her forehead* Khushi would think that Arnav got Shyam killed and Saleem's mysterious appearance would just add to her doubts and she would put the entire blame on herself!

How much this Khushi thinks *shakes head in wonder* But being a mother her first concern is her child :)

So, now she knows that it wasn't Arnav or anyone related to her. Does Arnav and Khushi have the same handsets?

Yash knows? Yash took Aman with him inside the morgue because Yash knew that Arnav would require Aman's witness and he trusts Aman completely.

Maya, it is not even SSP Khan, then who is it?

lazyleaves thumbnail
21/11/2012

Yes, I adore Khushi. I love Khushi ❀️

How true about Khushi's character :D If Arnav hadn't been there Khushi would have done exactly as you told :D

Aww poor Khushi. She is again feeling inferior to Arnav in intelligence. But Arnav isn't thinking in that direction.

Yash in a way confirmed that it was indeed accidental. What was Shyam doing near the stairs? Who would have done it is still a mystery Maya

It is time to break the news to Anjali. I am sure she will take it well. She has Yash with her :)

Glad Khushi invited Boondi over. Yash and Anjali can have some time to themselves :)

Will read about chocolate milk and stories now ;)

P.S. What is it with kids and chocolate? Azra loves chocolates :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
24/11/2012

So true. Azra immediately lifts my mood. She brings a huge smile to my face and makes me forget everything and just play with her :D

A Fascist Dictator Maya, seriously? πŸ˜† Yes kids are that actually πŸ˜†

Boondi's story clearly indicates that she adores and idolizes Pari :)

Khushi spoke of Lord Krishna - the maakhan chor

OMG! Just look at Arnav narrating a business story! Arnav learn a few stories for your children πŸ˜›

I loved this chapter ❀️ A chapter that surrounds Boondi and I don't like it? Impossible!

Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
27/11/2012

O God!!!! ☺️ ☺️☺️

Here I was expecting some serious talk and drama and what I get is one of the hottest updates of this serial 😳

Maya, mein aur kuch nahi keh sakti 😳