Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Are we missing anything?? hhmm?????

Cake... lots of cake!!!

Now Lets make a toast for our Birthday Girl...
some Champagne my ladies!!!

To our Lovely Birthday Girl... happy birthday!!!!

KA, more cakes, more chocolates. You really pamper me. And Champagne too! A delight!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvarsha

dearrr...

hapy bdayy...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear Varsha! Thank you.

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey dear Lin a very very happy b'day. May Almighty brings all the happiness in the word in ur life and remove all da worries from ur life. May u achieve all ur goals n make ur Parents proud(which m sure u will).Ameen
Will come tomorrow with my share of celebrations. Till then enjoy and have fun.

Farwa. Sweet Farwa. Yes, my parents (though they have never told me) I know are always proud of me. They are the best parents in the world and I always want to be what they dreamed I would be at heart...
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Soul

Hey Birthday girl... Love U!!

And why only Happy birthDAY...
Happy birthLIFE... this and all coming ones...

God Bless you...!!
Enjoy your night... with cake n gifts...!!

Will catch you tomorrow...!!

Lots n Lots of LOVE!!❀️

Soul...How true. Every day is a new life. Indeed dear, this I must contemplate when I go about my life...Thanks for the cake and gifts. Oh and yes: the moment i opened this thread, it was your "happy birthday" bg song that greeted me and without me knowing, tears fell from my eyes... thank you for making my birthday special...
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: bablio09

Hey Linny dear

some more cake for you.
shall we cut the cake now
and feed you a bite

and pour some drinks in Your and Aura's glasses. (i know you are there together for your studies)

May God Bless you abundantly. Have a wonderful, day, year and life ahead.
All the best for your studies and exams.
lotsa luv

B

Ah yes, Aura and me will enjoy this, Bablio. Though we must focus on our studies. Thanks for the pics and the cakes! Makes one miss the show again...
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: casker

Happy Birthday AquilineπŸ₯³

Thank you dear Casker.

Originally posted by: forever_young

Happyy Birthdayyy!!!

Have a Fantastic Day and Enjoy to the Fullest!!!

Thank you dear...though I do not think I know you. Never saw you in my FF or in my analysis posts. But yet, you came by to wish me. Thank you!

Originally posted by: Ayaat1216

Dear Lin,
I wish you a very very very very very happy birthday!!! πŸ₯³
I hope you enjoy your day to the max whether it be with family or spent partying with friends [:D/]
Remember to make a wish before you blow your candles πŸ˜›

Hey Ayaat! Thank you very very very very much!!! My family's not here. Just me and my grandma. My birthdays are never celebrated like the way you mentioned but the best part is I go to church and offer my new year ahead to the One I Live For. Thank you for the wishes dear and yes, I will make that wish when I blow my candles on the cake in my happy dreams!!

Originally posted by: NallyAarviFan

Happy Happy Birthday dearest Lin! πŸ€—

Hey Nally! Thank you very much dear!

Originally posted by: starfire.96

Happy Birthday Aquiline πŸ₯³
may you live to see many more
here a little poem from me:

A wish for lots of bithday fun
To last until the day is done
Hoping that all your wishes come true
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Starfire! This is really sweet! I am so moved by your attempts to make this poem form me...thankyou so much dear!

Originally posted by: angeldream14

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF SUPRISE N JOY
YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY
EVERY ONE MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL
SO ENJOY THE LIGHT
AND HAVE FUN.πŸ₯³

Hey there dear! Yes, everyone did make me feel special today and I am so happy I have friends like you all! This cake is really awesome dear! Can't wait to try a bite!
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai re nandkishor!!!! how can i forget the most fun stuff!! My favorite thing to do in every birthday party...
Balloon Fight and Bursting balloons!!!πŸ˜ƒ
And for that we need Balloons... lots n lots of balloons...

Lets start dearies... throw Balloons at each other and start Bursting it!
Trust me its so much fun... I make all of my friends do that, firstly they think I am mad but we end up having amazing time!!! Linny we should do that too... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

I hope your birthday is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

Always for my dear readers and Comrades...anything.
Thanks for the wishes dear saomom...

Originally posted by: flowers4u

Happy birthday...hope you have many more...

Thank you so much dear! You are sweet to say this...

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

Birthday girl... You are indeed my fairy princess Linny...

LOVE YOU SO MUCH...πŸ€—

Thank you Achu! You make me feel extra special on my special day!

No tears are allowed today... Its celebration time! πŸ₯³

Stage is set, lights are on!!! Lets Start The Party...

bajao bajao... ganey bajao... Sheela, Munni, chameli... radha.. Anarkali... Bajao... aur nacho meri jaan... mere Innwallio lets party!!! Its our Lin's Birthday... yeahhh... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

You are always so wanting to make the world smile around you! A hug for this love you have for me!

Aquiline thumbnail

Hai re nandkishor!!!! how can i forget the most fun stuff!! My favorite thing to do in every birthday party...

Balloon Fight and Bursting balloons!!!πŸ˜ƒ
And for that we need Balloons... lots n lots of balloons...

Lets start dearies... throw Balloons at each other and start Bursting it!
Trust me its so much fun... I make all of my friends do that, firstly they think I am mad but we end up having amazing time!!! Linny we should do that too... πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

This is really such a wonderful feel that you bring out through your thoughts, dear Sush! Yes, I suppose we should do that...
Let's wait for after tomorrow's update. Maybe the dark storm in my heart will clear by then and make me add colour to my words again...Thank you dear for all. And don'tr worry. My birthday is not over yet. Its only started. 21 hours more to celebrate!
So yeah, I will cheer up. I know. I can never be down all the time. I'm Lin, ain't I? I always bounce back...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Lin. Enjoy Your Day. (: and Best Wishes In The Coming Year. (:
Aquiline thumbnail

And finally to my dear darling Shas. I am sorry for keeping the lie. I am sorry for having been sad. I am sorry for crying and making you cry. Until you come and tell me you have forgiven me, I will not use colour in what I write. I feel like I hurt you the most by my lie. And by my words.
I never meant to do what I did. Before I could stop myself, the hurt was done. And now I bleed within, but I know I will heal. I am quick to heal.
I didn't cry after the show ended. I think all those tears were waiting inside of me, suffocating me without me knowing. Well through this little event, all those tears came out and I cried myself to healing...Now, I feel better. But the tears have not stopped. But really, inside i feel a lot better. A lot cleaned. Tears heal. I always believed and, once again, it has been proved.
The thing is, I can easily forgive others. You saw how I forgave my plagiarizer. I forgive those who hurt me and accuse me and despise me.
But I always find it hard to forgive me. That's because I love the way I was created and the way my parents brought me up. So I never had the need to forgive me. But tonight I realized, the hardest thing for me to do is to forgive myself for hurting those who loved and trusted me...
Once again, I am sorry my dear.
I am sorry all my readers, friends and Comrades.
Tomorrow I will come to update the next chapter. Then I will visit this thread and then we shall celebrate. I correct the flaws of the show in my FF, so I shall correct the flaw of my lie in the truth. Celebrate as I must, on the 5th of December.
I miss my family. My parents called me on the 4th to wish me. They said they might not be able to call on the 5th. Its sad that my own parents are unable to reach their dear child on her special day. But I know they will pray for me on the 5th. And when they pray for me, they will thank God for giving a daughter like me to them.
And me? I will sit here, like every other birthday of mine, thanking God for letting me be born into my family. And this time I have new things to thank him for:
For a wonderful Forum I never knew I would dare to register as member into.
For the FF, which HE makes me write...and which is the joy of my young days now.
For my friends whom I met here in the Forum, who have always been me strength and reason to smile...and who have now made me feel treasured through this gift of a thread.
And for IPKKND and ArShi...My God watched as I fell in love with them and found new meaning in life...That above all things, love is what matters. Nothing else does...

Thank you once again, all my readers, Comrades and well-wishers for your wonderful words, gifts and prayers...I am honoured and humbled by all this love...
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago