Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy birthday...hope you have many more...
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aquiline

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">4rth Dec eh LINNY??? whn it ws 5th dec in reality !!!

Lie... ..Cheat.. ..Hide.. ...Dodge...
..or try to b Over smart !! ...but alws remember dis...

<font color="#FF0000" size="6">RISHTEY MEIN TAU HUM TUMHARAY BAAP LAGTEY HAN !!!!
NAAM HAI SHAS !!!</font>
</font>

This is my first time entering a socialnetworkingsite. DO you know, if my parents know if this, they will get very angry, stop me from coming to this place, and maybe even take this computer away. They do not like me getting involved here. Which is why I was timid and unsure as to how much I can reveal myself. And then, when I had to enter mybirth-date, I knew I could not lie nor be truthful. Because I was scared. I did nottrustthis world. This virtual world.
But after meeting some of you, I learnt it was not a coldbadplaceanymore. I was so happy and honoured when I found you all that Iforgotall about mychangingmy birthday. And it was only towards the end of November that IrealizedIhadn't. But I knew if I did anything to it in the last moment, I might tamper with trust. So I let it be.
I thought it would be alright because I would still not be wrong if I made it to the Forum on the midnight of the 4th, thereby making myselfpresenton the 5thactuallyand not the 4th...
I was wrong. I sinned by lying to those Itrusted. And now I'm cryingbecauseof guilt. I am sorry. I don'tdeservethis thread...

I am too broken-heartednow. Just feel sick inside. I haveneverhated me before. Ialwaysloved who I was. But now, for the first time, and that too on mybirthday,justin the hour when I turned age, I hate me.

oh nooo plz lin dont even try to do this coz we r so so happy to give u surprise n if u r saying something like this then all our efforts r drowned. Plz Lin b it 4th or 5th we wanted to celebrate it n we did it dont make me cry 4th time plz. I cant play with words but plz dont say it like this i request u
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Soul

A special Gift to A Special FRIEND...!!!!

Na naam se, na chehare se

Rishta juda hain ehsaas se

Mile hain tumhari likhi kahani se

Lekin anjan hu tumhari kahani se

Aisa nahi hain ke koi dost nahi hain

Aur aisa bhi nahi ke vo khas nahi hain

Par tumhari baat hi alag hain

Aisa kyu? Uski koi vajah nahi hain

aapni udaasi leke aate hain

Tum aake kehti ho nai subah hogi

Udaas kabhi tum bhi to hoti hogi

Par ye kahaan socha, tumhe bhi to kisi ki zarurat hogi

Jab jee chahe aana,

main tumhe hamesha sunungi

Paas nahi to kya,

saath hamesh rahoongi

Mera likha kuch padhana hain

Kaha tha tumne, yaad to hoga

Lai hoon saugat lafzo mein

Umeed hain pasand aaya hoga

Rishta sajega aur bhi gehare rango mein

Yahi khwahish rakhti hoon

Dher sari zaapi aur khub sari pappi k sath

Saal-girah ki badhai deti hoon

- A_SOUL

Something more...

Naam hain mera LIN
miloongi roze AT INN

yahaan main sunati hoon kahaniyaan
jahaan mili mujhe kai saheliyaan

kahani me meri choope kai sare raaz
fursat se padhna, karna na kuch nazar -andaaz

jo bhi padhe ek baar, ban jaye James BOND
readers ko prenotes se karti hoon main RESPOND!!!!!

HAPPY BiRtHdAy DARLING LIN!!!!!!!!!

Soul, Thank you so much dear. For all the wishes...I am so glad I could find myself in a Circle of Friends who truly care for me. Thanks so very much for the poems and for the happy wishes!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: bablio09

Dear Lin,

May Happiness, Peace and Joy Surround You Always

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,

All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,

May you get the World's best in everything.

Wishing u a very

With loads of best wishes n prayers..

Bablio

Thank you dear Bablio...may you also be blessed with joys and smiles in return!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: music1

No words will do justice to what I feel my dearest lin...I am here to wish u all the happiness in the world...may u achieve everything that is near and dear to u buddy.Bless u

I am touched, dear Music. By your love and by your words...Thankyou for being part of my life!
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

4rth Dec eh LINNY??? whn it ws 5th dec in reality !!!

Lie... ..Cheat.. ..Hide.. ...Dodge...
..or try to b Over smart !! ...but alws remember dis...

RISHTEY MEIN TAU HUM TUMHARAY BAAP LAGTEY HAN !!!!
NAAM HAI SHAS !!!

This is my first time entering a social networking site. DO you know, if my parents know if this, they will get very angry, stop me from coming to this place, and maybe even take this computer away. They do not like me getting involved here. Which is why I was timid and unsure as to how much I can reveal myself. And then, when I had to enter my birth-date, I knew I could not lie nor be truthful. Because I was scared. I did not trust this world. This virtual world.
But after meeting some of you, I learnt it was not a cold bad place anymore. I was so happy and honoured when I found you all that I forgot all about my changing my birthday. And it was only towards the end of November that I realized I hadn't. But I knew if I did anything to it in the last moment, I might tamper with trust. So I let it be.
I thought it would be alright because I would still not be wrong if I made it to the Forum on the midnight of the 4th, thereby making myself present on the 5th actually and not the 4th...
I was wrong. I sinned by lying to those I trusted. And now I'm crying because of guilt. I am sorry. I don't deserve this thread...

I am too broken-hearted now. Just feel sick inside. I have never hated me before. I always loved who I was. But now, for the first time, and that too on my birthday, just in the hour when I turned age, I hate me.

One word to u linny DON'T.World is not a very good place to bare ur self too...I do not have ant hurt feelings hun...just enjoy ur day and the rest of the days ahead
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Dearest Lin, 🥳 😃 😃

Birthday and No chocolates... not happening!!

Happy Birthday my dear...❤️❤️❤️

I love these pics and I love these sweets, dear Sush. Your smile will always be my delight! I don't eat chocolates in real life. But I guess I can in the virtual world! Thank you dear. Loved them!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: arushi_fan

Happy_Birthday_wishes_12769

May God shower his choicest blessing on this dear darling of mine!!
LIN!!!!
Happy Bday you CupCake!!!
Lotsa love Arushi!!

Arushi, thank you so much for these wonderful cupcakes and for your prayers in my name. I am so glad to have you in my life!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Dear Aquiline,

Wishing you all the great things in life... Hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest... May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big Birthday

Happy Birthday Dear

The choicest of words, the best of delights and the sweetest of pics...for my birthday you give me. Thank you dear Hoopoe! I will treasure them in my heart for life.
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leafs

To my dearest Miss A, the best of the best - have a wonderful day and year!

We are all set for the party to begin!!!!!

Best wishes from LEAFS

Miss Leafs! Your attempts to keep me busy while the rest of you resolved the "technical difficulties" here was itself a gift. To know that all of you were united to make this gift for me. This thread is the best surprise I have ever been given and I will keep it close to my heart...