Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happyy Birthdayyy!!!

Have a Fantastic Day and Enjoy to the Fullest!!!
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshy4ever

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein

Here the comrades of Arhasia gather to celebrate our beloved Linny's one of the most precious days her BIRTHDAY in all the way we can possible ... We welcome you Linny to be part of this incredible moment with us...

For us, the Comrades She is our responsible Captain who easily harmonizes us even such a great diversity of thoughts, and acts do exist in our inn, ...

Linny is the one who magnetisze all the reades with her excellent writing talents... She is the one who made us realise and experience A GOTHIC WORLD with full of ARSHI....

We all are excited to celebrate our Fairy tale princess's birthday here... Yes our Linny is preparing to step into her another precious newyear...

Linny darling .... Ya... Right... you are definitely hearing us... we all are here to wish you a Great Happy Birthday...

I think its time to cut the cake and let the joy and sweetness of this day spread everywhere...

Wow... Linny darling its just sweet as you... Have a bite ...😳

Speechless I am, Achu! Speechless!! All these pics of your own editing and all lined with your magical touch! and all the words and descriptions for me and for my tale!!

Hey... you know what... We still cant help it dear... We really don't know how to show our feelings... You beat in our hearts deary...We breathe you every moment... We 'll be with you always Linny... Keep smiling as always and spread your elegant aura to bright up the world...

ME and Aura Together wishes you a Happy Birthday...😳

Aurakins and Achu!! Love you for the wishes! I am seriously crying like anything here!! Love you all!!

Yes...Yes... All the comrades are eager to wish you on your special day... Come... Lets see what they say...

"Every year is another experience that brings you closer to your ultimate goal. Every obstacle just another level that grows the range of your score. Happy birthday! "

OH WOW. This is so true...

Soul, Bleeding Roses...dripping with love and falling upon my heart!

Yikes! She did? The one who has never shown me her face and always sits broodily narrating her tale to me in her dark dark room? That is sweet of her. Really...Though I fear she may have done something to the rose...She's creepy in a way but I suppose can be loving too... Thanks Soul. Wonder how you got it from her...

"Many people have your age, but no one is as magnificent as you are."These are my birthday gifts to you Lin...[Music1..]

Music, these words have moved me to tears! Humbled tears!!

Your wishes and prayers are for what matters most in life...Thank you...dear Music.

Happy Birthday Dear Aquiline [Hoopoe 😳]
A Happy Birthday Dear Aquiline,
May your wishes come true,
May all your dreams and wants,
Come along to you.
May your day be special,
May you get a surprise,
May the sun shine upon you,
May your spirits rise.
So from all your IF friends,
we wish you all the best,
Have a Happy Birthday,
And with God you are blessed.

*gasp* Hoopoe! That poem is so sweet...and yes, I did get a surpise! This little gift from my dear dear friends! Thank you so much Hoopoe!!

Lin... Its me... babilo09...My hearty wishes for your Birthday Lin...

Bablio!! These just made me feel young and spirited again!! I am so overwhelmed with emotions now!! Thankyou! Thankyou! And yes, I am happy here in this "gathering of friends" and as long as I can keep myself happy, I know my path will be illuminated. But it will be more charmed with friends like you!!

My Angel... Look what arushi has got you...

Arushi dear, thanks for the many gifts and the Promise of Love and Light through that Candle. Hm. How do I reach into the screen to open those presents? I feel like Kushi right now!!

You know what Linny Darling... All our Comrades are waiting to meet you personally and give there best warm hug to you then celebrate this great moment with you...

Before you go to them , How about having some chocolates..?????? May be you can have these with them... right...????

Achu, thank you for this wondrous treat! I am so overcome with emotions I can so no more. I think I'll just stuff a chocolate into my mouth and dance in my heart!!

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINCESS LINNY...

THANKYOU ACHU!!!

Word Count: 1

Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Lin,
I wish you a very very very very very happy birthday!!! 🥳
I hope you enjoy your day to the max whether it be with family or spent partying with friends [:D/]
Remember to make a wish before you blow your candles 😛
NallyLilyLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Birthday dearest Lin! 🤗
starfire.96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aquiline 🥳
may you live to see many more
here a little poem from me:

A wish for lots of bithday fun
To last until the day is done
Hoping that all your wishes come true
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF SUPRISE N JOY
YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY
EVERY ONE MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL
SO ENJOY THE LIGHT
AND HAVE FUN.🥳
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares."
-Henri J. M. Nouwen.
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquiline

4rth Dec eh LINNY??? whn it ws 5th dec in reality !!!

Lie... ..Cheat.. ..Hide.. ...Dodge...
..or try to b Over smart !! ...but alws remember dis...

RISHTEY MEIN TAU HUM TUMHARAY BAAP LAGTEY HAN !!!!
NAAM HAI SHAS !!!

This is my first time entering a social networking site. DO you know, if my parents know if this, they will get very angry, stop me from coming to this place, and maybe even take this computer away. They do not like me getting involved here. Which is why I was timid and unsure as to how much I can reveal myself. And then, when I had to enter my birth-date, I knew I could not lie nor be truthful. Because I was scared. I did not trust this world. This virtual world.
But after meeting some of you, I learnt it was not a cold bad place anymore. I was so happy and honoured when I found you all that I forgot all about my changing my birthday. And it was only towards the end of November that I realized I hadn't. But I knew if I did anything to it in the last moment, I might tamper with trust. So I let it be.
I thought it would be alright because I would still not be wrong if I made it to the Forum on the midnight of the 4th, thereby making myself present on the 5th actually and not the 4th...
I was wrong. I sinned by lying to those I trusted. And now I'm crying because of guilt. I am sorry. I don't deserve this thread...

I am too broken-hearted now. Just feel sick inside. I have never hated me before. I always loved who I was. But now, for the first time, and that too on my birthday, just in the hour when I turned age, I hate me.

OMG!! Linny please dont cry hon... we know giving our personal info on social networking site is not the smartest thing to do most of the time... people do take advantage of it!!! You Do not have to feel guilty for it sweety!! Please darling... no tears... we all have done that... its not just u... Believe me dear... its perfectly alright!!! the important thing here is we knew ur birthday and we are here celebrating it!! we know that u trust us and so do we... u dont have to justify urself... for anything!!! now please stop the tears... we love u and its all that matters!! And dont u dare say, u didnt deserve the Thread!!! U deserve every bit of it!!!
Humse yeh ashu dekhe nhi jate
We hate tears... Linny dont cry please...🤗

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope your birthday is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!
arshy4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Birthday girl... You are indeed my fairy princess Linny...

LOVE YOU SO MUCH...🤗