Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The show with Behlool and Bhitr.. Never saw it.. I'm just tired of people talking about in on twitter/fb..😡
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

The show with Behlool and Bhitr.. Never saw it.. I'm just tired of people talking about in on twitter/fb..😡

I know right! I never liked it either. I never saw a single episode of Ishq e Mamnu.
But i kinda like the new show Noor though. Its cute. 😃
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

Ashk
&
Tanhaiyan sequel :| *Totally ruined the charm of original one*

i didn't see the orignal one and i didn't see the sequel either 😆
I never felt like watching the sequel because i did not like the acting of the people in the show except ofcourse the old ones.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Talafi a drama on PTV turned out RIDICULOUS in the end. I've never seen such bad direction and ending. For anyone who has followed this drama you'd know. Mikaal was really good..Mahnoor was okay..but OMGGG wth was the director/writer/editor thinking?

the last 5 episodes were filled with flashbacks. So basically 90% of the last 5 episodes were flashbacks..and the remaining 10% was something new to watch. I can't believe they ruined a decent drama with that.

OMG you have said what I was thinking 😊😊 wow

After watching the first 2 episodes of Talafi I thought it seems like a good drama. How wrong was I ! Mikaal was good. mahnoor wasn't that bad too but the story turned out to be a major time waste. No substance what so ever. 😡
the ending was so pointless too

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Askh - bad story , acting and everything.
Roshan Sitara - The first half of the serial was good. I mean Roshan Ara's love story. Sitara's love story with momin ( momar rana ) was so cringy. He looked like her dad.

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think for me is was DUSHT-T-MOHHBAt i luved that show it was amzing and the song was amzing even now i listen the song BUt when there had the MOst Werried BAD Ending I Hated It What Was all meaning of STORY??Non sense 😆
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i was soo Shock to see that ending my mood was so off that i have not eated anything that day lolzzz hehehe and also it was my first pakistani show 🤣
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ye Zindagi Hay
Qudosi Sahab
& Tanhayan ...
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Muhabbat bhar mai jaye and pak villa
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pak villa for definate it was a pointless drama