Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Usually dramas start over here a few months later 😆 I am in UK too :P

Kiran go ahead and open the AT if you want, theres many fahad fans here who will join it :)

OKay. Thanks for your support. I need help in doing all the preps. If anyone's willing to help, it'll be much appreciated!:)
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OH this drama is about mother-son bonding? Yeah someone said it's very emotional:) Will definitely check it out to see Fahad's and Samiya's acting.

Yes, you just HAVE to watch Maye Ni,...brilliant acting by both! And some of Fahad's dialogues were just wow! That serial made me cry sooo much!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG Just saw Daagh's 3rd epiosde..and damnn! May I say Fahad expresses crazy much from his eyes. It's been a while since I watched a Fahad drama after Main Chaand Si & bits of Mera Saeen 2 ..so to see him being infatuated by a girl and then romancing with her here & there is awesome.

Definitely the best if not the best actor in Pakistan. He does it all effortlessly.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

OKay. Thanks for your support. I need help in doing all the preps. If anyone's willing to help, it'll be much appreciated!:)

Hey Kiran..I'll start it then? It doesn't have to be fancy we could just discuss Fahad Mustafa there.
simplytoxic thumbnail
^^^ Nek kaam mein pooch pooch:P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

^^^ Nek kaam mein pooch pooch:P

I opened onee! 😃

I can't believe we thought of this now..Kiran actually thought of it and she just recently started watching Pakistani dramas..shame on us I guess. 😆
simplytoxic thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I opened onee! 😃

I can't believe we thought of this now..Kiran actually thought of it and she just recently started watching Pakistani dramas..shame on us I guess. 😆

Yeah, really shame on us...and I've been his fan for really long time now. Hamesha socha hona chahiye but was too lazy to make one myself...was waiting for somone to make one:P