Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'd have told you to watch MAQH, but starstruck did that already, I could be sure of this earlier! πŸ˜† seriously, do watch it though..it's on YT :)
Aaahhh Fahad <3 😳
As for a website..try friendskorner.com ? That usually has all shows too, but TeL is quite old..so not sure..

I'll check out MAQH for sure! SO many people suggested this show. U love Fahad too? YAY! he's AWESOME! & okay thanks for the website. yeah I guess that's why its hard to find:( but I really hope I find it somewhere:P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You will :D
Hayee..to say I love Fahad is not enough! ☺️
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tum Jo Miley

Was the name
Do watch it
Ek tamanna lahasil si comes on Wednesdays at 9pm on Hum tv
and Daagh comes on Fridays at 8pm on ARY :)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey there you can get all epis of Tair e Lahooti

must watch this drama :) Fahad Mustafa as Pasha he rocked <3

here is d link :
http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f382/tair-e-lahooti-drama-serial-hum-tv-68940/
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=HDQJ4cZBn7M

Here is another amazing one
.Kiran. thumbnail
Hey guys. Thank You SO MUCH for your help:) πŸ€—
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good to see a lot of Fahad Mustafa fans here... He is my favorite actor:) Started liking him since I watched Lahasil. He is a natural actor and rocks in every role that he does. He was sooo good as Pasha in Tair-e-Lahooti. I hated that Pasha died in the end because he survived in the book and got a happy ending there. The show aired back in 2008, and I downloaded all the episodes on my computer when they were posted. Still have them, so just PM me if there is any episode you're missing and I will upload it ;) And by the way, Tum Jo Miley is also worth watching like someone mentioned. it's on youtube;)

.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Good to see a lot of Fahad Mustafa fans here... He is my favorite actor:) Started liking him since I watched Lahasil. He is a natural actor and rocks in every role that he does. He was sooo good as Pasha in Tair-e-Lahooti. I hated that Pasha died in the end because he survived in the book and got a happy ending there. The show aired back in 2008, and I downloaded all the episodes on my computer when they were posted. Still have them, so just PM me if there is any episode you're missing and I will upload it ;) And by the way, Tum Jo Miley is also worth watching like someone mentioned. it's on youtube;)

You know I went through more than 100 pages in this forum just to see any post on him and I saw non and I was very disappointed πŸ˜† Then I decided to make a topic and it feels so good to see his fans. I definitely love him and he's a brilliant actor. I think I'll watch more of his shows but Pasha will always remain my favorite. He pulled off the role with so ease. He was flawless, The way he talked, walked, put on his glasses, smoked everything was just amazing. OMG! You've all of 'em uploaded. Cuz I haven't watched any of the episodes. I just watched Pasha Mahnoor scenes:( but it would be too much of a work for you and I definitely don't wanna bother youπŸ˜† But Thanks a LOT. You know the song morey naina? There's one Pasha Mahnoor scene. That's the same scene Pasha has flashback of while dying. Could you upload that episode? I haven't seen that scene anywhere:( Thanks in advance πŸ€—
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^ I know, he had a unique style and the way he worked on his character... he is pretty good in character driven roles. In Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, he has done a brilliant job by portraying three different phases of a guy's life, very impressive.
There used to be one thread with Fahad Mustafa and Sunita Marshall...but it might have ended up somewhere far behind now. But hey, now when all the Fahad Mustafa fans have gathered here, maybe you can make it to a Fahad Mustafa thread and change the name?
By the way, there were like 87 episodes of that soap, so will not get time to upload everything...and I just downloaded them from a site where episodes were uploaded daily. The scene you mentioned, was only his dream sequence which he saw dying, if I remember right...it never happened in real. But will try to upload the last episode when I can. I'm currently busy with exams.