Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Kiran..Fahad is one of the best actors in Pakistan if not the best. He's a natural and really versatile which makes him stand out always. Speaking of the banner..he's there lol..he's the guy with glasses on the bottom..5th face to the left, on the bottom. 😆

Yes, he's in Ek Tamanna Lahasil Si. He hosts a show and acts. lol he does both.
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon & Main Chaand Si aren't really of the romantic genre..although Fahad does portray a loverboy in both to some extent. Their themes are a bit complex but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it once you start watching it. I hope you like them..that's his latest praiseworthy work.

In terms of romance...well the dramas I recommended above are serials so they aired on a weekly basis..his more romantic stuff are soaps. I guess you can try Bahu Rani if you want to see him in a romantic soap. Sunita's in it with him...but I personally think the soaps are just typical soaps you know with the mother in law having issues with her daughter in law and some romance btwn the leads. Most of his romantic dramas are with Sunita by the way..but his best work is where he has gone beyond the romance genre. There's a drama serial called Pul Siraat..he plays a drunk character who gets infatuated over a girl and their journey from there on...but apart from Fahad's story, the drama was quite a drag...but you could give that a shot too. Haal e Dil is a drama where he plays a hopeless romantic..that drama's quite good..I liked it. You could also check Mastana Mahi out though I haven't really watched it but heard it's decent.

starstruckk thumbnail
Kiran you could watch the first episode of this drama called Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya..he's in the first episode only because his character dies right away (how retarded) 😆 but...OMGG but that one episode of him with the actress Sanam Baloch has so much chemistry. They have a few romantic scenes together just in the first episode though lol..but hey, it has Fahad in it and his expressions are always to die for.,,so just saying. 😳
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Good to hear that because I think he's really amazing. Yeah I saw him in the banner but it's such a small picture. I mean few actors has two three pics of 'em in the banner and Fahad has done SO many shows and just one picture that's why I was confused. The guy from Khuda Aur mohabbat and humsafar are quite popular right? I have seen a lot of their fans on IF.

I watch jago pakistan jago just to see him 🤣 I don't understand it much but just watch it to see him from last 2-3 days. I know pretty crazy 😆 IN chad si, he likes the girl but she doesn't like him back cuz she still loves her ex-husband and I feel her ex-husband feels the way. That's what I have gotten so far.:P Thanks I'll definitely check out these two shows and the other ones you mentioned. Thanks for being so generous and helping me out:) 🤗

P.S.: Do you mind telling me your name??:$
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Kiran you could watch the first episode of this drama called Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya..he's in the first episode only because his character dies right away (how retarded) 😆 but...OMGG but that one episode of him with the actress Sanam Baloch has so much chemistry. They have a few romantic scenes together just in the first episode though lol..but hey, it has Fahad in it and his expressions are always to die for.,,so just saying. 😳

okay this I will check out right now. OMG! Why do they kill him so much??😆 lemme check it out right now:)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Dude his ami is the same from tahir -e-Lahooti 😆 and he looks so good in suit<3
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

^ Good to hear that because I think he's really amazing. Yeah I saw him in the banner but it's such a small picture. I mean few actors has two three pics of 'em in the banner and Fahad has done SO many shows and just one picture that's why I was confused. The guy from Khuda Aur mohabbat and humsafar are quite popular right? I have seen a lot of their fans on IF.

I watch jago pakistan jago just to see him 🤣 I don't understand it much but just watch it to see him from last 2-3 days. I know pretty crazy 😆 IN chad si, he likes the girl but she doesn't like him back cuz she still loves her ex-husband and I feel her ex-husband feels the way. That's what I have gotten so far.:P Thanks I'll definitely check out these two shows and the other ones you mentioned. Thanks for being so generous and helping me out:) 🤗

P.S.: Do you mind telling me your name??:$

you could just refer to me by my username. 😳 & no problem at all. 🤗 I love Fahad Mustafa so I have no problem sharing stuff about an awesome actor like him. 😆 ..aha, you're right..would've been nice to see him more on the banner..but don't worry, the guy's probably the best actor on the banner. lol..He really is one of the best actors in Pakistan, take my word. :-)

yeah the guy from Humsafar, Fawad Khan is quite popular right now. Imran Abbas, the guy from Khuda aur Mohabbat isn't really doing any dramas as of now but he's quite popular himself. Fawad's an amazing actor though so if you haven't already you could check out his work..Humsafar is a romantic drama and so is his Dastaan. Dastaan has the same girl you'll see in Zindagi Dhoop Ghana Saya, Sanam Baloch. Another drama of Fawad Khan that will air next Friday on Hum is Zindagi Gulzar Hai..it'll definitely have lots of romance so do watch that once it starts!

yep, that's what Main Chaand Si will be about..but it gets quite intense as you proceed. If you need help in understanding anything within the drama you could always PM me if you'd like.

oh yes he looks amazing in suits..I wish he had more of a role in Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya though..sadly they killed his character way too fast. 😕

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fahad Mustafa
Is sexy!!!!
Tahir-E-Lahooti is the reason I feel in love with him
The whole drama is on YouTube
I saw this one end of last year
I'm Pakistani and just started watching Pakistani shows
Lol
U should watch veena
main abdul qadir hoon
Also there was a 30 day eid special drama on hum tv
Ooo I forgot the name
Mastana Mahi
Was ok
Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'd have told you to watch MAQH, but starstruck did that already, I could be sure of this earlier! 😆 seriously, do watch it though..it's on YT :)
Aaahhh Fahad <3 😳
As for a website..try friendskorner.com ? That usually has all shows too, but TeL is quite old..so not sure..
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

you could just refer to me by my username. 😳 & no problem at all. 🤗 I love Fahad Mustafa so I have no problem sharing stuff about an awesome actor like him. 😆 ..aha, you're right..would've been nice to see him more on the banner..but don't worry, the guy's probably the best actor on the banner. lol..He really is one of the best actors in Pakistan, take my word. :-)

yeah the guy from Humsafar, Fawad Khan is quite popular right now. Imran Abbas, the guy from Khuda aur Mohabbat isn't really doing any dramas as of now but he's quite popular himself. Fawad's an amazing actor though so if you haven't already you could check out his work..Humsafar is a romantic drama and so is his Dastaan. Dastaan has the same girl you'll see in Zindagi Dhoop Ghana Saya, Sanam Baloch. Another drama of Fawad Khan that will air next Friday on Hum is Zindagi Gulzar Hai..it'll definitely have lots of romance so do watch that once it starts!

yep, that's what Main Chaand Si will be about..but it gets quite intense as you proceed. If you need help in understanding anything within the drama you could always PM me if you'd like.

oh yes he looks amazing in suits..I wish he had more of a role in Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya though..sadly they killed his character way too fast. 😕

Alright starstruckk it is;) YAY! U love Fahad too <3 It makes me so happy. I honestly think this man can pull off ANY role literally ANY role effortlessly. He's an amazing actor but Pasha has to be my favorite character played by him. He made bad boy look sexy.;) & yes he's one of the best actors and I believe you here:) Yeah I'll check out all of 'em one by one:P & yes I'll definitely PM you if I don't understand anything. Once again Thanks 🤗 Right now its time for me to sleep:) So im gunna leave. bye and nice meeting you:)
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

Fahad Mustafa

Is sexy!!!!
Tahir-E-Lahooti is the reason I feel in love with him
The whole drama is on YouTube
I saw this one end of last year
I'm Pakistani and just started watching Pakistani shows
Lol
U should watch veena
main abdul qadir hoon
Also there was a 30 day eid special drama on hum tv
Ooo I forgot the name
Mastana Mahi
Was ok

I agree Fahad is sexy:) Yes I fell in love with him in the same show and thanks I'll definitely check out main abdul qdir hoon. That has been suggested by most of the people:) Thanks <3