.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys:) I'm Indian living in Canada. I don't really watch Pakistani shows simply because I don't understand the language much. I don't even understand some words in Hindi, let alone Urdu LOL! but I've so many pakistani friends over here and one of 'em introduced me to Tahir-E-Lahooti drama, well not really the show but just Pasha Mahnoor scenes and I absolutely loved it! I had hard time understanding some words but still I understood most parts of it. Anyways now I wanna watch the full show. So can anyone provide some link where I can watch it? I tried looking for links but couldn't find any maybe cuz it ended a year or two ago? If someone can help me find those links, I'll really appreciate it. Thank You in advance:)

Need I say Fahad Mustafa is a brilliant actor? He pulled off Pasha's role amazingly. I fell in love with Pasha instantly and of course Fahad himself:) & Suneeta is so prettyy and her acting was amazing as well:)

P.S.: I love the song morey naina. It's amazing. Kailash Kher's voice is magical!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that drama ended that long ago... Maybe a couple months? My mom used to watch it. 😳 You can probably find them on Youtube. Have you checked there? Or maybe just google it? 🤔
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ the drama did end few yrs ago...they've repeated it on Hum tv many times though.

I can't seem to find this entire drama..maybe someone else can help you with that. Although I'd just like to say if you really liked Fahad Mustafa then do watch some of his other dramas that are easily available online and far more praiseworthy..such as Main Abdul Qadir Hoon or Main Chaand Si. These are two more recent ones and he was brilliant in both!

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^Oh, okay. Thanks for correcting me! 😳
It should be on youtube, if not then try vidpk.com or thepaktv.com
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I don't think that drama ended that long ago... Maybe a couple months? My mom used to watch it. 😳 You can probably find them on Youtube. Have you checked there? Or maybe just google it? 🤔

They probably showed repeats as someone said it but it ended few years ago I guess! Yes I checked youtube and it doesn't have the full drama:( Anyways thanks for your reply:)
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

^ the drama did end few yrs ago...they've repeated it on Hum tv many times though.

I can't seem to find this entire drama..maybe someone else can help you with that. Although I'd just like to say if you really liked Fahad Mustafa then do watch some of his other dramas that are easily available online and far more praiseworthy..such as Main Abdul Qadir Hoon or Main Chaand Si. These are two more recent ones and he was brilliant in both!

Thanks so much for suggestions. I was just gunna look for some other few dramas of Fahad but here you already suggested some. OKay i'll look up these two. Is he doing any other drama atm? I have seen him hosting Jago pakistani Jago on Hum TV. We have free preview of Hum TV for a month, so I saw him in that show. Thanks for your reply:)
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

It should be on youtube, if not then try vidpk.com or thepaktv.com

I'll try those websties and they just have few scenes on youtube. i tried looking up so many times. thanks for your help:)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Thanks so much for suggestions. I was just gunna look for some other few dramas of Fahad but here you already suggested some. OKay i'll look up these two. Is he doing any other drama atm? I have seen him hosting Jago pakistani Jago on Hum TV. We have free preview of Hum TV for a month, so I saw him in that show. Thanks for your reply:)

No problem.

He's currently doing Ek Tamanna Lahasil Si on Hum Tv (that comes on Tuesdays at 8 pm) and Daagh on ARY Digital (not sure about the time as I just watch it on youtube). You should easily find these episodes on youtube. I started watching Daagh and so far it's decent. He's an awesome actor, so regardless his acting always stands out..he's a natural.

but honestly do watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon & Main Chaand Si..they're easily available on youtube as they're recent. His performance as Pasha is praiseworthy but the drama itself is just okay..however the two dramas I mentioned are great story wise along with everyone's acting.
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No problem.

He's currently doing Ek Tamanna Lahasil Si on Hum Tv (that comes on Tuesdays at 8 pm) and Daagh on ARY Digital (not sure about the time as I just watch it on youtube). You should easily find these episodes on youtube. I started watching Daagh and so far it's decent. He's an awesome actor, so regardless his acting always stands out..he's a natural.

but honestly do watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon & Main Chaand Si..they're easily available on youtube as they're recent. His performance as Pasha is praiseworthy but the drama itself is just okay..however the two dramas I mentioned are great story wise along with everyone's acting.

Okay so he is in Ek tamanna lahasil Si? I saw its promo I guess and I saw him and I was like it looks like him but he's hosting a show. So i got confused. Thanks. Will definitely catch up this show and I just started watching main chand si. Im on first episode:P About his acting, I agree. he's a brilliant actor. The way he pulled off Pasha's role was amazing. I mean it looked so real. I wouldn't know about the whole story since i haven't watched the full drama but Pasha's love for Mahnoor just had me in awe. Even though I kinda cried when Pasha died but I still loved it. maybe because I'm a sadist:P

Yes I have started watching Main Chand si and will definitely watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. This drama is talked about a lot. btw is he like really popular in Pakistan? Going by the banner of this forum, it doesn't seem like. :S & Has he done other romantic roles? I am a sucker for romance 😆