Umera Ahmed and HUM vs. Sarmad Khoosat [Revelation

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

12 Nov 2012

GOSSIP: Umera Ahmed and HUM vs. Sarmad Khoosat [ Some Revelations]

Shehr-e-Zaat has ended, but the drama associated with the drama is still unfolding. The whole Shehr e Zaat fiasco is among the most talked about issues in the industry. Everyone from the spot boy to the next-door actress is busy gossiping about the issue.

If rumor mills are to be believed, it all started when HUM TV decided to add a few episodes to the succesful serial, Shehr-e-Zaat. HUM, having already done this to Sarmad's previous serial Humsafar did not favor too well in the director's book. However, as per sources, this time Umera Ahmed was the one who was actually in anger for HUM TV's move.

Sarmad is said to have understood the channel's point of view and didn't crib much about the change. Some say he was even a part of the decision to add episodes (unconfirmed).

However, problems started happening when Umera Ahmed, already angry at HUM for doing it, showed dis-concern over what she called an unfair treatment. HUM is said to have apologized for this, and things went fine until the last episode of the serial that broke the camel's back.

The dialogue "cheezain behaya nahin hoteen, jo kucch un say mansoob kya jata hay woh behaya hota hay…" received flak from Umera Ahmed and her fan's alike. Her official page saw some crude words against the ace director, who did not take too lightly to things and decided to make things straight.

However, a strain is said to have come out at this stage as Sarmad found himself on a deserted island with no support from his peers. Sarmad in his agony announced that he has distanced himself from the project.

Many waited to hear back from Sarmad during the Shehr-e-Zaat special, where he never appeared. It is believed that the main reason for Sarmad not being there was actually something else. The special was decided at a drop of the hat and rumors say that Samrad was not properly communicated about the special, until it was too late to go ahead with it. This is the same reason why many say Hina Bayat was also absent from the special.

Additionally, Sarmad is said to have vent out his wrath on 7th Sky instead of HUM TV. However, not much is known about that affair at the moment.

So far, HUM TV hasn't tried much to cajole Sarmad back, who is busy with other projects. Some believe that Sarmad might never work with HUM after being treated like a pariah, but then again those are just rumors.

So, this based on hearsay story might be the ugliest truth, or there might be no truth to it at all. We hope things settle down between everyone.

P.S: This part of writing is based on rumors and hearsay. We take no responsibility whatsoever. If you have any objection to the content, kindly write to admin at [email protected].

by admin in Gossip Tags: sarmad khoosat umera ahmed, shehr e zaat fight, umera ahmed sarmad khoosat fight, umera ahmed shehr e zaat

7 Comments

1. Suleman
    Nov 12, 2012 @ 09:51:32

I am not into dramas, but I always appreciate good writing. This piece especially appeals to me because the author(s) was honest about his/her sources. Good job.

• Suleman
      Nov 12, 2012 @ 09:51:52

Nice pic BTW!

• admin
        Nov 12, 2012 @ 09:58:09

Thank You!
        We appreciate your kind words

2. khabarnaak
    Nov 12, 2012 @ 13:45:00

my nick is dedicated to Sarmad's pic

• Aish
      Nov 12, 2012 @ 15:45:39

lol. hum tv ko darany k lyay khichwae hy us ny pic

3. abcd
    Nov 12, 2012 @ 17:13:39

This is one twisted tale and I am not interested.

4. ihtisham
    Nov 12, 2012 @ 21:13:33

i think umera ahmed was right because if you add more episodes to the drama only to keep it on air. it becomes very slow and boring and a lot of people stop watching the drama.
    this thing also affects on the popularity of the writer.

a drama become popular if it gives the message without making bore.

\

Anti-Spam Quiz: 3+3=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank-you! Who took that picture, I will be having nightmares for the next few days, thank God it's only the afternoon right now.

Btw. since my Urdu isn't the greatest, can someone please explain in full, the controversial dialogue added by Sarmad? I only understand parts of that dialogue.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think u should go to TVKahani and check the Sarmad disowns Shehr e Zaat thread and read comments