The One Meant for Me #2 [Link Pg 146]

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

OMG 😲 *rubbing eyes* A new thread for TOMFM πŸ₯³ 

I am so so so happy that I feel like dancing πŸ˜†

Nothing would have been possible without the support of each and every reader who has been following this SS. I owe you the biggest thanks ever πŸ€—

fanfollowerprabha75sonson126kk10pavitra1294chilliessumi209mrignhhqvsweetie1212bestfrndz4everrishigunjante-amoowinveemanidhisarah1000KtotheMlovebadhanSkiranRimz_k09reshmimohanreena1146Ashfahaj000missmkoptinmils92ladgovernessarshilife2cheernnhkcoolnidhiatipreetpriya_raotherPotatoefreakvrinda725muse94ReachmeTRND863lliewater5050arnavlover9745678pri3loveARSHI_FAN11sham24ipkkndbestshowSneha910manisTaz.roxoxpbhattacharyakp123vaughnmistletoe22fan09sakadafivarshamaharajcrazyweirdA...smannina282-divya-rachanarockLoveArnavKhushiarnshitsultanadiyachillAJlovesArshiamritabfareeAshavi9424976smkaj1999Ta33iiEjankisoni86the_breeze-Siaa-blue_sapphirevoldemortsoniachammubluetajevrydayirabbaveKKKAfalak9090Arina_RRandomGirlIluvmyselfkhusiarnavArshi94tmowlacrizaldasudisaSim96horizon123dorindakate1rocksilovvebarunsmiley24mishti_17Sweet_Ashumrising_angelsweetanu2314suwinvidya.sanjayfreefallingsparikhqutiegiyaajooptanurocksTwilightHorizonSmileyStarRhysennplease6Amti4umarch2011---ArHian---coolflorapantrossykinjalcp87TwilightStar_JPCrazy_1001alicekhan11kushipuglyAbithaKarthikaeyshaalimfarha5556massu91lastdesiresegadsaima4744ekiholovqwertyprpk525lil_kuriKareena1994Charmz_58sondaryalakshmilovespellvrindaguptareallyhappy-Zana-dimple288jen_xipkkndfanforevamepobaabilla097bhadraprasadfrenzyysashhh33samia19Nici0306laksh65tvpal007peepliluvbarunsanaya6Omorabotikritashchandana.spavi1rupzloveuanodaksgfancasker-shamima-kvarshadrunkiiebabeShiningStar18shalini_s-Sadi-rubinahansatinseldebby_11flowers4utheflyingdonkeyashred12melonieanita_21492-EndlessSmile-Edella17srijaaa127Suchi.Rrukuswasthika-kitzdoll--sweetgal19-Fan_ipkknd1Riima_AzraaASR6262shona3aaliyahassan-JollyJabeen-archu-daffodil-afsha-.Saraa.Jyo.Arshi.IPKmollycoddle

THANK YOU

And how can I forget to mention a special wala thank you to my sweethearts: Rima, Shreya, Fujjy, Nayu, Zana and Fari πŸ€— I love you big!! ❀️

Thread 1

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arnav could not refrain himself from glancing at Khushi from time to time in class, actually hoping to seek a silent answer to the question that has been haunting him since the eve. As far as he knew Khushi, she has always been that bubbly, fun-loving girl but he had that unique feeling that she was definitely hiding something, and this something he had to find it. Why he was concerned had no importance, or it had but rather it was the need to decipher the mystery. That's what he at least thought of. In fact, when Arnav Singh Raizada commits himself to a particular mission, there is no way turning back.

Khushi was equally pensive, not about her personal problems but about Arnav's. She was a fighter and she knew that whatever hardship cropped up in her life would be neutralised at the right moment. However, Anjali's words and her pain-stricken face had brought a new dimension, which she had to think of seriously. Khushi mentally condemned herself for having deteriorated matters with her tricks, but now she was decided. Was she doing it for Anjali who within such a short period of time had become a close friend or for Arnav with whom she had slowly started to get connected with? She convinced herself that it was the first option and her eyes travelled from Lavanya to Arnav, a picture already implanted in her mind.

The end of the 3-hour lecture, which had given both of them time to think about how to go ahead with their own strategies, signalled the kick-off.

"Khushi, I hope the electricity came back at your place." Arnav started the conversation, still doubtful about how Khushi would respond to his question like the eve's reaction, but still hopeful that she would clear it all at once.

"Yes, I will do it! I just need to do it!" Khushi replied, in fact talking to herself with her own objective in mind without totally realising that Arnav was addressing a question to her.

"What?" Arnav raised his eyebrow, seemingly confused by Khushi's talks.

"Huh?" Khushi let out, before adding "I need to go early today. Bye!"

"What is wrong with this girl?" Arnav murmured, looking at her pace off from the lecture theatre.

The most reliable source of information was undoubtedly NK, to which Arnav instantaneously turned to, and tried to extract whatever he wanted to know. As soon as Arnav told him about witnessing that there was no electricity at Khushi's house, NK's facial expressions revealed much: he did not seem surprised, and even unintentionally revealed that it was not the first time. But what followed next was what confirmed Arnav's suspicions.

"I mean electricity problems happen everywhere, right?" NK stated, suddenly realising that maybe he had spoken too much. He had promised Khushi that he would never break her trust and he being her best friend knew everything about her. "Arnav, I need to leave now! Bye"

It was the second time of the day that someone left before really giving him answers, but this just came as a testimonial that something fishy was there and that he needed to take things into his own hands. If only he could himself find an answer to his inner questions that he refused to bring out to the surface: why was he so concerned about Khushi? Why did he feel the need to know everything about her? Just at that moment, still thinking about Khushi, he nearly bumped into the last person he thought would have crossed his way.

"Hey ASR" Lavanya was standing in front of Arnav, plastering a smile on her face while Arnav looked surprised.

"Hi Lavanya" Arnav casually replied.

"Before you say anything, I would just like to say something quickly! I am sorry … I am so sorry! I can't believe I thought that it was you who did all that on the other day. And I quickly and impulsively reacted to that! I thought you wanted revenge, but … it's all because of that Chamkilli" Lavanya gritted her teeth.

"Wait a minute! How come it's now that you realised that I did nothing? How could you even think that I would resort to such petty games and above all why would I want to seek revenge?" Arnav asked.

"It's none of my fault Arnav! I was made to believe that! But thankfully everything came out in the open and Chamkilli herself confessed that she was the author of such disgusting antics. Will you believe that just a few minutes ago, she came to me unleashing her list of tricks? I mean such a cheap girl" Lavanya retorted.

"Khushi told you everything? Why?" Arnav lowered the tone as he looked towards the gate, Khushi faintly smiling at him from afar and leaving.

"Arnav, I was thinking that…" Lavanya started to say when Arnav interrupted him.

"I need to go! It's urgent!" Arnav stated, the only matter occupying his thoughts being Khushi, while Lavanya looked slightly annoyed by his indifference.

He was supposed to be feeling overjoyed at the idea of the misunderstanding created being cleared, but he hardly felt any emotion aroused when Lavanya was talking to him. Instead, he felt something had died. He no longer sensed that sparkling feeling of well-being whenever he was in her company – what had changed? Or was there anything in the first instance? In fact, he was more interested into going and meet Khushi as quickly as possible rather than listening to what Lavanya wanted to convey to him.

Quickening his steps, he managed to see Khushi catch an autorickshaw, and he quickly rushed to his car in an attempt to follow Khushi. The directions led him to Khushi's home area, but she stopped slightly before her house in front of what seemed to be a garage. He wanted to have a conversation with her concerning what had pushed her into telling everything to Lavanya but what he saw literally made him dumbfounded. Parking his car at a distance to ensure that Khushi did not notice him, he approached slyly towards the garage behind a pillar as he witnessed Khushi tying her hair into a ponytail and adjusting her dupatta in a cross-shouldered position with a knot on the side.

There Khushi was working in the garage, her hands getting soiled with the black elements of the cars and equipment she was dealing with. The dedication with which she was working was impressive, but her words to the owner of the garage, was what triggered a new-found respect for Khushi in Arnav's eyes.

"Happyji, I just hope that Devi Maiyya showers her grace on us always! Yesterday also we had to do without electricity – that evil landowner! I asked him for a few days' delay but he refused. But since tomorrow is Diwali, I managed to convince him, but if I don't pay him the required amount, then …" Khushi sadly said, tears threatening to fall down.

"Khushiji, you know that I would have helped you if I could, but I am going through a rough phase too! Don't worry, everything will be fine! Have you thought of something?" he asked.

"What I get here working in the garage is not sufficient, so I am waiting for Shuklaji's phone call. You know Shuklaji is the owner of the biggest sweets catering company in Delhi and he seemed to have liked the sweets I made for him to test. I just hope that he finds mine good enough and that he gets clients willing to order Lucknowi sweets" Khushi told.

"Your Babuji would have been proud of you Khushiji. I have never seen any girl of your age taking the responsibility of her family like you do. Bless you!" Happyji replied, placing his hand on her head.

As Khushi looked up at the sky and clutched to her heart, Arnav felt a lump down the throat as he understood what Khushi was going through. That girl who was always flaunting a happy-go-lucky girl was masquerading such a big pain that he did not even get the hint of. He slowly got back to his car, took his phone and dialled a number.

"Hello Mr Shukla. This is Arnav Singh Raizada speaking …"

Khushi had reached the Raizada Mansion to get back her scooter that she had left on the eve, and was about to press the doorbell when she noticed the door opening, revealing Arnav in front of her.

"Hi" Arnav let out.

"Hi" Khushi replied.

Both pretended as if nothing had happened, not willing to tell the other that they had helped each other in their own ways. As Khushi told him that she was here to fetch her scooter, Anjali came to the threshold, inviting her in. Anjali could not ignore the fact that Khushi and Arnav seemed to be on talking terms as compared to the eve where they were drawing daggers. She prompted Khushi to come to her room, pretending to Arnav that they needed to talk about girly matters concerning the clothes they would be wearing for Diwali. But the reason was different and Khushi knew it.

"Anjaliji, before I tell you how I am planning to make sure that Arnav knows best what to do, I need to tell you something" Khushi stated as she narrated how she had messed up with her crazy antics, to which Anjali could not help but start laughing.

"You did this to Lavanya? Serves her right" Anjali approved, "Okay kidding, but why did you tell her truth? Wasn't she angry?"

"Angry? You mean devilishly furious she was! She was ready to make a scene in front of everyone, but the pleasure of hearing the word 'sorry' coming from me knew no bounds for her. She was brimming with joy to see me under her clutches! And Khushi Kumari Gupta never says sorry, but today I did. Because I know that unknowingly I was wrong!" Khushi replied.

"But Khushiji, I told you to help Arnav get Lavanya out of his mind but by doing this, they will be even closer, right? And I don't trust this girl!" Anjali asked, worried.

"I only wanted things to get better, back to the original position before I intervened. Now that supposedly everything is fine between Lavanya and Arnav, what remains to be seen is whether Arnav truly loves her and vice versa. And for this, I know what to do, trust me" Khushi revealed, hinting to Anjali as to what she was planning to undertake.

As Khushi and Anjali walked down the stairs, Arnav was in the living room reading the newspaper while stealing glances at Khushi, knowing what was coming next. Khushi's phone rang and no sooner had she answered the call that the dullness on her face had faded away, with excitement and utter delight overwhelming her.

"What happened Khushiji? Why are you so happy?" Anjali smilingly asked.

"Something that I was praying for finally happened! Such a good news and for this, I need to get back home as soon as possible. Even though I am new, Shuklaji has given me not one, but three orders for Diwali, I need to get prepared soon. My sweets are ready to rule" Khushi excitedly hugged Anjali and made her way to the door.

Anjali slowly approached Arnav who had also caught Khushi's contagious smile. He had been literally craving to see her smile again. Sadness and pain just did not suit her nature, and seeing her smile had given him that complete feeling that was missing within him.

"Chotte, Shuklaji is the one with whom we order sweets for every single occasion, right? So this means we will get to taste Khushiji's sweets tomorrow. But as far as I know him, he never relies on new persons, especially not on Diwali. I know that Khushiji is extremely talented but still…" Anjali said.

"I don't know Di" Arnav pretended to be ignorant while Anjali slyly smiled, already sensing that her Chotte must surely have had a hand in this.

Just when Arnav was about to go to his room, he heard Khushi's voice who had quickly come back, sighing heavily.

"Arnav, you will come to the university's Diwali party tomorrow right?" Khushi asked.

"Yes, I will" Arnav answered, as he contemplated once more her smile as she left.

Chapter 9: Diwali Special will be updated on Diwali πŸ˜ƒ

Likes and comments please 😳

Edited by tash10 - 11 years ago
noclapsplease thumbnail
   New thread .. Wohooo    CONGRATULATIONS !!  

Coming to the update .. 
I loved the way Both are so concerned and thoughtful for each other .. πŸ˜³ Both are trying to solve eac other's problems are getting to know each other AWESOME  

Aww Arnav is so sweet he helped her ..      I hope Arnav realises soon that he doesn't love Lavanya 

I just can't wait for Diwali special 
Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
res

-Edit-

Yay I'm second ! 

Congratulations on Thread 2 Tashu !! 

Coming to the update,it was super duper awesome !!                                                                           Sid has also come especially to read it ! πŸ˜›  

Awwee loved the way Arnav was so concerned for Khushi and her pensive mood ! ❀️

Loved the way he tried to make easy talk with Khushi,awwee he is so worried for her 

OMG too cute !! Loved the way he realised that he was no longer having feelings for Lavanya and loved how he went to follow her ! 

Omg Khushi works in a garage ? Poor thing !  Yay Arnav heard everything and he knows all about Khushi now and he's gonna help her !! Yippeee !! 

Lol Khushi,he so doesnt love Lavanya,he's in love with you ! 

Awwee how adorable ! Arnav made sure that Dhukla ji would order from her so Yay ! Khushi is happy once again and I'm so happy by knowing that!  

Ooohh !! Diwali Party !! So cant wait !!! 

Tashu,I'm so so waiting for Diwali !!  Lovely update hun πŸ€—β€οΈ

Sid is also dancing because he loves the update ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Editeed cuz im sure you saw what i had posted by now! πŸ˜†

Will edit tomo! With gifs and stuff! πŸ˜†
Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 11 years ago
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
**edit 

I'm fourth???!!!!! How did that happen??? πŸ˜² 

Even Sid is thinking that!!! 

YAYYY!!!! SECOND THREAD!! 

Loh, I called Sid too, he is coming to read the update!! 

awww, n look what he bought you!! such a darling!! (they were for me actually, but I said you can have them as you have updated for us!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Even Sid thinks it's gonna be Ishq Wala love for Arnav and Khushi!!! I told you na, great minds think alike!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Me and Sid CANNOT wait for Diwali!!! almost kissiya khatam karna hain na?   

Varun doesn't agree!!!??!! never mind, we will ignore him for now!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    

Beepwa for the special wala Thank You!!  Love you Itna πŸ€—πŸ€—

P.S. Was that sidified enough for you??? or you want more? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by Riima_Azraa - 11 years ago
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
res for Zana πŸ˜ƒ
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
get ready to be Sidified πŸ˜‰ 
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on your new thread ...the update was just amazing...loved it...
Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice made me remember dhanteras of last years in the show