DIL KYA KARE...(RTMC FF)

sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii 😊,  Here I m sonali ,
Again come here with m,y new story on my favourite pair Rajat and Mugdha .
Don't when they will come .but yes they willl come . so in their judayi k chakkar me ek story tayar kar di
Hope so u won't get with my Horribl;e writiing .
Plzz bear me .or if could not then  don't beat me for that ... Dil kya kare Murat k pyar me hum na jane kya kya kar baithe 😆 is there any suggetions regarding story name or story line ...are mostly  welcome😊

ok Here I m posting Murat in New characters

Mugdha : as Mehak  she is very  Beuatiful , sensitive ...very very less talkative .little bit shy ,
habit of keeping secrets means she didn't like to be part of gossiping .dats why keep her little things to herself as she hasn't have any secrets but u know small small things .
she still not find the one who she can share her feelings..she is reserve kind of girl ...had only selected friends.

Rajat : as Veer : he is a handsome hunk. very popular in collage . many girls drool over him. and dreamed to become his  date ...He is also do not make them fail . He had Girlfriends one after another but stll in searching of specialone in his life . He is more talkative ,bindaaas, enjoy his life fully.

He does not think while talking where Mehak thinks alot than necessory.  She came to mumbai which she didn't want to . Here is journey of  How opposite person  would  meet n fall in Love with eachother .
Edited by sonalimurat - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First part

" Today  I m going away from my house to my aunt's  house '.I don't want to go but mom said is good for me to go there as I selected and got admission in India's Best collage .Really but all things would be new , new  surrounding , new friends . How can I manage all things along with study , away from my mother . I never like  transmutations in my life.One thing I hated the most . Everything should have to be like that which had in my past. But now things have changed I have to adjust me in this new crowd. It will not that difficult I assume because of my cousin Nisha who is of same age and I have nice interaction with her."

" ahh " she anched " what happened ?" she asked while keeping aside her laptop from her lap .

Old aged man who was driver answered her " Mumbai's traffic. Use koi nahi bach sakta .tumhe bhi adat ho jayegi " she saw outside the window and got  shocked to see infinite traffic which didn't want to finish . " Hope so I will " she murmured . again moved back to her laptop . she used to keep  storing  her annoyance in folder of her own laptop . someway it help to send her mom which she get replies in positive manner , only because of her mom she agree to come here away from her mother. It will be not easy to live without her mom as she never stay away in past life. She is so much attached to her mom like small kid.  Soon she start typing again disturbance come between her way. Phone rang.

" Hello " she said calmly .

" ha hello Mehak  where are you .I m waiting for you since morning  ''.ab jaldi se bata kaha par hai tu'''tu Mumbai me pahuch gayi  na .aur kitna vaqt lagega '''''." Her cousin Nisha impatiently  kept on  blabbering nonstop. She stopped to see is call got disconnected as no response she got from opposite side  after Hello" word .

" is anything remain or you are done with you" mehak asked  slowly not wanted to interrupt her cousin.she smiled " okey  yes I reached city''n I will be there in .one sec." she stopped to asked driver " unckle aur kitna time lagega pahuchne me ?"

" Beta adha ghanta lag sakta hai " driver unckle replied . as per she get answered she spoke " I will be there in half an hour "

" chal bye ..n jaldi ana .WAITING'''.." Nisha said this and disconnect the call . " Bye " Mehak smiled at her cousins  deportment .

Finally she reached .she cop up with her bags nicely . but there is no need to servants came and took her bag.  She entered in  Deshmukh's mansion which often a huge along with other  two mansions bulded  in a same row .

" Hieee" Nisha came to her and hug her " kaisi hai ? kitne saal ho gaye tujse mile huye '"

Both cousins are visiting after  3 years '.but they used to talk via phonecalls. " Main bilkul thik hoon .tu bata ?  n looking gorgeous " Mehak said while looking at her .Nisaha is very fashionable girl .she is very conscious about her looks dresses , make up. " Thank you " Nisha said affectionately  while  waving her hand n bend . " and you too looking Beautiful as you always like an  angel"

Mehak  is not too curious about her wearing. But she used to wear  simple outfit  consist nice chudidar Punjabi dress having netted duppata ,with small cute earrings , bangles in her hands and small bindi on forehead which  she liked the most. All glossaries make her look   most beautiful , pretty and different from others.

" bas Nisha tum bhi na . vo itni dur se ayi hai aur tum .use araam karne do " Voice of Nisha's mother , Mehak's beloved aunt " Meeta" . She is also well forward in fashion . It seemed as Nisha got inherited her fashion tips from her mother.

" Hello aunty " she hug Meeta  " How are u dear "  " I m fine ." Mehak said with sweet smile.

" is there any inconvenience in travelling till here " she asked for Mehak replied "No there was not "

" I know First time you stepped out from your house but don't worry we are here  wth you .and  think as your own house '."Meeta said by touching her head . On that Mehak smiled. Meeta is very kind she knew Her aunt treat her like as own mother. It seems things would be go nicely with her new family and It will.

Both cousins went to Mehak's New Bedroom on the upstairs .decorated beautifully  with blue and white combination on walls and had a window ending with balcony.

" did u like it ?" Nisha asked hopefully.

" Yes I like it , It's so beautiful ''''.Thank you for '." Mehak said before she could completeNisha stopped her  " Thank you for what .maar khayegi  agar tumne phirse ye word use kiya toh''" Nisha snapped." Sorry" Mehak  said under her breath and made cute face.she stepped forward towards window. she  mesmerized by the location outside the window which surely composed of garden along with rigid situated Bunglow which was often huge and might be more flamboyant like palace.

Nisha followed her gaze and said " our neighbor''..main tumhe unse badme milvati hu .Now u go n have some rest ''bahut sari cheese hai hame karne ko '''." Mehak saw questionably as her eyes spoke. Nisha understood and continued " We are goinmg outside for shopping "

" Today only?" Mehak asked .on that ." Yes meri pyari behna.kyuki kalse collage start hoga phir .shopping  is must na '''.ab jaoo."

----------------------------------------

In the Evening ,

Oberoy mall ,  Mehak and Nisha entered and went to cloth section. First Nisha selected some skirts and top for her and then there was turn to Mehak. It would take some time to get nice dress as Mehak could like. Western outfit  could find easily but when it comes to Indian outfit it would indeed take time.

Finally Mehak's dress  found matching her with personality. Nisha asked for her to try and see it  fits her properly or not .Mehak noded and proceed towards changing room . only one room was vacant that time and they both have urge to reach home early . Nisha convinced to be there

She entered and kept her dress on hanger and remove her dupatta , collect all hair on one shoulder and started to open her knot on her back below her neck, humming a song  and turned   unknowingly someone had been  entered . she got scared . It was some boy entering . She actually got scared of meeting unknown persons and in that this happened . she screamed but her screamed got stucked in her throat because He placed his palm on her mouth.

He is 20 years old handsome  boy proceeding in changing room with same reason for trial. But her screamed ''..He placed his hand abruptly due to that she bumped to wall. Her eyes got widened.

" shhh''''..don't scream'.I m sorry ''.." he said slowly. Her eyes were watching him . His hand bound her hand to the wall which were stretched for defence.

" look I m going''...going " he continued. All he looked in her beautiful eyes .that small bindi on forehead gave her Royal Princess look. . Her eyes had such deftness that he got dissolved in that ocean .

" mmm'.." she kept on trying to say. It was enough to disturb his trance. Then he remember and he slowly began to remove his hand from her face . as per as he removing his hand her beauty reveled from his eyesight .He stunned by seeing  her.

When she freed herself from his prison she took her dupatta n  and made her way to outside .after 2-3 steps she again looked back she saw him standing there only. Facing at opposite side.

Hope u like it 😊
Edited by sonalimurat - 11 years ago
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly thanks for starting it...nice character sketch...
awww...nice start...
poor mehak got scared on seeing mumbai's traffic...but soon she will get use to it...
n first part main hi hero ki entry...n that too in trail room...ha ha...poor veer was fully lost seeing her...hmmm pehli baar aisa hi hota h...
continue soon...
luv u...   :-)Edited by ridzzi - 11 years ago
glossyglassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start di...really waiting to read more of it...
Continue soon
Love u...
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye! kinna shona ff strt kiya h di..
 dil jeet liya as usual...
haye, kinni  pyaari aur shoni kiudi h mahek..
 aapne laptop se pyaar h bachi ko, mujhe bhi..
 bhot jyada, jururat se jyada...

mumbai ki traffic..
 koi nhi bachh sakta.
 but dilli ki traffic aur bi bori h..
 believe me, 
mei dono jagah rah chuki hun na!

nisha, i lovd her charcter...
 rajdhani express naam bhi rakha h uska maine...
suit karta h na.!

i knw..

deshmuhk.. ooo!..
so! neigbour ki baat ho hi gyi h th.. mein aapna detective brain on kerr lun..
 hmmm...
 mujhe kuch click ho raha h..
 kahin mr. neighbour humre.. sry.. mahek k hero tho nhi- ooo veer...

shopping shopping..
 yeyeyyeey!!!1..

oops! bechari k saath 1st din hi mumbai mei ye ho gya...
 dar diya usse veer tumne..
 dats not gud yaar...
derr gyi bachi...

n mehak.. how can u be horrified by such a handsome looking man- such a insult yaar!

oye hero...
pasand kerr li kya mahek aapne liye...
aayi gyi na pasand...
aab jaldi se shadi kerr lo, chalo...

lovely strt di..
 really wanted ff dis one..

thnx fr such a lovely shovely mahek n veer...

lov u,
 miss u
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congooo👏 for new ff

n wo bhi rtmc 
hum readers ke to maze aa gye ek or story

its superb just loved it

hmmm lotsss of kisses n hugs for u sonaliii🤗

love u😳

missed u alot😭

loved ur new concept👏

loved mahek😃

loved veer❤️

love u again

lottery lag gyi meri tohhh

ok now ud

i liked the cs very much...mahek so sweet girl

veer cool dashing handsome hunk

they are perfect for each other no doubt but im excited to know how they met n will fall for each other

😳

abhi se hi khush ho rhi ho pagalo ki tarah mein

awww mahek don't like traffic just like me me too hated this traffic...but dheere dheere aadat pad jaygegi😕 meri tarah

loved her cousin she is too very sweet but not more than out mahek😳 uski to baat hi kuch or h

meeta aunty liked her...

ooo shopping har ladki ka janam siddh adhikaar me too love shopping but aaj kal time nhi mil rha for diwali shopping😔

teachers seems monster this time😡

diwali par to holidays dene chahiye na😭
chodo 

hayeee

changing roomm me yeh kya ho gya😲

veer ki kya dhansu entry hui h

waise normally hero ki entry dhishum dhishum karte hue hoti h but yaha to ahem ahem ho gya

its lovely

superb

mindblowing

awww so sweet he gazing at her lovingly...

just loved it😳

mujhe to sharam aa rhi h sona😳

plsss ud soon next part

plsss requesttt😕

love u n this new story😳

sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely concept nd thanks 4 pm
soniaparte90794 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its my fist update.i love your story and your concept.
first part jakkas tha maja a gaya.
or trial room wala part i love yar ab to mujhse wait hi nahi ho raha
plz ho sake to jaldi se next part post kar do i m waiting for ur lovely update.
i luv u dear
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ek aur RTMC FF?? Obhi itne Nice concept k saat? Aur mujhe itni der se pata chala?...bohat nainsaafe ha! Next time do pm me plz,

Haila, 1st part mein hi 1s meeting? Chalo ab hogeya insaaf, lol

nisha is realy nice girl, but bolti bohat ha,lekin koi baat nehi bolna tho girls ka janamsidh adhikar ha,

Mahek n Veer Nice name ; egarly waiting 4 Mahek+Veer=MAHER's Love Journey!

Cont soon Love u,
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arpi nice name...MAHER
given by u
claps 4 u
hahaha
masttt name h