Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: koiza.k

does she have one? πŸ˜†

on a serious note: always wanted to know that! did she get implants?

Why you want to know about that middlesex?πŸ˜†
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

Why you want to know about that middlesex?πŸ˜†

dude she is such a mystery! i want to know πŸ˜† seriously? has she changed into a woman completely yet or no? she has boobs but does she have a vagina yet? holy crap, just the thought creeps me out, dont answer it πŸ˜†

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dude she is such a mystery! i want to know πŸ˜† seriously? has she changed into a woman completely yet or no? she has boobs but does she have a vagina yet? holy crap, just the thought creeps me out, dont answer it πŸ˜†

🀣

Dont worry I am not gonna answer that bcz i don't know.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

i like how such retards never get attention no matter how hard they try: talking like this or putting pictures with a cucumber inserted in their vagina, it just doesn't work! time to grow up maybe?

It's actually very said, Kozy. Come to think of it, competition should be a healthy deal. If you have it in you, show it. If you don't, suck it up! But resorting to antics like the ones you've mentioned above don't do any good to you, your image, or your career.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor baby wants some publicity...
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

poor baby wants some publicity...

This cheapster went as far as comparing herself to Katrina, who's one of the most respected and cherished actresses of Bollywood today. Don't people look through a mirror before making such preposterous, absurd statements!
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

This cheapster went as far as comparing herself to Katrina, who's one of the most respected and cherished actresses of Bollywood today. Don't people look through a mirror before making such preposterous, absurd statements!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no xaffron ji..they wont see their face on mirror..warna khud apna chehra dekh kar darr jaayengeπŸ˜†
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
UGHH GROSS. She's saying it like shez proud of the fact o.O

the people these days 🀒
Edited by Shona93 - 11 years ago
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

does she have one? πŸ˜†

on a serious note: always wanted to know that! did she get implants?

I think she didnt get implant but she might be using some breast enhancing creams.πŸ˜†Sex change karane ke baad jo paise bache the usme cream hi aai.

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wave.

I think she didnt get implant but she might be using some breast enhancing creams.πŸ˜†Sex change karane ke baad jo paise bache the usme cream hi aai.

oh! so she actually got one done but i fail to understand why she still looks so mannish? and how can cream do so much? i am sure during sex change proper breasts must be given to her!

but normally sex change results in positive results. Like there was one girl (who changed her sex: earlier boy) nadia in big brother. She looked absolutely normal.