MANI the most hypocrite person EVER

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
WHAT IS THAT MAN ??? 🤢 jhoota kahin ka..

I saw him on Nadia Khan show..and Nadia was like I don't understand the trend of celebrating shadi weeks and all these rasams on morning shows it doesn't make sense.. etc etc

Mani who like a week ago made on appearance on the very big celebration of his wife's baby shower on GMP says Ohhh haan.. these things don't make sense.. thats why on my show we only keep it to the major society issues and other problems.. he said Na hume aisi cheezaon ka hissa banna chahiye na inhe barhawa dena chahiye something along those lines.. I couldn't believe myself he was lying through his teeth.. what a diplomatic and hypocrite person... I changed the channel I was so mad at him..

Why to lie yaar.. if he thinks it's fine then he should say no I tink it depends on people to people.. he is lying with such confidence sitting there.. Taubaa

I'm sure Nadia know he did the baby shower I wish she asked him..

GRRR 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's pretty dumb of him to lie on national television like that when he had only a few days ago taken part in his wife's baby shower on another major televised show for the world to see.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

That's pretty dumb of him to lie on national television like that when he had only a few days ago taken part in his wife's baby shower on another major televised show for the world to see.

I know right.. everybody who saw the show would know he is lying like anything..🤢
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know i dont like him or his wife!
i hate how hirra thinks shes married some salman khan! annoying! she isnt even pretty!!!!!!!
sick to death of all these hosts making sarcastic comments about each other.
i remember shaista started the whole wedding week now everyones copying her! get a grip and use your own brain to come up with something. its so repetitive now!
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i used to love mani when he did sub set hai and radio shows... he was quite natural at that time.. but now he is too dramatized like other celebs... and seriously... some one on fb said that hira is sahir lodhi's female version... to which i agree lol...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hes not the first one man,
LOL who speaks the truth in the industry?
this is so funny. you getting mad at him! :S i mean who trusts them man? LOL theyre CELEBS.. STARS.. ACTORS... they ACT... and jahaan they get money they do that, plus its not THEIR idea, its Their Creative's ideas... 🤔
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is married?...in Nadia khan show he said that would never marry😕...what's the deal?
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Scratch that ..ask Nadia ur saying u dun believe in these Shaadiw eek etc?? YOU strtd it woman...😳...u diverted the morning shows to being cheap and all this crazy stuff !!
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 11 years ago