Imran Abbas To Make Comeback On TV With Humtv...

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Imran Abbas To Make Comeback On TV With Humtv Serial

Imran Abbas is not an unknown face, an immensely talented television actor who has given us so many hits one after another. But suddenly he restricted himself on tv and we got to hear the news of his 1st bolloywood flick. The film starred Alshay kumar as Imran's brother but something went wrong and despite of waiting for more than a year, imran missed this opportunity to work in bollywood.

But here we have something to cheer all imran's fans out there since he is gonna make his come back with Hum Tv's new serial.

Let's all welcome him to his home ground

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not a big surprise...after the way he was thrown out of the movie...
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Omg imran in bolly??? i guess he was offered in khiladi 786!!! i wish i could see him in bolly or indian tv serials!!! in future
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
"immensely talented" HAH! -___-
JOKEE 🤣

on a side note, obv, hona hii tha, yehi log apne mulk ko laat maar k, run behind other industries and countries, and then THEY Instead are KICKED out, and they have no choice left, and we, obviously again, accept them with open arms! -_-
Yeh banda toh khair loser hai, we have family terms with him, we know him, he is just someone i DON'T respect!
He does look/act good at times though...
Areena quit bashing! Kya bighaara hai bechare ne tumhara 🤣
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If I remember correctly, didn't he give a bit negative comments about pakistani industry after leaving for Bollywood? something about unprofessionalism and stuff?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

If I remember correctly, didn't he give a bit negative comments about pakistani industry after leaving for Bollywood? something about unprofessionalism and stuff?

he passed negative comments about India and Indians too did go there.. what a jerk he is
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hinna, its not bashing, you go ahead and try to defend him at all if you can, noones stoppin you (:
I dont wanna defend him 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran seems way too full of himself. I actually was surprised when he said he's leaving Pakistani television since he left right after dramas such as Khuda aur Mohabbat and Mera Naseeb..which were quite popular. Plus, it would've been nice to see more competition amongst the male actors had he stayed..not that I think he's a great actor..mediocre at best..but still, would've been beneficial for him. He ended up coming back to Pakistan anyway.

Personally I loved Imran in Malal. That's the only performance of his that I actually really liked...wish he had chosen his work and words much more wisely. I thought he had potential after I saw Malal.