Mera Pehla Pyar (new) - with Faisal Qureshi (ARY)

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw promos of this drama on facebook..however, can't seem to find any promos on youtube yet. Will post them when they're uploaded there...but I loved the teasers, seemed very refreshing. Faisal Qureshi looks really good here. The cast also has Aijaz Aslam & Nausheen Shah..also some new girl which I have no clue about.

if anyone comes across the teasers which can be uploaded here, do post them. Drama looks good from whatever I saw...

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So I looked up the page for this show on facebook and saw the teaser..Faisal looks WOW... and well, young 😳😆 I wanna see it!
Promos aagaye?? I wanna see!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

So I looked up the page for this show on facebook and saw the teaser..Faisal looks WOW... and well, young 😳😆 I wanna see it!

I KNOWW..Faisal looks awesome after so long. Did you see the teaser where he winks? OMGGG with his dialogue delivery...

lol I sound like such a fangirl. 😆...but I adore Faisal Qureshi..he'll never get old for me.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Promos aagaye?? I wanna see!

they're posted on facebook on some pages...but not on youtube yet.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I KNOWW..Faisal looks awesome after so long. Did you see the teaser where he winks? OMGGG with his dialogue delivery...

lol I sound like such a fangirl. 😆...but I adore Faisal Qureshi..he'll never get old for me.

I sound like one too, but it's okay 😳 he IS worth drooling..
I had sorta lost that thing for him..or he lost his charm, or Idk..I didn't seen him for the longest time..Last show I saw of his was Roag, so yeah..
But here, he looks just wow..and the wink

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont like the girl. Whose she?
i saw a teaser.
starstruckk thumbnail
I don't like the girl either..she looks old...but I have no idea as to who she is. I'm hoping she has a small role in the drama. I'm basically seeing this because of Faisal & Nausheen.

Does anyone else like Nausheen? I really like her..she's a good actress.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar, who's Nausheen? is she making a comeback? 🤔 i dont remembering any other nausheen other than nausheen ali :P
and yeah, i dont like the girl, but teasers n pics main bhi mostly, shes there, i dont think she has a small role...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

yaar, who's Nausheen? is she making a comeback? 🤔 i dont remembering any other nausheen other than nausheen ali :P

and yeah, i dont like the girl, but teasers n pics main bhi mostly, shes there, i dont think she has a small role...

Nausheen Shah.

She was Saba Qamar's sister in Pani Jaisa Pyar..her name was Dua.