Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ririrararaatry

oh no piya really left 😭 ..i thought she would stay for abhay..
Abhay is such a good actore..he remembered everything still he behaved like 'i dont know anything' 😑
But they were closer now πŸ˜› ..whats with abhay ???ehy he thinks that he would cheat piya..
And piya..now what's happen to her??still thoes nightmare haunts her 😲
Whatdid misha tell abhay from 3 hours.if i was there i would fall sleep πŸ₯±
I hope abhay would go to piya to treat her 😊
Update soon

yeah Piya leftπŸ˜›
If you see, Abhay is afraid of getting hurt and hurting Pia as well...he has faced too much to be so trusting and accepting...😳
What Misha told Abhay...hmm, let's seeπŸ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani24

gud oneπŸ‘but wat did misha tell abhay?πŸ˜•

wait and watch for that :P
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani24

gud oneπŸ‘but wat did misha tell abhay?πŸ˜•

Word Count: 0

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
comment updated on pg 98. πŸ˜›
The previous updat wil do later. πŸ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
@Indu. How do you manage to write so much praise yaar... I am not deserving of so much praise! You don't know how happy I am to read that I made you feel... Coz for me, that's the most imp thing in a story!
Piya's nightmares are connected to her past..and you are right... One can never come out all nice and happy after such incidences...
No matter how much one tries to, like Abhay. You are quite right not to blame him since he is not only fearing rejection but also the fear that he might hurt her as well.
Once again thanks so much for liking the update... And whats with u and manasa calling me mature ? :P The day I write a proper mature update I bet you two will call me immature. Lol.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Will u stop bashing me in ur thread now? 😑 Atleast spare ur thread πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

<font color="#0000ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Will u stop bashing me in ur thread now? 😑 Atleast spare ur thread πŸ˜›</font>

mansa dear shreya isnt bashing you..she is just replying to wat i said in my cment regarding her age! πŸ˜›
Edited by Bleak_House - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

@Indu. How do you manage to write so much praise yaar... I am not deserving of so much praise! you do shreya! And am nt kidding neither trying to butter u! Its the truth!
You don't know how happy I am to read that I made you feel... Coz for me, that's the most imp thing in a story!
Piya's nightmares are connected to her past..and you are right... One can never come out all nice and happy after such incidences...
No matter how much one tries to, like Abhay. You are quite right not to blame him since he is not only fearing rejection but also the fear that he might hurt her as well.
Once again thanks so much for liking the update... pleasures mine!πŸ˜‰
And whats with u and manasa calling me mature ? :P I was talking abt ur writing and writing is a reflection of a writer's true self. N ur works indicate hw mature u are..atleast mujhe lagta hayπŸ˜›
The day I write a proper mature update I bet you two will call me immature. Lol.

then do write one! I would like to read!πŸ˜‰

replies in read..😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
@mandy are I am not bashing you... I was replying Indu thats it... Why would I bash u after such a lovely comment :P

@Indu wah bhai khule aam besharmi! 😲
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

superb update

abhay was missing her and even after everything it was pia who called him to wish him but m glad that they started talking once again.
what happened with pia...i think it must be related to her mom only...did she do anything to pia like trying to hurt her?
thanks for pm

Thanks. Wait and watch for what Piya's nightmares are about!