Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update!!!
so again abhiya are going to be together πŸ˜ƒ.but i wanna know about pia's nightmares.
continue soon...
Edited by ..Jenny.. - 11 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update.
I loved how u described d conflicting emotions of Abhay.
Bt finally Piya broke through d invisible barrier created by their ego or better conflicting,confused emotions due to hurts in d past.
Abhiya r on frenship lines once again. Bt again Nightmares?😲. Bt nightmares hon ya kuch aur, i dont mind if they bring Abhiya closerπŸ˜‰.
Cntinue asap.
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab update shreya😳 i am wondering wat misha told 😲
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

great update ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

waiting 2 kno wat misha told abhay ...
tanks 4r the pm 😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i commented here very jaldi jaldi...now i have the worlds all time πŸ˜† so thought to edit my comment here πŸ˜› what are you?? u meanie!! how dare u stop there...finally when the moment arrives for us to know whats wrong with piya...bang! u stop there...

the update was awesome...loved it to the core...especially...the bday part...that was really sweet of piya to do such things for him...the preps piya did..they were so so cute!! ah! i am damn sure now that are romantic in ur heart...and writing romance is definitely one of ur forte apart from suspense πŸ˜› and ur are amazing at it...gosh! though it was simple...yet it was beautiful...and romantic in its own way...

the way u have potrayed all the characters...and especially the way u are handling the lead...shows how mature ur writing is...i cant believe ur are one of the youngest writer in the forum who is so amazing especially with potraying emotions...i know i know u will say that now i am talking too much...but thats the fact!!!! i actually re read this fic just now and i thought to get back to u with editing my comment for making up with all the times i didnt comment 😳

i usually dont give lamba lamba bhashan...but this time for once i did...so now all i want is u update it asap!!!
Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb update 😳 loved it ❀️
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koli97

Yipeee me 1st

Lovely update shreya dear😊
Abhiya relation turn normal...waiting for nxt whts happen Piya?continue soon dear😊

Thank you so much. Normal? I dunno, are AbhIya NORMAL here?πŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

res

----unres-----
dammit! I missed my place...😑
sorry for unresing so late...fabulous update moti...so finally abhay got to know that Piya had had nightmares are is still suffering from it...
of course Abhay u are the only one to heal herπŸ˜› through ur loveπŸ˜‰ go for it man!

Haan ABhay is the only one who can heal her, but not just by love😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

See I am unreserving my comment like a good gal πŸ˜› This FF is my fav among ur works n I was abt to PM u for an update but I saw ur note saying u will update shortly πŸ˜‰ The update as usual was a great read n I still wonder if ur old soul trapped in a young mindless teen's body πŸ˜› I wish I had half the maturity back then when I was ur age to understand n depict relationships so well as u do 😊 Abhay is such a stupid moron 😑 He clearly has feelings for Pia but y the hell was he in denial? I can understand his heart was broken n he also knew Pia more or less was sailing on the same boat but still he avoided her Liked the way u wrote the part where he reminscences their moments together by inhaling her fragrance like he wanted to trap it with him forever or watching a show once he considered stupid just bcoz she liked it 😳 Finally it was Pia who broke the ice while Abhay was busy dodging her πŸ˜› Who was a psychiatrist I wonder here πŸ˜› I loved the way Pia made his bday special πŸ‘ It was very sweet n very well penned down. Even now that dim witted idiot cannot realise what Pia feels for him? 😑 Misha coming to see Abhay was a lil bit of a shocker for me I thought staying with Abhay, Pia had learnt to overcome the demons of her past but looks like walking out on Abhay only brought them back in her life 😭 I am really curious to know what Misha told Abhay that made him take a firm stand I hope its something that brings them closer rather than drive them apart I really cant stand this any longer Shreya 😳 Please update this one first na? πŸ˜ƒ

I know I was supposed to do it yesterday but I was caught up in meetings till late night

Mandy...first you call me an old soul then you nag me for being under 18...are decide karke boloπŸ˜†

It's not Abhay's fault Mandy. he is messed up big time and unlike Pia he hardly had a proper confidante, so it is hard for him to accept his feelings , or to act on them. And, Pia understands him and she is more accepting of her feelings soπŸ˜› Abha knows Pia is attracted to him, he just doesnt know the extent of her feelings

And...i wouldn't be so sure if its walking out on Abhay that's affected him you knowπŸ˜‰

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

Fab update as usual. I have to say on base of emotion this has to be your best work amongst all. The way you portray the dilemmas, insecurity of a person on trusting someone, going into a relationship, fear of heart break and trust break, fear of rejection, aftereffects of bad childhood, parental problem - isn't normal for a teenage girl like you. so that way hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘ i have to admit im very impressed and you know how difficult it is to impress me. though you act like a kid at time but i guess it's allowed since i do too but you are not a normal kid πŸ˜›
jk πŸ˜† I understand Abhay's situation too well and how the fear works because he has a bad experience that changed his life. his dad's cheating his mom and her death - poor him. his fears are completely justified. and Pia's feelings are so strong here. she actually called him and did everything to surprise and make him smile on birthday. you know for a person like Pia - i mean the way you portrayed her here emo is a big issue and she is coiled up into her own so my psychology says a person like her would forget how Abhay behaved with her and still pretend to be normal just because they mus love him extremely and know the person too well to realize it wasnt completely his fault either. again marvelous writing πŸ‘
Does Pia still get nightmares because she is afraid she isnt good enough to be loved or someone will hurt her leave her again? πŸ˜•
fab work.. update soon

Baap re...I impressed the great tanzieπŸ‘
Yes, Abhay's feelings are justified you know.
Exactly tanzie, she ignored that one barb Abhay sent her and tries to make things go back to normal so...
as for the nightmares...wait and seeπŸ˜‰