Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
superb update
abhay was missing her and even after everything it was pia who called him to wish him but m glad that they started talking once again.
what happened with pia...i think it must be related to her mom only...did she do anything to pia like trying to hurt her?
thanks for pm
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
interesting to read the update. but i wonder why abhay is commitment phobic - is it just because of his dad and his ex-girl friend, or is there some other reason too?

and pia is good at pretensions.
now coming to the nightmares - and they have been triggered again because of anisha's death - that means she was always having those nightmares - so what could be the possible reasons ... my guesses are -
1. she saw someone close dying in front of her. maybe a friend or a sibling. or maybe her sibling committed suicide because of her over pressurising parents.
2. since her mom was always having too high expectations from her, maybe she was always afraid of her mother walking out on her if she fails to meet those expectations and those were her nightmares - of losing a loved one. and maybe her mom did give up on her, when she decided to pursue her own dream of writing rather than conform to her mother's expectations.
3. ---- cant think of anything else
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum part.loved it.
abhiya bk to nrmal.bt pia nytmares.xcitd to know what misha told to abhay.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg i am rite their is something in pia life a mystery... love d update... waiting 4 more...
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an update shreya di.par aap intna suspense khilati rahengi toh mera pet phat jayega . pls pls pls updt soon and do pm me from next time. about nightmare i think it should be related to her mom.
Edited by Bisweswar - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update as usual๐Ÿ‘ i don't need to say it well write it so Abhay was missing Pia I think he has already fallen for her but don't realise it but glad they had started talking now n my guess Misha told him about Pia's past
...Seema... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow wow.beautifully written update.abhay and piya started talking to each other again.abhay feelings portrayal was awesome.da surprise part wasand abhay giving her a gift was awesome too.misha met abhay and told him something about piyas past.nw abhay is determined not to leave her.fantastic.thanx a lot for pm and continue soon.curiosity is killing me
Priya46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww so sweet of them to care about each other love the update and thanks for the pm
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update shreya!!!
I just loved it and u potrayed each and every thing very well dear.
Abhay is well kinda different here. I liked it how piya made Abhay's bday special and slowly they again started talking.
Their care for each other was potrayed beautifully.
I wonder what Misha might have told Abhay, i guess something related to piya's past. I am waiting for u to unfold it.
awesome job
I am loving this FF more and more.Plz update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š