sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Jyooo 

Sob sob ... Me waiting 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry guys...I am not getting time to write this...

I will surely try to write it tomorrow night, if not then sunday for sure...
sanu3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tyro

😃 ... yipppeee  *sana does a happy dance*  

🤗
freya123 thumbnail

thnx  a lot
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanu3108

😃 ... yipppeee  *sana does a happy dance*  

🤗

hope u dont do a pick up shoe and throw at me dance...😆
sanu3108 thumbnail

hope u dont do a pick up shoe and throw at me dance...😆

nahi nahi no shoes ... u write the happy end with Maaneet Milan 😉 . and I will send flowers and chocolates to you  😊
Tyro thumbnail
IN YOUR ARMS

The time had come, yet she still waited, still in search, her heart yearning to see him, hear his voice, but he was no where.

Pinky went near her, she touched her shoulder, "Pinky has he come, tell me he has come naa, that is why he sent you to get me, bol naa."

Pinky could only cry looking at her tears, she did not know how to tell her what she has found out.

It had been 6 months that Maan hadn't called Geet or Pinky. They were worried about him.

Pinky used to send gifts and flowers on behalf of him thinking, that he might be busy in some work so he had forgotten and used to console Geet saying that she had a chat with him and he was in some office work. But even she did not know what had happened.

About 1 month ago, she came to know what had happened. It was when she met Aditya, Geet's cousin who had come to Mumbai to meet her, that he told what happened to Maan.

------Edited on 18 Dec. 2012---------

One month ago

Pinky was very worried about Maan, there was no contact from his side. She was giving hope or rather hiding this all from Geet, but for how long will she be able to do this.

She needed to find out soon. She had heard Geet's parents talking about her marriage. She also asked Geet about it, but she just dismissed saying:

"Pinky, nothing like this is going to happen. I know what Mom and Dad are planning, and I have said no to it. And moreover, withing few months Maan will come back. His course is about to finish and then he will come to my parents, and ask for my hand."

Pinky was unable to say anything, how can she break her heart, her little love world with Maan. And she also knew how much Maan loves her. She tried all means possible to contact him, but all went in vain.

But one day, like God listened to her prayers, she came to know that Geet's cousin, Aditya is coming to Mumbai; and she knew this is her chance to find out about him. If Aditya will not know, then he can surely find out from their common friends.

Pinky asked him to meet her, Adi was confused as to why Geet's friend wants to meet him, but he obliged, hearing the desperation in her voice. Lest he knew that he himself will be in a shock.
Edited by Tyro - 11 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What happen with maan waiting 4 next part
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are this was very short what happened to maan